Token Report, the world’s largest database of verified information on ICOs, thas announced a membership program that will allow financial research to scale without diluting investor edge.
Already available in private alpha, Token Report’s Token Clarity will offer actionable ICO updates and research on a membership model that is capable of providing investor insights for newcomers, high-volume traders, and institutions alike.
“The problem with the Wall Street model for financial research is that the more people see the research, the less valuable it is,” said Galen Moore, founder and CEO of Token Report. “We’ve developed a token mechanics that defends investor edge for cryptocurrency’s high-growth mix of newcomers, early adopters and institutions.”
In a fast-growing market, investors lack a reliable source of facts that affect the value of new and existing cryptocurrency assets.
ICO listing sites are largely pay-to-play and therefore not objective, mainly serving as advertising vehicles.
In contrast, Token Report’s business model is based on subscription fees from the individual investors, family offices and cryptocurrency exchanges that are among the users in its private alpha.
“The biggest problem for anybody trying to do this right now is that there are no standards for how information about tokenizations is presented,” said Peter Vessenes, managing director of New Alchemy, a blockchain and ICO advisory firm, and lead investor in Token Report. “I foresee hundreds of thousands of tokens in the future. One of the most valuable things we can have in a fast-growth industry is a safe, transparent source of knowledge.”
Token Report’s unique token mechanism includes a tiered membership model for individuals that limits accessibility without charging exorbitant monthly fees. Institutions pay in Token Report’s cryptocurrency for access to the database via application programming interface (API). This allows Token Report’s dollar-denominated revenue to grow with demand, without diluting the value of its research by over-scaling its user base.
Token Report has built the world’s largest database of verified information on ICOs and a network that is capable of providing reliable financial data on every tokenization that emerges. Token Report has so far developed three products on top of this database: a weekly investor newsletter; Token Tracker, the internet’s most comprehensive ICO listing; and Token Clarity, a secure, message-based information network providing in-depth analysis of the crypto asset class. A\
unique membership token mechanism makes Token Clarity an exclusive financial research product, without setting an arbitrary equilibrium between price and distribution.
Token Report is the first crypto financial data provider capable of delivering investor edge to a broad range of participants in a fast-growing asset class–from individuals with long-established crypto portfolios, to newcomers, to a broad spectrum of financial institutions. For more information on Token Report and its products, please visit tokenreport.com.
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019