At the World Blockchain Summit, held in Dubai 24-25th of October, Telegraf.Money messenger and DEBIT Coin (DBC) crypto-currency, CEO and Co-founder of this project, Kent Kristensen, made a speech announding the Telegraf ICO is the first ICO in the world held in a form of an interactive auction.
At the moment almost 800 participants have already participated in this ICO, they submitted their orders for more than 2.4 million USD. The sales statistics are tracked in real time on the DebitCoin.io website.
The goal of the Auction is to get the best prices and conditions for every player involved.
The major difference between this method of distribution of tokens from others is that the prices for tokens are set by the participants themselves in the bidding process, by issuing limited bids for the purchase.
After accepting bids, the minimum cut-off price is determined, according to which all successful bids receive tokens at the lowest prices. Bidders can also apply for a purchase at the weighted average price of the auction.
Pre-payment of orders during the auction is not required, it is enough to have the necessary funds in your wallet BTC / ETH. After accepting applications, participants are given 24 hours to pay for tokens, in addition, there is an opportunity to refuse paying during this period, having weighed all the pros and cons.
Under the terms of the Auction, if a participant has applied at a price higher than the minimum set, he will receive proportionally more DebitCoins (DBC) than in the bid, since the calculation is based on the minimum cut-off price.
All the participants that bought tokens within the first 30 days from the start of ICO have the opportunity to convert their tokens purchased at the Auction after 90 days with a coefficient of 1.1 in dollar equivalent, by withdrawing funds to one of the attached VISA / Mastercard cards.
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018