Unikrn, a top regulated esports betting platform, announced the public token sale for its UnikoinGold esports cryptocurrency. This followed UnikoinGold’s successful pre-sale to accredited investors, which raised $15 million from contributors including Mark Cuban, Brock Pierce, Blockchain Capital, Pantera Capital, and CoinCircle. The token sale opened to the Unikrn community and the public on September 23rd.
UnikoinGold will allow Unikrn’s growing community to legally and fully engage in live betting with cryptocurrency. The esports industry is expected to reach $1 billion in revenue by next year, and Unikrn is pioneering secure, seamless wagering to reward the rapidly increasing number of esports viewers.
Like the existing Unikoin, UnikoinGold will be accessible around the world and allow users to earn prizes, hardware, and exclusive features. Developed as an ERC-20 token, UnikoinGold will be used on Unikrn’s new-and-improved, skill-based betting platform. Unikrn is targeting $100 million in its UnikoinGold token sale.
“With significant interest demonstrated through the private sale and growing interest among the cryptocurrency community, we’re confident the UnikoinGold token sale will reach its $100 million cap,” said Rahul Sood, CEO of Unikrn. Rahul shared his vision for UnikoinGold in a recent Medium post.
In unison with the sale announcement, Unikrn also announced the addition of Ethereum co-founder and JAXX Wallet CEO Anthony Di lorio to the Unikrn Board of Advisors as the company brings out new applications of UnikoinGold.
The token sale market has continued its meteoric rise in recent months, growing to an estimated $2.28 billion in total token sales, and accounting for more funding for blockchain companies than venture capital in 2017. A large majority of token sales have been launched by young startup companies with no existing product or revenue, but Unikrn is already a leader in esports with significant product adoption. Unikrn partnered with CoinCircle for the design, engineering, and sale of its UnikoinGold token. CoinCircle powers token sales for established VC-backed companies
“CoinCircle is thrilled to work with such a strong existing leader in the esports industry as Unikrn,” said Erick Miller, CEO of CoinCircle. “In movi.ng Unikrn onto the blockchain and tokenizing their business, Unikrn and their community of esports enthusiasts will immediately recognize the value in a powerful, collaborative way through the impact of UnikoinGold.
For more information on the UnikoinGold token sale or to read the white paper, please visit www.unikoingold.com.
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019