Truth in the news is critical, and people all over the world have been seeking to ensure that the content they’re consuming is of high quality. The rise of fake news is familiar to many, and past initiatives thus far to address the problem have been encouraging but inadequate.
Zero hour is approaching with the emergence of Trive, a revolutionary mission to shed much-needed light on truth by exposing fake news and misleading content through incentivized crowdsourcing powered by Cryptocurrency. The team at Trive have created a pioneering method that is superior to all other fact-checking initiatives, and your chance to be part of this important mission begins now.
Effective immediately, the Trive pre-sale is officially live. Until October 31, Trive Tokens can be purchased at a 30 percent discount. The token sale can be found here.
Trive’s Pre-ICO, according to the team, is an opportunity to become part of a revolution in media – one that will transform how people browse the web and empower individuals to effectively combat inaccurate or deceptive content.
“With Trive, people will be emboldened to share a clear and virtuous voice in what is distributed each and every day,” said David Mondrus, founder and CEO of Trive. “Trive will serve to strengthen the integrity of the journalistic process and make sure the truth remains free, spoken, and visible in a world that has been filled with misinformation.”
For more information read their white paper.
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019
- Facebook Allegedly Seeking USD$1 Billion VC for Cryptocurrency Project - April 9, 2019
- China to Ban Bitcoin Mining? - April 9, 2019
- Over $440M Orders Purchased – Gate.io Announces Gatechain Token (GT) Point Sale and GT Reward Distribution Results - April 9, 2019
- Bgogo Apollo Plans to Sell Algorand IOUs in an IEO, Without Permission - April 9, 2019