Cofound.it, the leading platform for training the world’s most promising Blockchain startups, and Ethfinex, the community-focused ERC20 token exchange and information hub spun out of Bitfinex, have today announced a collaboration aimed at strengthening trust between crowdsale supporters and Blockchain startups. Based on a shared long-term vision to provide services that support the entire Blockchain ecosystem, Cofound.it and Ethfinex will identify, support, and promote the best projects in Blockchain space.
The collaboration will see innovative Blockchain projects selected, evaluated, and coached through Cofound.it Priority Pass. Tokens from Cofound.it project crowdsales will then be listed on the Ethfinex trading platform, providing greater liquidity to the currencies and ensuring the validity of the projects.
In addition, the collaboration will also let members of the Ethfinex community directly contribute to the presales of Cofound.it projects by utilizing Ethfinex’s token trading platform.
Ethfinex Project Lead Will Harborne said:
“Since Cofound.it works with only the highest quality, legally compliant projects, Ethfinex can offer our users the ability to contribute directly to the trusted projects they support, and subsequently, make the tokens immediately available for trading. The due diligence required to uncover real quality in a space growing this fast is extremely difficult, and building these networks of trusted partners is one of the ways we will solve this problem. The other way is through the analysis and discussion section of Ethfinex, where our users can contribute to the continuous vetting of these projects.”
Cofound.it CEO and Co-Founder Jan Isakovic said:
“Crowdsale projects have already raised more than $2 billion USD from supporters this year. In this increasingly crowded market, the process of meticulously evaluating crowdsales is crucial to ensuring quality and trust in the overall ecosystem, making this collaboration incredibly valuable to the Blockchain community. While Cofound.it projects and supporters will benefit from the enhanced token liquidity, Ethfinex supporters can gain access to some of the most highly-vetted projects on the market.”
The first Cofound.it crowdsale project to be listed on Ethfinex will be Etherisc, a decentralised insurance and reinsurance marketplace, with a number of other projects to follow.
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019