Helperbit srl has announced that partnered up with Mistral Pay Ltd and The Rock Trading Ltd. The collaboration enables Helperbit to widen donation traceability services by adding a new payment method, but maintaining transparency and monitoring provided by the blockchain.
This new solution can boost the widespread adoption of blockchain for transparency purposes, even for people who are not practical with these new technologies but who have a Credit, Debit, or Prepaid Card.
The process is very simple, similar to classic online payment procedures; through an intuitive interface the donor is guided step by step, without the need to know and manage bitcoins.
The tool is already available in the Italian earthquake relief fund: https://helperbit.com/donateit
From now on, it is possible to donate by Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card through the regulated payment institution Mistral Pay. Thanks to The Rock Trading exchange service, the donation is automatically changed in bitcoin and immediately sent (subtracting acquiring and conversion costs specified at the time of payment) directly to the chosen beneficiary. The whole operation lasts the technical time required to confirm the transaction by the bitcoin network, so the wait is minimized.
Guido Baroncini Turricchia, CEO at Helperbit, stated:
“The collaboration with Mistral Pay and The Rock Trading will bring the platform closer to a larger number of users by increasing the volume of donations for the benefit of the projects in Helperbit.”
Andrea Medri, CFO at The Rock Trading, commented:
“We are happy to work with this worthy project. We believe it can bring benefits to the charity sector and demonstrate a positive use of blockchain technology, that is good for the whole community. ”
Helperbit srl is an innovative Italian startup, VAT 13844091002, which allows to donate to NGOs or those affected by an emergency and tracking the flow of economic flows using blockchain technology. The startup was selected for the Blockchain Space acceleration program, won several Italian and European competitions (iBank Challenge, Graz Blockchain Startup Contest, GTEC Blockchain Contest, D10e Startup Contest) and was included among the 100 innovative projects for the UN World Humanitarian Summit.
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019