Flyp.me – a new instant crypto exchange – is launching with 13 cryptocurrencies and 169 trading pairs. The new service is built and managed by the team at HolyTransaction, the first web wallet to support Ethereum, one of the first multi-currency wallets and the oldest still active.
The exchange is fully working, boosts competitive exchange rates and is much more private than any of the competitors. Anyone can instantly exchange 13 cryptocurrencies straight to their wallet. No need for any registration, email or ID verification: only the user’s crypto address.
Private by design, users are always in control of their data. Only minimal trust is needed since Flyp.me doesn’t hold users’ funds nor the private keys. Flyp.me sends the amount exchanged back to the user as soon as the user’s transaction is confirmed on the blockchain. This is because Flyp.me keeps its own reserve funds for each cryptocurrency and token supported which makes the exchange so fast.
To rebalance the power between users of an exchange and the exchange itself, Flyp.me will share 50% of the profits with token holders and implement a distributed policy making model to enable token holders to propose new features or coin additions, vote for key decisions and audit volumes. To increase the adoption of Flyp.me, a number of FYP tokens will be distributed to users of the exchange.
The exchange boosts a permissionless API that already enables businesses and developers anywhere to accept payments in BTC, ETH, LTC, ZEC, DASH, FAIR, GAME, DCR, SYS, PPC, DOGE, BLK, GRC. There is no need for user ID to experiment and integrate Flyp.me because the company believes in the freedom to explore new technologies without seeking prior approval.
Flyp.me is also announcing the start of its ICO for September, 28, 2017 to fund the decentralization of the exchange, drive its adoption and increase the reserves of each cryptocurrency. The roadmap includes R&D for 2nd layer solutions, the integration of decentralized asset platforms and cryptographic auditing. The funds are raised publicly as Flyp.me is committed to supporting the crypto community and opposing centralization by the few powerful players who are increasingly pushing their own agenda.
Francesco Simonetti, Flyp.me CEO said:
“Flyp.me is designed for anyone who wants to exchange crypto instantly without the hassle of registration, email or ID verification. An exchange that is fast, truly private and secure. You control your funds and data. We only ask the address where you want your exchanged crypto to be received. It is as simple as that.”
HolyTransaction, the company behind Flyp.me, has experienced growth of +3,000% in the first 6 months of 2017.
More details can be found in the Flyp.me whitepaper.
- Learn more about Flyp.me at – https://www.flyp.me
- Flyp.me Exchange – https://www.flyp.me/exchange
- Flyp.me Whitepaper – https://flyp.me/whitepaper.pdf
- Flyp.me FAQs – https://www.flyp.me/faq
- Find Flyp.me on Telegram Here – https://t.me/flypme
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019