MicroMoney, a global fintech Blockchain company and lending services provider, announces the worldwide launch of token-generating event and the start of the token distribution campaign.
Having two years of successful business behind its back, MicroMoney will start its token crowdsale as of October 15th. Having already accumulated over $1.8 mln from current campaign participants, MicroMoney initiates a $30 mln worth token distribution campaign with an intention to use funding for further business expansion to other regions via a franchise model.
In its mission of financial inclusion for over 2 billion of unbanked and underbanked people to the global finance system, the company, already a sustainable business in Myanmar and Cambodia, has expanded its presence to Thailand, Indonesia and Sri-Lanka over the previous couple of months.
According to the founder and CEO Anton Dzyatkovsky, MicroMoney makes use of the best ingredients to offer opportunities both to citizen and enterprises alike.
Billions of people are locked inside a vicious circle, not being able to apply for their first loan due to credit records absence, an indispensable prerequisite of having a history of bank loans which, in turn, they are not able to get until they get their first loan from a bank or submit a number of papers.
Micromoney unties this knot by offering people an opportunity to obtain their first loan thanks to an intelligent scoring solution based on neural networks, Big Data and AI technologies. The only thing they need is the access to a borrower’s smartphone data.
At the same time, by just ticking one box on the questionnaire, MicroMoney clients may make their digital footprint available to other stakeholders, thus becoming rightful participants of the global economy and holders of their credit score, now eligible to offerings from other banks and organizations.
“MicroMoney places thousands of potential clients in reach for companies, banks, insurance and telecom service providers, offering one of the lowest-cost customer acquisition models if compared to traditional banks and credit bureaus.”
“Where traditional banks spend hundreds of dollars to attract new customers, we offer Big Data at a hundred-fold less cost,” Dzyatkovsky added.
“With stable position and experience in crypto community, we are creating a Blockchain-based credit score bureau which will solve the inclusion problem for billions of potential clients all over the world.”
“We are happy to have earned trust from the community and received an impactful boost to our global expansion plan. We have 2 years’ track record of a stable, mature business, and our win-win business model is backed up by our shareholders, all of them with great market experience from Bloomberg, stock exchange investment companies, venture funds, banking and microfinance organizations. In our ambition to make our successful business model available for a worldwide franchise, we count on a successful token distribution campaign which will serve for a greater cause and offer token holders a true value for money,” Dzyatkovsky added.
MicroMoney is a global FinTech company providing the access to financial services for unbanked people on emerging markets and the access to the emerging markets audience for banks, trade, and financial organizations.
MicroMoney focuses on lending services without any collaterals or paper documents requirements thanks to its scoring platform based on neural networks. We use data collected from a customer’s mobile phone to assess the potential borrower’s score rate and to share the data and their analysis results with companies worldwide via platform’s API.
MicroMoney is a fast-growing company with $1,25 million share capital and more than 200 employees across offices in Singapore, Thailand, Myanmar, and Cambodia.
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019