BitClave is partnering with Bancor to use Smart Tokens across the BitClave Active Search Ecosystem (BASE). BitClave has joined the Bancor network and will become a member of its protocol family. The Consumer Activity Token (CAT) will be using the ERC-20 token standard, compatible with all supported exchanges and wallets, and will now also be automatically convertible to every token in the Bancor network in compliance with the Bancor protocol.
BitClave is a startup company using blockchain to eliminate ad service middlemen and create a direct connection between businesses and customers. BitClave is building a decentralized search engine that helps its users truly find what they are looking for and get compensated every time they search privately for products and services from their favorite brands, making third-party advertising networks unnecessary and annoying ads a thing of the past.
On the BitClave Active Search Ecosystem, customers exercise full control over their identity, deciding who has access to their data while earning CATs each time businesses use their data to make them offers. Through this platform, businesses can serve personalized, relevant offers directly to users who have already expressed interest in their products and services, significantly increasing their return on advertising spending. The initial vision for the BASE and CAT is based on Ethereum technology—an open source, blockchain-based, distributed computing platform which utilizes smart contracts.
Bancor enables the easy creation of smart tokens, which allow for newly embedded functionality into cryptocurrencies. With the ability to hold other tokens in reserve and to be traded directly with their own smart contracts, as opposed to any counter-party or in exchanges, smart tokens can instantly be converted for tokens of all types on the network, enhancing liquidity and facilitating usage-driven and algorithmic price calculation. Smart tokens and their holders benefit from continuous liquidity and increased stability thanks to their automated, built in market maker and algorithmically calculated prices.
“We are very proud to announce this cooperation with Bancor and become a part of its ecosystem. We believe the smart token standard will contribute to the future evolution of our BASE platform, benefiting businesses and consumers with the liquidity and stability that will allow this new ecosystem to flourish from day one,” said BitClave’s founder Alex Bessonov, the former chief security officer of LG Electronics.
“We’re incredibly excited about the diversity we’re seeing in the adoption of the Bancor protocol by smart token creators including BitClave. A decentralized search platform with a distributed advertising model is an important application of blockchain technology for the benefit of society,” said Guy Benartzi, co-founder of Bancor.
In July, BitClave successfully launched a pre-sale of CAT which earned over $1.8 million, demonstrating high engagement from the user base. The full sale will be launched in October and will provide opportunity for the public to purchase CATs and be part of the first wave of users on the innovative BitClave Active Search Ecosystem.
To learn more about BitClave and participate in the crowdsale, please visit the website at www.bitclave.com
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018