“Ammbr’s exciting plans to enable edge computing via mesh networks in emerging countries will enable a wide range of digital applications and services, more readily available to people. Inherent in the digital economy, is a need for digital identities, so individuals and companies can trust who they are interacting with.”
“Verif-y’s digital identity will become a tremendous value-adding component to the Ammbr mesh network. The new level of trust enabled by Verif-y will empower Ammbr users to more confidently and securely provide and consume intriguing services,” said Derick Smith of Ammbr Foundation.
“One of the reasons Ammbr has selected Verif-y to partner with, is the Verif-y solution’s outstanding user interface, which we believe is key to end user adoption and usage,” continued Mr. Smith.
“Verif-y is thrilled to integrate its digital identity service with Ammbr’s mesh network, so that individuals on both sides of digital transactions can have real-time, secure access to trusted digital identities and credentials. In keeping with Verif-y’s mission, individuals always have control over how their identity is accessed and used,” added Ed Zabar, Founder and CEO of Verif-y, Inc.
The Ammbr Network is a multi-frequency mesh network which is being deployed globally. Ammbr utilizes an innovative mesh router that supports Wi Fi, LTE-U, and a variety of others such as Sigfox and LoRa are all supported from the one router, allowing Ammbr to scale elegantly. Ammbr is also underpinned by its own blockchain, with each router also acting as a blockchain node. The Ammbr Blockchain native cryptocurrency is AMMBR, which allows each Ammbr router owner to participate in a decentralized marketplace for broadband connectivity. Users can load the Ammbr app on their smart phones or PCs, and pay for fast Internet connectivity using Ammbr.
Verif‑y’s identity solution addresses the notion that a strong and reliable digital identity is necessary in order for the global digital blockchain economies to continue their expansions. To meet this fast-growing identification demand, Verif‑y is expanding the development of the blockchain-based, digital identity solution layer of its commercially available credential and employment verification platform. Verif‑y’s services improve the protection of Personally Identifiable Information (‘PII’), which in today’s world define our identity.
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019