“Ammbr’s exciting plans to enable edge computing via mesh networks in emerging countries will enable a wide range of digital applications and services, more readily available to people. Inherent in the digital economy, is a need for digital identities, so individuals and companies can trust who they are interacting with.”
“Verif-y’s digital identity will become a tremendous value-adding component to the Ammbr mesh network. The new level of trust enabled by Verif-y will empower Ammbr users to more confidently and securely provide and consume intriguing services,” said Derick Smith of Ammbr Foundation.
“One of the reasons Ammbr has selected Verif-y to partner with, is the Verif-y solution’s outstanding user interface, which we believe is key to end user adoption and usage,” continued Mr. Smith.
“Verif-y is thrilled to integrate its digital identity service with Ammbr’s mesh network, so that individuals on both sides of digital transactions can have real-time, secure access to trusted digital identities and credentials. In keeping with Verif-y’s mission, individuals always have control over how their identity is accessed and used,” added Ed Zabar, Founder and CEO of Verif-y, Inc.
The Ammbr Network is a multi-frequency mesh network which is being deployed globally. Ammbr utilizes an innovative mesh router that supports Wi Fi, LTE-U, and a variety of others such as Sigfox and LoRa are all supported from the one router, allowing Ammbr to scale elegantly. Ammbr is also underpinned by its own blockchain, with each router also acting as a blockchain node. The Ammbr Blockchain native cryptocurrency is AMMBR, which allows each Ammbr router owner to participate in a decentralized marketplace for broadband connectivity. Users can load the Ammbr app on their smart phones or PCs, and pay for fast Internet connectivity using Ammbr.
Verif‑y’s identity solution addresses the notion that a strong and reliable digital identity is necessary in order for the global digital blockchain economies to continue their expansions. To meet this fast-growing identification demand, Verif‑y is expanding the development of the blockchain-based, digital identity solution layer of its commercially available credential and employment verification platform. Verif‑y’s services improve the protection of Personally Identifiable Information (‘PII’), which in today’s world define our identity.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020