MicroMoney, a global fintech Blockchain company and lending services provider, announces the worldwide launch of token-generating event and the start of the token distribution campaign.
Having two years of successful business behind its back, MicroMoney will start its token crowdsale as of October 15th. Having already accumulated over $1.8 mln from current campaign participants, MicroMoney initiates a $30 mln worth token distribution campaign with an intention to use funding for further business expansion to other regions via a franchise model.
In its mission of financial inclusion for over 2 billion of unbanked and underbanked people to the global finance system, the company, already a sustainable business in Myanmar and Cambodia, has expanded its presence to Thailand, Indonesia and Sri-Lanka over the previous couple of months.
According to the founder and CEO Anton Dzyatkovsky, MicroMoney makes use of the best ingredients to offer opportunities both to citizen and enterprises alike.
Billions of people are locked inside a vicious circle, not being able to apply for their first loan due to credit records absence, an indispensable prerequisite of having a history of bank loans which, in turn, they are not able to get until they get their first loan from a bank or submit a number of papers.
Micromoney unties this knot by offering people an opportunity to obtain their first loan thanks to an intelligent scoring solution based on neural networks, Big Data and AI technologies. The only thing they need is the access to a borrower’s smartphone data.
At the same time, by just ticking one box on the questionnaire, MicroMoney clients may make their digital footprint available to other stakeholders, thus becoming rightful participants of the global economy and holders of their credit score, now eligible to offerings from other banks and organizations.
“MicroMoney places thousands of potential clients in reach for companies, banks, insurance and telecom service providers, offering one of the lowest-cost customer acquisition models if compared to traditional banks and credit bureaus.”
“Where traditional banks spend hundreds of dollars to attract new customers, we offer Big Data at a hundred-fold less cost,” Dzyatkovsky added.
“With stable position and experience in crypto community, we are creating a Blockchain-based credit score bureau which will solve the inclusion problem for billions of potential clients all over the world.”
“We are happy to have earned trust from the community and received an impactful boost to our global expansion plan. We have 2 years’ track record of a stable, mature business, and our win-win business model is backed up by our shareholders, all of them with great market experience from Bloomberg, stock exchange investment companies, venture funds, banking and microfinance organizations. In our ambition to make our successful business model available for a worldwide franchise, we count on a successful token distribution campaign which will serve for a greater cause and offer token holders a true value for money,” Dzyatkovsky added.
MicroMoney is a global FinTech company providing the access to financial services for unbanked people on emerging markets and the access to the emerging markets audience for banks, trade, and financial organizations.
MicroMoney focuses on lending services without any collaterals or paper documents requirements thanks to its scoring platform based on neural networks. We use data collected from a customer’s mobile phone to assess the potential borrower’s score rate and to share the data and their analysis results with companies worldwide via platform’s API.
MicroMoney is a fast-growing company with $1,25 million share capital and more than 200 employees across offices in Singapore, Thailand, Myanmar, and Cambodia.
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017