Cofound.it, the leading platform for training the world’s most promising Blockchain startups, and Ethfinex, the community-focused ERC20 token exchange and information hub spun out of Bitfinex, have today announced a collaboration aimed at strengthening trust between crowdsale supporters and Blockchain startups. Based on a shared long-term vision to provide services that support the entire Blockchain ecosystem, Cofound.it and Ethfinex will identify, support, and promote the best projects in Blockchain space.
The collaboration will see innovative Blockchain projects selected, evaluated, and coached through Cofound.it Priority Pass. Tokens from Cofound.it project crowdsales will then be listed on the Ethfinex trading platform, providing greater liquidity to the currencies and ensuring the validity of the projects.
In addition, the collaboration will also let members of the Ethfinex community directly contribute to the presales of Cofound.it projects by utilizing Ethfinex’s token trading platform.
Ethfinex Project Lead Will Harborne said:
“Since Cofound.it works with only the highest quality, legally compliant projects, Ethfinex can offer our users the ability to contribute directly to the trusted projects they support, and subsequently, make the tokens immediately available for trading. The due diligence required to uncover real quality in a space growing this fast is extremely difficult, and building these networks of trusted partners is one of the ways we will solve this problem. The other way is through the analysis and discussion section of Ethfinex, where our users can contribute to the continuous vetting of these projects.”
Cofound.it CEO and Co-Founder Jan Isakovic said:
“Crowdsale projects have already raised more than $2 billion USD from supporters this year. In this increasingly crowded market, the process of meticulously evaluating crowdsales is crucial to ensuring quality and trust in the overall ecosystem, making this collaboration incredibly valuable to the Blockchain community. While Cofound.it projects and supporters will benefit from the enhanced token liquidity, Ethfinex supporters can gain access to some of the most highly-vetted projects on the market.”
The first Cofound.it crowdsale project to be listed on Ethfinex will be Etherisc, a decentralised insurance and reinsurance marketplace, with a number of other projects to follow.
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
- æternity Teams Up with Uruguay Can to Track Cannabis Production on the Blockchain - October 2, 2019
- Streamr Launches Global Pub/Sub Network For Machine Data - October 2, 2019
- SEC Orders Blockone to Pay $24 Million Fine for Unregistered ICO - October 2, 2019