Unikrn, a top regulated esports betting platform, announced the public token sale for its UnikoinGold esports cryptocurrency. This followed UnikoinGold’s successful pre-sale to accredited investors, which raised $15 million from contributors including Mark Cuban, Brock Pierce, Blockchain Capital, Pantera Capital, and CoinCircle. The token sale opened to the Unikrn community and the public on September 23rd.
UnikoinGold will allow Unikrn’s growing community to legally and fully engage in live betting with cryptocurrency. The esports industry is expected to reach $1 billion in revenue by next year, and Unikrn is pioneering secure, seamless wagering to reward the rapidly increasing number of esports viewers.
Like the existing Unikoin, UnikoinGold will be accessible around the world and allow users to earn prizes, hardware, and exclusive features. Developed as an ERC-20 token, UnikoinGold will be used on Unikrn’s new-and-improved, skill-based betting platform. Unikrn is targeting $100 million in its UnikoinGold token sale.
“With significant interest demonstrated through the private sale and growing interest among the cryptocurrency community, we’re confident the UnikoinGold token sale will reach its $100 million cap,” said Rahul Sood, CEO of Unikrn. Rahul shared his vision for UnikoinGold in a recent Medium post.
In unison with the sale announcement, Unikrn also announced the addition of Ethereum co-founder and JAXX Wallet CEO Anthony Di lorio to the Unikrn Board of Advisors as the company brings out new applications of UnikoinGold.
The token sale market has continued its meteoric rise in recent months, growing to an estimated $2.28 billion in total token sales, and accounting for more funding for blockchain companies than venture capital in 2017. A large majority of token sales have been launched by young startup companies with no existing product or revenue, but Unikrn is already a leader in esports with significant product adoption. Unikrn partnered with CoinCircle for the design, engineering, and sale of its UnikoinGold token. CoinCircle powers token sales for established VC-backed companies
“CoinCircle is thrilled to work with such a strong existing leader in the esports industry as Unikrn,” said Erick Miller, CEO of CoinCircle. “In movi.ng Unikrn onto the blockchain and tokenizing their business, Unikrn and their community of esports enthusiasts will immediately recognize the value in a powerful, collaborative way through the impact of UnikoinGold.
For more information on the UnikoinGold token sale or to read the white paper, please visit www.unikoingold.com.
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019