AB-CHAIN is a new generation advertising network that allows advertisers to buy ad space from publishers using cryptocurrencies including a new currency called the ABC token.
AB-CHAIN will provide companies that have raised money through ICOs with an ad network where they can buy online advertising using multiple types of cryptocurrencies and without the need to convert them to fiat. This avoids problems such as low liquidity in crypto market causing the value to fall when converted and local governments charges taxes over conversion of cryptocurrencies to fiat.
According to CEO and Co-Founder Vladimir Dyakov:
“Presently, traditional publishers sell about 50-70 per cent of their media volume, while the rest remains unsold, therefore they are forced to offer big discounts just to sell the remainder. The use of cryptocurrency will significantly boost their profits, and advertisers will be able to choose among the variety of different publishers. Traditional advertising networks will profit from our business significantly improving their sales potential by attracting new clients from the ICO”.
The ABC token is designed as a decentralized ERC20 token on the Ethereum Blockchain. This allows a smart contract between AB-CHAIN and their clients. The smart contract is a piece of decentralised software and infrastructure that allows their customers to interact with AB-CHAIN by known rules that cannot be changed.
Advertisers who pay in ABC coin receive a 50 per cent discount on AB-CHAIN commission fees. Commonly ad networks charge 20 per cent of commission over all payments. An advertiser paying in bitcoin will be charged 20 per cent commission while an advertiser paying in ABC coin will only be charged 10 per cent .
When a transaction with ABC coin occurs, AB-CHAIN takes a commission of 10 per cent .
Out of that, 50 per cent is burned and the other half is used to make the AB-CHAIN Blockchain work. Burning a fraction of ABCs is a way to provide long term added value benefits to early token buyer.
AB-CHAIN provides a solution for existing ad networks to increase their sales. Technologically it will be RESTful API, including:
- Publishers list synchronization.
- Postbacks that will allow to stop campaign ending by a publisher and/or advertiser.
- Conversion and analytics reporting.
- Payment reporting.
- Payment preferences.
Their advertising rotation system is a cloud-based application scaling, depending on the load of the network. This allows the system to scale for a big volume of advertising without changing the software.
AB-CHAIN is currently preparing a crowdfunding ICO to raise funding for the purpose of conquering the specific market niche of advertising in cryptocurrency for post ICO companies. The Pre-ICO is taking place for another week, from September until October 1st 2017. Find out more on their website or by reading their whitepaper.
- eToro Acquires Smart Contract Infrastructure Provider Firmo - March 25, 2019
- UPS to work with Blockchain Company Inxeption - March 25, 2019
- Kik’s Kin Cuts Deal with MadLipz and its 40m Short Form Video Creators - March 21, 2019
- Former Prime Minister of Denmark Joins Blockchain Identity Project Concordium as Strategic Advisor - March 20, 2019
- US National Pork Board and RIPE.IO Partner to Improve Sustainability, Quality, Traceability, Waste and Fraud in the Industry - March 20, 2019
- Sumner Global Launches $100M Securitized Token Offering (STO) in Middle East - March 20, 2019
- Editorial: The Rumours of ICOs’ Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated - March 18, 2019
- French NCC Deploy IBM Blockchain For Commercial and Corporate Registries - March 15, 2019
- Bcause, To Launch Full-stack Cryptocurrency Ecosystem On Nasdaq - March 13, 2019
- SEC – Ethereum is Not a Security - March 13, 2019
- US Treasury Sanctions One of Russia’s Biggest Commercial Banks Over Backing of Venezuela’s Cryptocurrency, Petro - March 13, 2019
- Fetch.AI Solves ‘Blockchain Trilemma’ with Novel Approach to Reaching Consensus - March 13, 2019
- Boerse Stuttgart Group Cut Deal with solarisBank to Develop Crypto Trading Platform - March 12, 2019
- ECCU Plans to Issue World’s First Blockchain-Based Central Bank Digital Currency in the Caribbean - March 12, 2019
- Blockchain Video Company Linius Connects Prototype to Blockchain-Centric Video Player - March 12, 2019
- Emaar, One of the World’s Largest Property Companies, Plans Loyalty and Referral Token - March 11, 2019
- European Commission Offering 32 Blockchain Startups €200.000 Equity-Free Cash for Citizen Data Control Decentralised Solutions - March 11, 2019
- One of World’s Largest Asset Managers ($2.46 trillion) Fidelity, Launches Bitcoin Service - March 11, 2019
- eToro Officially Launches Crypto Trading Platform & Wallet in the U.S. - March 7, 2019
- Smilo Platform Launches Mainnet – Decentralized, GDPR compliant, Hybrid, Multipurpose - March 7, 2019