“Ammbr’s exciting plans to enable edge computing via mesh networks in emerging countries will enable a wide range of digital applications and services, more readily available to people. Inherent in the digital economy, is a need for digital identities, so individuals and companies can trust who they are interacting with.”
“Verif-y’s digital identity will become a tremendous value-adding component to the Ammbr mesh network. The new level of trust enabled by Verif-y will empower Ammbr users to more confidently and securely provide and consume intriguing services,” said Derick Smith of Ammbr Foundation.
“One of the reasons Ammbr has selected Verif-y to partner with, is the Verif-y solution’s outstanding user interface, which we believe is key to end user adoption and usage,” continued Mr. Smith.
“Verif-y is thrilled to integrate its digital identity service with Ammbr’s mesh network, so that individuals on both sides of digital transactions can have real-time, secure access to trusted digital identities and credentials. In keeping with Verif-y’s mission, individuals always have control over how their identity is accessed and used,” added Ed Zabar, Founder and CEO of Verif-y, Inc.
The Ammbr Network is a multi-frequency mesh network which is being deployed globally. Ammbr utilizes an innovative mesh router that supports Wi Fi, LTE-U, and a variety of others such as Sigfox and LoRa are all supported from the one router, allowing Ammbr to scale elegantly. Ammbr is also underpinned by its own blockchain, with each router also acting as a blockchain node. The Ammbr Blockchain native cryptocurrency is AMMBR, which allows each Ammbr router owner to participate in a decentralized marketplace for broadband connectivity. Users can load the Ammbr app on their smart phones or PCs, and pay for fast Internet connectivity using Ammbr.
Verif‑y’s identity solution addresses the notion that a strong and reliable digital identity is necessary in order for the global digital blockchain economies to continue their expansions. To meet this fast-growing identification demand, Verif‑y is expanding the development of the blockchain-based, digital identity solution layer of its commercially available credential and employment verification platform. Verif‑y’s services improve the protection of Personally Identifiable Information (‘PII’), which in today’s world define our identity.
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019
- IBM to Track Fresh Shrimp on the Blockchain - May 8, 2019
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Hacked for 7000 BTC (USD $40 million) - May 8, 2019
- Gate.io Reports Success on First Three Successful IEO Projects - May 8, 2019
- Deloitte and RIDDLE&CODE expand partnership to enable the Token Economy - May 8, 2019
- Alprockz Partners with Fusion Foundation to Accelerate Swiss Franc-backed Stablecoin - May 6, 2019
- Major Canadian Banks Choose Blockchain Solution for Identity Verification - May 6, 2019
- Big Pharma Giant Pfizer and Others Join Life Sciences and Healthcare Blockchain Project MediLedger - May 6, 2019
- Craig Wright Pressured to Produce Evidence of Bitcoin and Blind Trust in the Dave Kleiman vs Craig Wright 1.1 Million BTC Court Case - May 6, 2019
- Facebook Kicks Off with their New Cryptocurrency Project Libra - May 6, 2019
- Vanbex Fights Back Against Asset Seizure in Civil Case by Suing Former Contractor for Libel - May 6, 2019
- Philippines’ CEZA Awards ADAX Rights to Open a Security Token Issuance platform and Security Trading Exchange - May 6, 2019
- Bitfinex $1 Billion IEO Details Leaked – Plans To Use Money To Cover Frozen Funds - May 6, 2019