ConsenSys Ad Tech, A ConsenSys spoke focused on mitigating advertising fraud, today announced a collaboration with Indorse, the decentralized social network for professionals. Intended to ensure the authenticity of advertisements on the Indorse platform, the collaboration will enable Indorse to utilize adChain-aware bidding and ad-serving technologies.
The announcement comes as Indorse officially announces its intent to apply for inclusion on the adChain registry, utilizing adToken (ADT) in the application, which represents accredited non-fraudulent domains. With the token economy booming, an adChain listing enables advertisers to pay Indorse for impressions using Indorse Tokens (IND), the native token of the Indorse platform.
Mike Goldin, lead engineer at ConsenSys Ad Tech said:
“adChain is a lightweight protocol by design. We have always hoped to see ad commerce conducted in a multitude of cryptocurrencies, and conducted with confidence derived from the cryptoeconomic integrity of adChain’s underlying curation system. Indorse is a great project, and we’re excited to help them realize a new revenue opportunity on IND payment rails.”
ConsenSys Ad Tech (CAT), a ConsenSys spoke, exists to facilitate adoption of the adChain Registry and reinvent programmatic supply chains for integrity and safety. CAT lead engineer Mike Goldin is an author of the adChain whitepaper, and CAT was originally instantiated to assist in the development of adChain’s underlying cryptosystem and infrastructural technologies.
Gaurang Torvekar, co-founder and CTO of Indorse said:
“With advertising fraud set to waste billions in global revenue, it is pivotal that a project centered around an equitable advertising revenue redistribution model ensures the highest standard of integrity. Notable industry leaders have set the standard to combat this issue, and we are pleased to join those ranks while ensuring the authenticity and transparency of our platform.”
Offering users full control over their own data as they build their professional profiles and share skills on the platform, Indorse aims to build a serverless, decentralized network where professionals benefit from platform growth and data insights rather than third parties. Through participation in the platform, members of Indorse can earn financial rewards from the revenue received as advertisers purchase space on the platform with Indorse Tokens (IND).
“This exciting collaboration allows advertisers to be confident in the quality of impressions. Members of the Indorse platform will be able to earn IND tokens for their efforts and actions on the platform such as having their skills ‘Indorsed’ and added to their profiles. ConsenSys Ad Tech is a fantastic ally to have as we move to a decentralized infrastructure of the web3.0 internet,” concluded Torvekar.
For more information on this collaboration, visit www.indorse.io
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019