“Ammbr’s exciting plans to enable edge computing via mesh networks in emerging countries will enable a wide range of digital applications and services, more readily available to people. Inherent in the digital economy, is a need for digital identities, so individuals and companies can trust who they are interacting with.”
“Verif-y’s digital identity will become a tremendous value-adding component to the Ammbr mesh network. The new level of trust enabled by Verif-y will empower Ammbr users to more confidently and securely provide and consume intriguing services,” said Derick Smith of Ammbr Foundation.
“One of the reasons Ammbr has selected Verif-y to partner with, is the Verif-y solution’s outstanding user interface, which we believe is key to end user adoption and usage,” continued Mr. Smith.
“Verif-y is thrilled to integrate its digital identity service with Ammbr’s mesh network, so that individuals on both sides of digital transactions can have real-time, secure access to trusted digital identities and credentials. In keeping with Verif-y’s mission, individuals always have control over how their identity is accessed and used,” added Ed Zabar, Founder and CEO of Verif-y, Inc.
The Ammbr Network is a multi-frequency mesh network which is being deployed globally. Ammbr utilizes an innovative mesh router that supports Wi Fi, LTE-U, and a variety of others such as Sigfox and LoRa are all supported from the one router, allowing Ammbr to scale elegantly. Ammbr is also underpinned by its own blockchain, with each router also acting as a blockchain node. The Ammbr Blockchain native cryptocurrency is AMMBR, which allows each Ammbr router owner to participate in a decentralized marketplace for broadband connectivity. Users can load the Ammbr app on their smart phones or PCs, and pay for fast Internet connectivity using Ammbr.
Verif‑y’s identity solution addresses the notion that a strong and reliable digital identity is necessary in order for the global digital blockchain economies to continue their expansions. To meet this fast-growing identification demand, Verif‑y is expanding the development of the blockchain-based, digital identity solution layer of its commercially available credential and employment verification platform. Verif‑y’s services improve the protection of Personally Identifiable Information (‘PII’), which in today’s world define our identity.
- European Commission Releases New Support Paper on Blockchain – Further Funding for Startups Encouraged - September 19, 2019
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019