Helperbit srl has announced that partnered up with Mistral Pay Ltd and The Rock Trading Ltd. The collaboration enables Helperbit to widen donation traceability services by adding a new payment method, but maintaining transparency and monitoring provided by the blockchain.
This new solution can boost the widespread adoption of blockchain for transparency purposes, even for people who are not practical with these new technologies but who have a Credit, Debit, or Prepaid Card.
The process is very simple, similar to classic online payment procedures; through an intuitive interface the donor is guided step by step, without the need to know and manage bitcoins.
The tool is already available in the Italian earthquake relief fund: https://helperbit.com/donateit
From now on, it is possible to donate by Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card through the regulated payment institution Mistral Pay. Thanks to The Rock Trading exchange service, the donation is automatically changed in bitcoin and immediately sent (subtracting acquiring and conversion costs specified at the time of payment) directly to the chosen beneficiary. The whole operation lasts the technical time required to confirm the transaction by the bitcoin network, so the wait is minimized.
Guido Baroncini Turricchia, CEO at Helperbit, stated:
“The collaboration with Mistral Pay and The Rock Trading will bring the platform closer to a larger number of users by increasing the volume of donations for the benefit of the projects in Helperbit.”
Andrea Medri, CFO at The Rock Trading, commented:
“We are happy to work with this worthy project. We believe it can bring benefits to the charity sector and demonstrate a positive use of blockchain technology, that is good for the whole community. ”
Helperbit srl is an innovative Italian startup, VAT 13844091002, which allows to donate to NGOs or those affected by an emergency and tracking the flow of economic flows using blockchain technology. The startup was selected for the Blockchain Space acceleration program, won several Italian and European competitions (iBank Challenge, Graz Blockchain Startup Contest, GTEC Blockchain Contest, D10e Startup Contest) and was included among the 100 innovative projects for the UN World Humanitarian Summit.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020