BitClave is partnering with Bancor to use Smart Tokens across the BitClave Active Search Ecosystem (BASE). BitClave has joined the Bancor network and will become a member of its protocol family. The Consumer Activity Token (CAT) will be using the ERC-20 token standard, compatible with all supported exchanges and wallets, and will now also be automatically convertible to every token in the Bancor network in compliance with the Bancor protocol.
BitClave is a startup company using blockchain to eliminate ad service middlemen and create a direct connection between businesses and customers. BitClave is building a decentralized search engine that helps its users truly find what they are looking for and get compensated every time they search privately for products and services from their favorite brands, making third-party advertising networks unnecessary and annoying ads a thing of the past.
On the BitClave Active Search Ecosystem, customers exercise full control over their identity, deciding who has access to their data while earning CATs each time businesses use their data to make them offers. Through this platform, businesses can serve personalized, relevant offers directly to users who have already expressed interest in their products and services, significantly increasing their return on advertising spending. The initial vision for the BASE and CAT is based on Ethereum technology—an open source, blockchain-based, distributed computing platform which utilizes smart contracts.
Bancor enables the easy creation of smart tokens, which allow for newly embedded functionality into cryptocurrencies. With the ability to hold other tokens in reserve and to be traded directly with their own smart contracts, as opposed to any counter-party or in exchanges, smart tokens can instantly be converted for tokens of all types on the network, enhancing liquidity and facilitating usage-driven and algorithmic price calculation. Smart tokens and their holders benefit from continuous liquidity and increased stability thanks to their automated, built in market maker and algorithmically calculated prices.
“We are very proud to announce this cooperation with Bancor and become a part of its ecosystem. We believe the smart token standard will contribute to the future evolution of our BASE platform, benefiting businesses and consumers with the liquidity and stability that will allow this new ecosystem to flourish from day one,” said BitClave’s founder Alex Bessonov, the former chief security officer of LG Electronics.
“We’re incredibly excited about the diversity we’re seeing in the adoption of the Bancor protocol by smart token creators including BitClave. A decentralized search platform with a distributed advertising model is an important application of blockchain technology for the benefit of society,” said Guy Benartzi, co-founder of Bancor.
In July, BitClave successfully launched a pre-sale of CAT which earned over $1.8 million, demonstrating high engagement from the user base. The full sale will be launched in October and will provide opportunity for the public to purchase CATs and be part of the first wave of users on the innovative BitClave Active Search Ecosystem.
To learn more about BitClave and participate in the crowdsale, please visit the website at www.bitclave.com
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019