“Ammbr’s exciting plans to enable edge computing via mesh networks in emerging countries will enable a wide range of digital applications and services, more readily available to people. Inherent in the digital economy, is a need for digital identities, so individuals and companies can trust who they are interacting with.”
“Verif-y’s digital identity will become a tremendous value-adding component to the Ammbr mesh network. The new level of trust enabled by Verif-y will empower Ammbr users to more confidently and securely provide and consume intriguing services,” said Derick Smith of Ammbr Foundation.
“One of the reasons Ammbr has selected Verif-y to partner with, is the Verif-y solution’s outstanding user interface, which we believe is key to end user adoption and usage,” continued Mr. Smith.
“Verif-y is thrilled to integrate its digital identity service with Ammbr’s mesh network, so that individuals on both sides of digital transactions can have real-time, secure access to trusted digital identities and credentials. In keeping with Verif-y’s mission, individuals always have control over how their identity is accessed and used,” added Ed Zabar, Founder and CEO of Verif-y, Inc.
The Ammbr Network is a multi-frequency mesh network which is being deployed globally. Ammbr utilizes an innovative mesh router that supports Wi Fi, LTE-U, and a variety of others such as Sigfox and LoRa are all supported from the one router, allowing Ammbr to scale elegantly. Ammbr is also underpinned by its own blockchain, with each router also acting as a blockchain node. The Ammbr Blockchain native cryptocurrency is AMMBR, which allows each Ammbr router owner to participate in a decentralized marketplace for broadband connectivity. Users can load the Ammbr app on their smart phones or PCs, and pay for fast Internet connectivity using Ammbr.
Verif‑y’s identity solution addresses the notion that a strong and reliable digital identity is necessary in order for the global digital blockchain economies to continue their expansions. To meet this fast-growing identification demand, Verif‑y is expanding the development of the blockchain-based, digital identity solution layer of its commercially available credential and employment verification platform. Verif‑y’s services improve the protection of Personally Identifiable Information (‘PII’), which in today’s world define our identity.
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018
- XYO Network to Launch of Blockchain Satellite on SpaceX Falcon 9 - December 11, 2018
- Algo Capital to Invest In Promising Companies Built on Algorand Platform – Announces $100 Million Blockchain Fund - December 11, 2018
- Stackr Taps into AI For Investment Solutions to Power a New Savings Solution - December 11, 2018
- Walt Disney Company Cuts Deal with Blockchain-fueled PlayGame.com to Bring Games to Southeast Asian Fans - December 11, 2018
- Huobi Releases New Derivative Market On Huobi Global - December 11, 2018
- Ledger Expands to New York City - November 26, 2018
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018