MicroMoney, a global fintech Blockchain company and lending services provider, announces the worldwide launch of token-generating event and the start of the token distribution campaign.
Having two years of successful business behind its back, MicroMoney will start its token crowdsale as of October 15th. Having already accumulated over $1.8 mln from current campaign participants, MicroMoney initiates a $30 mln worth token distribution campaign with an intention to use funding for further business expansion to other regions via a franchise model.
In its mission of financial inclusion for over 2 billion of unbanked and underbanked people to the global finance system, the company, already a sustainable business in Myanmar and Cambodia, has expanded its presence to Thailand, Indonesia and Sri-Lanka over the previous couple of months.
According to the founder and CEO Anton Dzyatkovsky, MicroMoney makes use of the best ingredients to offer opportunities both to citizen and enterprises alike.
Billions of people are locked inside a vicious circle, not being able to apply for their first loan due to credit records absence, an indispensable prerequisite of having a history of bank loans which, in turn, they are not able to get until they get their first loan from a bank or submit a number of papers.
Micromoney unties this knot by offering people an opportunity to obtain their first loan thanks to an intelligent scoring solution based on neural networks, Big Data and AI technologies. The only thing they need is the access to a borrower’s smartphone data.
At the same time, by just ticking one box on the questionnaire, MicroMoney clients may make their digital footprint available to other stakeholders, thus becoming rightful participants of the global economy and holders of their credit score, now eligible to offerings from other banks and organizations.
“MicroMoney places thousands of potential clients in reach for companies, banks, insurance and telecom service providers, offering one of the lowest-cost customer acquisition models if compared to traditional banks and credit bureaus.”
“Where traditional banks spend hundreds of dollars to attract new customers, we offer Big Data at a hundred-fold less cost,” Dzyatkovsky added.
“With stable position and experience in crypto community, we are creating a Blockchain-based credit score bureau which will solve the inclusion problem for billions of potential clients all over the world.”
“We are happy to have earned trust from the community and received an impactful boost to our global expansion plan. We have 2 years’ track record of a stable, mature business, and our win-win business model is backed up by our shareholders, all of them with great market experience from Bloomberg, stock exchange investment companies, venture funds, banking and microfinance organizations. In our ambition to make our successful business model available for a worldwide franchise, we count on a successful token distribution campaign which will serve for a greater cause and offer token holders a true value for money,” Dzyatkovsky added.
MicroMoney is a global FinTech company providing the access to financial services for unbanked people on emerging markets and the access to the emerging markets audience for banks, trade, and financial organizations.
MicroMoney focuses on lending services without any collaterals or paper documents requirements thanks to its scoring platform based on neural networks. We use data collected from a customer’s mobile phone to assess the potential borrower’s score rate and to share the data and their analysis results with companies worldwide via platform’s API.
MicroMoney is a fast-growing company with $1,25 million share capital and more than 200 employees across offices in Singapore, Thailand, Myanmar, and Cambodia.
- Scottish Blockchain Company Hypervine Signs with European Space Agency Data To Improve Efficiency And Transparency For The World’s Mining Industry - February 22, 2020
- Loyyal Signs Three Year Production Agreement with The Emirates Group for Use of Blockchain Loyalty and Rewards Platform - February 21, 2020
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience - February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020
- University College London Centre for Blockchain Technologies Releases New Report on Supply Chains - January 31, 2020
- World’s Leading Research and Advisory Company Gartner Says Blockchain Smart Contracts Can Increase Corporate Overall Data Quality by 50 Percent - January 31, 2020