ConsenSys Ad Tech, A ConsenSys spoke focused on mitigating advertising fraud, today announced a collaboration with Indorse, the decentralized social network for professionals. Intended to ensure the authenticity of advertisements on the Indorse platform, the collaboration will enable Indorse to utilize adChain-aware bidding and ad-serving technologies.
The announcement comes as Indorse officially announces its intent to apply for inclusion on the adChain registry, utilizing adToken (ADT) in the application, which represents accredited non-fraudulent domains. With the token economy booming, an adChain listing enables advertisers to pay Indorse for impressions using Indorse Tokens (IND), the native token of the Indorse platform.
Mike Goldin, lead engineer at ConsenSys Ad Tech said:
“adChain is a lightweight protocol by design. We have always hoped to see ad commerce conducted in a multitude of cryptocurrencies, and conducted with confidence derived from the cryptoeconomic integrity of adChain’s underlying curation system. Indorse is a great project, and we’re excited to help them realize a new revenue opportunity on IND payment rails.”
ConsenSys Ad Tech (CAT), a ConsenSys spoke, exists to facilitate adoption of the adChain Registry and reinvent programmatic supply chains for integrity and safety. CAT lead engineer Mike Goldin is an author of the adChain whitepaper, and CAT was originally instantiated to assist in the development of adChain’s underlying cryptosystem and infrastructural technologies.
Gaurang Torvekar, co-founder and CTO of Indorse said:
“With advertising fraud set to waste billions in global revenue, it is pivotal that a project centered around an equitable advertising revenue redistribution model ensures the highest standard of integrity. Notable industry leaders have set the standard to combat this issue, and we are pleased to join those ranks while ensuring the authenticity and transparency of our platform.”
Offering users full control over their own data as they build their professional profiles and share skills on the platform, Indorse aims to build a serverless, decentralized network where professionals benefit from platform growth and data insights rather than third parties. Through participation in the platform, members of Indorse can earn financial rewards from the revenue received as advertisers purchase space on the platform with Indorse Tokens (IND).
“This exciting collaboration allows advertisers to be confident in the quality of impressions. Members of the Indorse platform will be able to earn IND tokens for their efforts and actions on the platform such as having their skills ‘Indorsed’ and added to their profiles. ConsenSys Ad Tech is a fantastic ally to have as we move to a decentralized infrastructure of the web3.0 internet,” concluded Torvekar.
For more information on this collaboration, visit www.indorse.io
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019