Cofound.it, the leading platform for training the world’s most promising Blockchain startups, and Ethfinex, the community-focused ERC20 token exchange and information hub spun out of Bitfinex, have today announced a collaboration aimed at strengthening trust between crowdsale supporters and Blockchain startups. Based on a shared long-term vision to provide services that support the entire Blockchain ecosystem, Cofound.it and Ethfinex will identify, support, and promote the best projects in Blockchain space.
The collaboration will see innovative Blockchain projects selected, evaluated, and coached through Cofound.it Priority Pass. Tokens from Cofound.it project crowdsales will then be listed on the Ethfinex trading platform, providing greater liquidity to the currencies and ensuring the validity of the projects.
In addition, the collaboration will also let members of the Ethfinex community directly contribute to the presales of Cofound.it projects by utilizing Ethfinex’s token trading platform.
Ethfinex Project Lead Will Harborne said:
“Since Cofound.it works with only the highest quality, legally compliant projects, Ethfinex can offer our users the ability to contribute directly to the trusted projects they support, and subsequently, make the tokens immediately available for trading. The due diligence required to uncover real quality in a space growing this fast is extremely difficult, and building these networks of trusted partners is one of the ways we will solve this problem. The other way is through the analysis and discussion section of Ethfinex, where our users can contribute to the continuous vetting of these projects.”
Cofound.it CEO and Co-Founder Jan Isakovic said:
“Crowdsale projects have already raised more than $2 billion USD from supporters this year. In this increasingly crowded market, the process of meticulously evaluating crowdsales is crucial to ensuring quality and trust in the overall ecosystem, making this collaboration incredibly valuable to the Blockchain community. While Cofound.it projects and supporters will benefit from the enhanced token liquidity, Ethfinex supporters can gain access to some of the most highly-vetted projects on the market.”
The first Cofound.it crowdsale project to be listed on Ethfinex will be Etherisc, a decentralised insurance and reinsurance marketplace, with a number of other projects to follow.
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019