Unikrn, a top regulated esports betting platform, announced the public token sale for its UnikoinGold esports cryptocurrency. This followed UnikoinGold’s successful pre-sale to accredited investors, which raised $15 million from contributors including Mark Cuban, Brock Pierce, Blockchain Capital, Pantera Capital, and CoinCircle. The token sale opened to the Unikrn community and the public on September 23rd.
UnikoinGold will allow Unikrn’s growing community to legally and fully engage in live betting with cryptocurrency. The esports industry is expected to reach $1 billion in revenue by next year, and Unikrn is pioneering secure, seamless wagering to reward the rapidly increasing number of esports viewers.
Like the existing Unikoin, UnikoinGold will be accessible around the world and allow users to earn prizes, hardware, and exclusive features. Developed as an ERC-20 token, UnikoinGold will be used on Unikrn’s new-and-improved, skill-based betting platform. Unikrn is targeting $100 million in its UnikoinGold token sale.
“With significant interest demonstrated through the private sale and growing interest among the cryptocurrency community, we’re confident the UnikoinGold token sale will reach its $100 million cap,” said Rahul Sood, CEO of Unikrn. Rahul shared his vision for UnikoinGold in a recent Medium post.
In unison with the sale announcement, Unikrn also announced the addition of Ethereum co-founder and JAXX Wallet CEO Anthony Di lorio to the Unikrn Board of Advisors as the company brings out new applications of UnikoinGold.
The token sale market has continued its meteoric rise in recent months, growing to an estimated $2.28 billion in total token sales, and accounting for more funding for blockchain companies than venture capital in 2017. A large majority of token sales have been launched by young startup companies with no existing product or revenue, but Unikrn is already a leader in esports with significant product adoption. Unikrn partnered with CoinCircle for the design, engineering, and sale of its UnikoinGold token. CoinCircle powers token sales for established VC-backed companies
“CoinCircle is thrilled to work with such a strong existing leader in the esports industry as Unikrn,” said Erick Miller, CEO of CoinCircle. “In movi.ng Unikrn onto the blockchain and tokenizing their business, Unikrn and their community of esports enthusiasts will immediately recognize the value in a powerful, collaborative way through the impact of UnikoinGold.
For more information on the UnikoinGold token sale or to read the white paper, please visit www.unikoingold.com.
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019