Live streaming has become a multi-billion dollar industry, and is becoming more and more popular each and every day. The emergence of smart mobile devices and easy accessibility to the internet has made the industry even more attractive. Since anyone can live stream from their home with just a webcam, live streaming has become not only an extremely popular promotional medium, but also a full-time job for some. However, over the years, live streamers have encountered strict censorship and constant account bans from the most popular streaming sites.
Censorship, strict rules, lack of privacy, and government intervention are major factors that hinder the content being produced and streamed across the globe. However, with the development of Freedom Streaming, these problems have been effectively handled.
Freedom Streaming will be the first anonymous live streaming platform to focus on protecting its users’ privacy. They do not ask for or store any personally identifiable information, which prevents your information from being leaked to hackers or subpoenaed by governments. They offer a fully free and uncensored platform without content category restrictions. The platform also ensures that no advertisements, commercials, or trackers are allowed.
With the launch of Freedom Streaming, users of the platform will not only have the opportunity to broadcast themselves and reach an international audience, but also to build a community and subsequently promote their cause, whatever it may be. This provides an opportunity for anyone to stream from anywhere in the world – safe, uncensored, and anonymous. The platform aims to allow users to produce and broadcast any legal content they desire, a freedom that is not enjoyed on any other live streaming platforms.
With Freedom Streaming comes the Freedom (FDM) Tokens, which allows users of the platform to donate to one another completely anonymously, without having to release any financial information whatsoever. The tokens are mainly used on the platform to access premium features and channel upgrades.
The goal of the Initial Coin Offering (ICO) of FDM tokens is to raise funds for the development of the platform. The funds raised will be used to cover development cost, legal fees, and marketing, as well as operational, administrative, and server/bandwidth costs. The ICO will allow the public to exchange Ethereum (ETH) for Freedom (FDM) Tokens.
650,000,000 Freedom (FDM) Tokens are available during the Pre-ICO and ICO period. The Pre-ICO is set to begin on November 15.
Platform development is set to begin in January 2018 following the close of the ICO and aims to end with full decentralization of the platform.
Freedom Streaming is set to revolutionize the world of live streaming and many can hardly wait to see what sort of content will be produced by live streamers on the platform.
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
- æternity Teams Up with Uruguay Can to Track Cannabis Production on the Blockchain - October 2, 2019
- Streamr Launches Global Pub/Sub Network For Machine Data - October 2, 2019
- SEC Orders Blockone to Pay $24 Million Fine for Unregistered ICO - October 2, 2019