BitClave is partnering with Bancor to use Smart Tokens across the BitClave Active Search Ecosystem (BASE). BitClave has joined the Bancor network and will become a member of its protocol family. The Consumer Activity Token (CAT) will be using the ERC-20 token standard, compatible with all supported exchanges and wallets, and will now also be automatically convertible to every token in the Bancor network in compliance with the Bancor protocol.
BitClave is a startup company using blockchain to eliminate ad service middlemen and create a direct connection between businesses and customers. BitClave is building a decentralized search engine that helps its users truly find what they are looking for and get compensated every time they search privately for products and services from their favorite brands, making third-party advertising networks unnecessary and annoying ads a thing of the past.
On the BitClave Active Search Ecosystem, customers exercise full control over their identity, deciding who has access to their data while earning CATs each time businesses use their data to make them offers. Through this platform, businesses can serve personalized, relevant offers directly to users who have already expressed interest in their products and services, significantly increasing their return on advertising spending. The initial vision for the BASE and CAT is based on Ethereum technology—an open source, blockchain-based, distributed computing platform which utilizes smart contracts.
Bancor enables the easy creation of smart tokens, which allow for newly embedded functionality into cryptocurrencies. With the ability to hold other tokens in reserve and to be traded directly with their own smart contracts, as opposed to any counter-party or in exchanges, smart tokens can instantly be converted for tokens of all types on the network, enhancing liquidity and facilitating usage-driven and algorithmic price calculation. Smart tokens and their holders benefit from continuous liquidity and increased stability thanks to their automated, built in market maker and algorithmically calculated prices.
“We are very proud to announce this cooperation with Bancor and become a part of its ecosystem. We believe the smart token standard will contribute to the future evolution of our BASE platform, benefiting businesses and consumers with the liquidity and stability that will allow this new ecosystem to flourish from day one,” said BitClave’s founder Alex Bessonov, the former chief security officer of LG Electronics.
“We’re incredibly excited about the diversity we’re seeing in the adoption of the Bancor protocol by smart token creators including BitClave. A decentralized search platform with a distributed advertising model is an important application of blockchain technology for the benefit of society,” said Guy Benartzi, co-founder of Bancor.
In July, BitClave successfully launched a pre-sale of CAT which earned over $1.8 million, demonstrating high engagement from the user base. The full sale will be launched in October and will provide opportunity for the public to purchase CATs and be part of the first wave of users on the innovative BitClave Active Search Ecosystem.
To learn more about BitClave and participate in the crowdsale, please visit the website at www.bitclave.com
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019
- London’s Blockchain Conference; Blockchain Expo Global Exhibition announces expert speakers - January 21, 2019
- Currency.com Launches Tokenised Securities Trading Platform - January 21, 2019
- Katallassos Launches a Standard Framework for Decentralised Derivatives - January 11, 2019
- Dutch Crypto Trading Marketplace Cryptohopper at CES 2019 - January 8, 2019
- Interview with Ammbr – A Blockchain-Enabled Mesh Network Bringing High Speed Internet to Emerging Economies - January 8, 2019
- Zion Market Research Report Explains: Global Blockchain In Energy Market likely to grow to USD 11,899 Million By 2024 - December 27, 2018
- Blythe Masters Resigns as CEO of Digital Asset - December 18, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures Uses Ravencoin Blockchain for Equity Purchase in Chainstone Labs – Completes $3.6 Million Securities Token Transfer - December 18, 2018
- Despite Market Downturn – eToro Survey Reveals Strong Interest in Cryptoasset Education - December 18, 2018
- BlockIMMO brings Blockchain Technology Platform to Tokenize Fractional Real Estate Investment - December 17, 2018
- Algorand Appoints Dual Ph.D. Rock Star Pablo Azar as Chief Economist - December 17, 2018
- Dascoin – Anatomy of Multilevel Marketing Crypto Scam – Coinmarketcap Zero - December 17, 2018
- Dutch Blockchain Company Tymlez Group Starts Trading on Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) - December 13, 2018
- DNAtix Releases Live Demo of its Blockchain based Genetic Infrastructure Platform - December 11, 2018
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018