Unikrn, a top regulated esports betting platform, announced the public token sale for its UnikoinGold esports cryptocurrency. This followed UnikoinGold’s successful pre-sale to accredited investors, which raised $15 million from contributors including Mark Cuban, Brock Pierce, Blockchain Capital, Pantera Capital, and CoinCircle. The token sale opened to the Unikrn community and the public on September 23rd.
UnikoinGold will allow Unikrn’s growing community to legally and fully engage in live betting with cryptocurrency. The esports industry is expected to reach $1 billion in revenue by next year, and Unikrn is pioneering secure, seamless wagering to reward the rapidly increasing number of esports viewers.
Like the existing Unikoin, UnikoinGold will be accessible around the world and allow users to earn prizes, hardware, and exclusive features. Developed as an ERC-20 token, UnikoinGold will be used on Unikrn’s new-and-improved, skill-based betting platform. Unikrn is targeting $100 million in its UnikoinGold token sale.
“With significant interest demonstrated through the private sale and growing interest among the cryptocurrency community, we’re confident the UnikoinGold token sale will reach its $100 million cap,” said Rahul Sood, CEO of Unikrn. Rahul shared his vision for UnikoinGold in a recent Medium post.
In unison with the sale announcement, Unikrn also announced the addition of Ethereum co-founder and JAXX Wallet CEO Anthony Di lorio to the Unikrn Board of Advisors as the company brings out new applications of UnikoinGold.
The token sale market has continued its meteoric rise in recent months, growing to an estimated $2.28 billion in total token sales, and accounting for more funding for blockchain companies than venture capital in 2017. A large majority of token sales have been launched by young startup companies with no existing product or revenue, but Unikrn is already a leader in esports with significant product adoption. Unikrn partnered with CoinCircle for the design, engineering, and sale of its UnikoinGold token. CoinCircle powers token sales for established VC-backed companies
“CoinCircle is thrilled to work with such a strong existing leader in the esports industry as Unikrn,” said Erick Miller, CEO of CoinCircle. “In movi.ng Unikrn onto the blockchain and tokenizing their business, Unikrn and their community of esports enthusiasts will immediately recognize the value in a powerful, collaborative way through the impact of UnikoinGold.
For more information on the UnikoinGold token sale or to read the white paper, please visit www.unikoingold.com.
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020
- Thai Actor and Victim’s Bitcoin Buddy Implicated in Kidnapping and Ransom of Singaporean National in Thailand - January 14, 2020
- Securitize Runs First-Ever IRA Investment In Digital Securities - January 14, 2020
- NBA Star Spencer Dinwiddie “Tokenizing” His Contract With or Without NBA Green Light - January 13, 2020
- European Central Bank President Christine Lagarde Says ECB Bullish on Digital Currencies - January 13, 2020
- Canadian Crypto Company Voyager Digital Completes Acquisition of US Registered Broker-Dealer - January 13, 2020
- Cogito, Hong Kong-Based Entertainment Studio, Launches Decentralised Autonomous Virtual Horse Racing Game - January 9, 2020
- Blockchain Bandwagon Company Longfin CEO Settles with US SEC for $400,000 - January 7, 2020
- Winklevoss Brothers Invest in $5 million Seed Round for TaxBit - January 7, 2020
- Securrency Secures $17.65 million in Series A funding round Led by WisdomTree - January 7, 2020
- Measure Protocol Backed with £2m in New Funding for Blockchain-Powered Person-Based Data Marketplace - January 7, 2020
- The Next Wave of Crypto – Traction is Key – And Mobile Mining is Gaining Massive Adoption - January 2, 2020
- Google Reverses Metamask Ban from Playstore - January 1, 2020
- Bankex Launches Token Exchange Engine in Telegram - December 31, 2019