Helperbit srl has announced that partnered up with Mistral Pay Ltd and The Rock Trading Ltd. The collaboration enables Helperbit to widen donation traceability services by adding a new payment method, but maintaining transparency and monitoring provided by the blockchain.
This new solution can boost the widespread adoption of blockchain for transparency purposes, even for people who are not practical with these new technologies but who have a Credit, Debit, or Prepaid Card.
The process is very simple, similar to classic online payment procedures; through an intuitive interface the donor is guided step by step, without the need to know and manage bitcoins.
The tool is already available in the Italian earthquake relief fund: https://helperbit.com/donateit
From now on, it is possible to donate by Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card through the regulated payment institution Mistral Pay. Thanks to The Rock Trading exchange service, the donation is automatically changed in bitcoin and immediately sent (subtracting acquiring and conversion costs specified at the time of payment) directly to the chosen beneficiary. The whole operation lasts the technical time required to confirm the transaction by the bitcoin network, so the wait is minimized.
Guido Baroncini Turricchia, CEO at Helperbit, stated:
“The collaboration with Mistral Pay and The Rock Trading will bring the platform closer to a larger number of users by increasing the volume of donations for the benefit of the projects in Helperbit.”
Andrea Medri, CFO at The Rock Trading, commented:
“We are happy to work with this worthy project. We believe it can bring benefits to the charity sector and demonstrate a positive use of blockchain technology, that is good for the whole community. ”
Helperbit srl is an innovative Italian startup, VAT 13844091002, which allows to donate to NGOs or those affected by an emergency and tracking the flow of economic flows using blockchain technology. The startup was selected for the Blockchain Space acceleration program, won several Italian and European competitions (iBank Challenge, Graz Blockchain Startup Contest, GTEC Blockchain Contest, D10e Startup Contest) and was included among the 100 innovative projects for the UN World Humanitarian Summit.
- Juventus Become The First Football Club In The World To Be Tokenized - December 3, 2019
- London’s Travala.com Teams Up With Amsterdam’s Booking.com In Massive Crypto Travel Deal - November 28, 2019
- High-Powered Group of Legal Experts Determine Cryptoassets and Smart Contracts Legal Under UK Law - November 21, 2019
- Hyperledger Adds Eight New Members – Rolls out Updates - November 21, 2019
- Failed ICO, Token Sale Project SNIPs Acquired by Sonos for $37.5 Million - November 21, 2019
- Algorand Launches Protocol Upgrade, Setting the Stage for the Next Wave of Distributed App Development - November 21, 2019
- ArcBlock Partners with Ride-Sharing Service GoFun to Develop Services and DApps on Blockchain - November 20, 2019
- Hacktivist Phineas Fisher Cracks Cayman National Bank and Trust – Offers $100,000 Bitcoin/Monero Bounty To Other to Hack Banks, Big Companies - November 20, 2019
- Graph Blockchain to Acquire Shroom Street – Cracking Psychedelics Market - November 20, 2019
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019