Ambrosus, the Blockchain-based ecosystem for the supply chain, today announced that former JP Morgan Vice President, Dr Joseph Chen-Yu Wang, has formally joined as a Project Manager.
Combining high-tech sensors, Blockchain technology, and smart contracts to assure the quality, safety, and origins of essential products, Ambrosus is officially endorsed by EIT Food and SQS (Swiss Quality and Safety Association) and has received financial backing from the Government of the Canton of Vaud, Switzerland.
“Given that cutting-edge technology is the pillar of the Ambrosus project and vision, it is of the utmost significance that we continue to work alongside the most influential minds in the space. The Ambrosus mission is unattainable without a sound foundation of insight and experience, and Dr Wang will be an integral contributor. Dr Wang’s stellar body of work to date will enable our vision to be implemented and managed expertly, and Ambrosus is incredibly eager to bring him on as a Project Manager,” said Angel Versetti, Ambrosus Co-founder, and CEO.
Most recently the Chief Scientist for Bitquant Research Laboratories in Hong Kong, Dr Wang was responsible for the project management and development of scalable open source trading systems. Prior to this role, Dr Wang worked with Mageia as an Open Source Scientific Developer. Additionally, the former Vice President of Front Office Quantitative Analytics and Equity Derivatives at JP Morgan Chase, Dr Wang issued the first smart contract used in a business transaction in Hong Kong.
“Ambrosus is meeting the rapidly growing consumer demand for supply chain and market transparency. The innovative and emerging technologies being employed by Ambrosus have the potential to transform traditional supply chains and evolve global markets. I am excited to join such a sophisticated and forward-thinking project,” said Dr Wang.
Dr Wang joins a host of industry experts on the Ambrosus Advisory Board including Oliver Bussmann, Ex-UBS Group CIO and president of the renowned Crypto Valley Association, Jaron Lukasiewicz, former CEO of Coinsetter and Cavirtex bitcoin exchanges, Jehan Chu, founder of the Ethereum Hong Kong Community, David Wachsman, CEO of Wachsman PR, and David Drake, President of LDJ Capital. In addition, Parity will serve as Ambrosus’ Core Technology Partner.
“As we begin our transition from prototypes and pilot projects to combining the emerging technology and partnering with global leaders, Dr Wang will bring an invaluable insight and unmatched expertise which will be extremely beneficial as we drive product development forward in order to create a safer, more transparent supply chain,” said Versetti.
Dr Wang joins Ambrosus along with eleven new appointments including three R&D assistants for the activities at the EPFL Innovation Park (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Lausanne Campus), five additions to the business development team, and three administrative/legal assistants.
For more information on Ambrosus, visit www.ambrosus.com
- Scottish Blockchain Company Hypervine Signs with European Space Agency Data To Improve Efficiency And Transparency For The World’s Mining Industry - February 22, 2020
- Loyyal Signs Three Year Production Agreement with The Emirates Group for Use of Blockchain Loyalty and Rewards Platform - February 21, 2020
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience - February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020
- University College London Centre for Blockchain Technologies Releases New Report on Supply Chains - January 31, 2020
- World’s Leading Research and Advisory Company Gartner Says Blockchain Smart Contracts Can Increase Corporate Overall Data Quality by 50 Percent - January 31, 2020