Flyp.me – a new instant crypto exchange – is launching with 13 cryptocurrencies and 169 trading pairs. The new service is built and managed by the team at HolyTransaction, the first web wallet to support Ethereum, one of the first multi-currency wallets and the oldest still active.
The exchange is fully working, boosts competitive exchange rates and is much more private than any of the competitors. Anyone can instantly exchange 13 cryptocurrencies straight to their wallet. No need for any registration, email or ID verification: only the user’s crypto address.
Private by design, users are always in control of their data. Only minimal trust is needed since Flyp.me doesn’t hold users’ funds nor the private keys. Flyp.me sends the amount exchanged back to the user as soon as the user’s transaction is confirmed on the blockchain. This is because Flyp.me keeps its own reserve funds for each cryptocurrency and token supported which makes the exchange so fast.
To rebalance the power between users of an exchange and the exchange itself, Flyp.me will share 50% of the profits with token holders and implement a distributed policy making model to enable token holders to propose new features or coin additions, vote for key decisions and audit volumes. To increase the adoption of Flyp.me, a number of FYP tokens will be distributed to users of the exchange.
The exchange boosts a permissionless API that already enables businesses and developers anywhere to accept payments in BTC, ETH, LTC, ZEC, DASH, FAIR, GAME, DCR, SYS, PPC, DOGE, BLK, GRC. There is no need for user ID to experiment and integrate Flyp.me because the company believes in the freedom to explore new technologies without seeking prior approval.
Flyp.me is also announcing the start of its ICO for September, 28, 2017 to fund the decentralization of the exchange, drive its adoption and increase the reserves of each cryptocurrency. The roadmap includes R&D for 2nd layer solutions, the integration of decentralized asset platforms and cryptographic auditing. The funds are raised publicly as Flyp.me is committed to supporting the crypto community and opposing centralization by the few powerful players who are increasingly pushing their own agenda.
Francesco Simonetti, Flyp.me CEO said:
“Flyp.me is designed for anyone who wants to exchange crypto instantly without the hassle of registration, email or ID verification. An exchange that is fast, truly private and secure. You control your funds and data. We only ask the address where you want your exchanged crypto to be received. It is as simple as that.”
HolyTransaction, the company behind Flyp.me, has experienced growth of +3,000% in the first 6 months of 2017.
More details can be found in the Flyp.me whitepaper.
- Learn more about Flyp.me at – https://www.flyp.me
- Flyp.me Exchange – https://www.flyp.me/exchange
- Flyp.me Whitepaper – https://flyp.me/whitepaper.pdf
- Flyp.me FAQs – https://www.flyp.me/faq
- Find Flyp.me on Telegram Here – https://t.me/flypme
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019