Cofound.it, the leading platform for training the world’s most promising Blockchain startups, and Ethfinex, the community-focused ERC20 token exchange and information hub spun out of Bitfinex, have today announced a collaboration aimed at strengthening trust between crowdsale supporters and Blockchain startups. Based on a shared long-term vision to provide services that support the entire Blockchain ecosystem, Cofound.it and Ethfinex will identify, support, and promote the best projects in Blockchain space.
The collaboration will see innovative Blockchain projects selected, evaluated, and coached through Cofound.it Priority Pass. Tokens from Cofound.it project crowdsales will then be listed on the Ethfinex trading platform, providing greater liquidity to the currencies and ensuring the validity of the projects.
In addition, the collaboration will also let members of the Ethfinex community directly contribute to the presales of Cofound.it projects by utilizing Ethfinex’s token trading platform.
Ethfinex Project Lead Will Harborne said:
“Since Cofound.it works with only the highest quality, legally compliant projects, Ethfinex can offer our users the ability to contribute directly to the trusted projects they support, and subsequently, make the tokens immediately available for trading. The due diligence required to uncover real quality in a space growing this fast is extremely difficult, and building these networks of trusted partners is one of the ways we will solve this problem. The other way is through the analysis and discussion section of Ethfinex, where our users can contribute to the continuous vetting of these projects.”
Cofound.it CEO and Co-Founder Jan Isakovic said:
“Crowdsale projects have already raised more than $2 billion USD from supporters this year. In this increasingly crowded market, the process of meticulously evaluating crowdsales is crucial to ensuring quality and trust in the overall ecosystem, making this collaboration incredibly valuable to the Blockchain community. While Cofound.it projects and supporters will benefit from the enhanced token liquidity, Ethfinex supporters can gain access to some of the most highly-vetted projects on the market.”
The first Cofound.it crowdsale project to be listed on Ethfinex will be Etherisc, a decentralised insurance and reinsurance marketplace, with a number of other projects to follow.
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience - February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020
- University College London Centre for Blockchain Technologies Releases New Report on Supply Chains - January 31, 2020
- World’s Leading Research and Advisory Company Gartner Says Blockchain Smart Contracts Can Increase Corporate Overall Data Quality by 50 Percent - January 31, 2020
- Dubai Wants to Clone Crypto Valley in the Desert - January 29, 2020
- The National Bank of Cambodia (NBC) to Launch Blockchain-Based, Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) - January 29, 2020