Live streaming has become a multi-billion dollar industry, and is becoming more and more popular each and every day. The emergence of smart mobile devices and easy accessibility to the internet has made the industry even more attractive. Since anyone can live stream from their home with just a webcam, live streaming has become not only an extremely popular promotional medium, but also a full-time job for some. However, over the years, live streamers have encountered strict censorship and constant account bans from the most popular streaming sites.
Censorship, strict rules, lack of privacy, and government intervention are major factors that hinder the content being produced and streamed across the globe. However, with the development of Freedom Streaming, these problems have been effectively handled.
Freedom Streaming will be the first anonymous live streaming platform to focus on protecting its users’ privacy. They do not ask for or store any personally identifiable information, which prevents your information from being leaked to hackers or subpoenaed by governments. They offer a fully free and uncensored platform without content category restrictions. The platform also ensures that no advertisements, commercials, or trackers are allowed.
With the launch of Freedom Streaming, users of the platform will not only have the opportunity to broadcast themselves and reach an international audience, but also to build a community and subsequently promote their cause, whatever it may be. This provides an opportunity for anyone to stream from anywhere in the world – safe, uncensored, and anonymous. The platform aims to allow users to produce and broadcast any legal content they desire, a freedom that is not enjoyed on any other live streaming platforms.
With Freedom Streaming comes the Freedom (FDM) Tokens, which allows users of the platform to donate to one another completely anonymously, without having to release any financial information whatsoever. The tokens are mainly used on the platform to access premium features and channel upgrades.
The goal of the Initial Coin Offering (ICO) of FDM tokens is to raise funds for the development of the platform. The funds raised will be used to cover development cost, legal fees, and marketing, as well as operational, administrative, and server/bandwidth costs. The ICO will allow the public to exchange Ethereum (ETH) for Freedom (FDM) Tokens.
650,000,000 Freedom (FDM) Tokens are available during the Pre-ICO and ICO period. The Pre-ICO is set to begin on November 15.
Platform development is set to begin in January 2018 following the close of the ICO and aims to end with full decentralization of the platform.
Freedom Streaming is set to revolutionize the world of live streaming and many can hardly wait to see what sort of content will be produced by live streamers on the platform.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020