ConsenSys Ad Tech, A ConsenSys spoke focused on mitigating advertising fraud, today announced a collaboration with Indorse, the decentralized social network for professionals. Intended to ensure the authenticity of advertisements on the Indorse platform, the collaboration will enable Indorse to utilize adChain-aware bidding and ad-serving technologies.
The announcement comes as Indorse officially announces its intent to apply for inclusion on the adChain registry, utilizing adToken (ADT) in the application, which represents accredited non-fraudulent domains. With the token economy booming, an adChain listing enables advertisers to pay Indorse for impressions using Indorse Tokens (IND), the native token of the Indorse platform.
Mike Goldin, lead engineer at ConsenSys Ad Tech said:
“adChain is a lightweight protocol by design. We have always hoped to see ad commerce conducted in a multitude of cryptocurrencies, and conducted with confidence derived from the cryptoeconomic integrity of adChain’s underlying curation system. Indorse is a great project, and we’re excited to help them realize a new revenue opportunity on IND payment rails.”
ConsenSys Ad Tech (CAT), a ConsenSys spoke, exists to facilitate adoption of the adChain Registry and reinvent programmatic supply chains for integrity and safety. CAT lead engineer Mike Goldin is an author of the adChain whitepaper, and CAT was originally instantiated to assist in the development of adChain’s underlying cryptosystem and infrastructural technologies.
Gaurang Torvekar, co-founder and CTO of Indorse said:
“With advertising fraud set to waste billions in global revenue, it is pivotal that a project centered around an equitable advertising revenue redistribution model ensures the highest standard of integrity. Notable industry leaders have set the standard to combat this issue, and we are pleased to join those ranks while ensuring the authenticity and transparency of our platform.”
Offering users full control over their own data as they build their professional profiles and share skills on the platform, Indorse aims to build a serverless, decentralized network where professionals benefit from platform growth and data insights rather than third parties. Through participation in the platform, members of Indorse can earn financial rewards from the revenue received as advertisers purchase space on the platform with Indorse Tokens (IND).
“This exciting collaboration allows advertisers to be confident in the quality of impressions. Members of the Indorse platform will be able to earn IND tokens for their efforts and actions on the platform such as having their skills ‘Indorsed’ and added to their profiles. ConsenSys Ad Tech is a fantastic ally to have as we move to a decentralized infrastructure of the web3.0 internet,” concluded Torvekar.
For more information on this collaboration, visit www.indorse.io
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019
- London’s Blockchain Conference; Blockchain Expo Global Exhibition announces expert speakers - January 21, 2019
- Currency.com Launches Tokenised Securities Trading Platform - January 21, 2019
- Katallassos Launches a Standard Framework for Decentralised Derivatives - January 11, 2019
- Dutch Crypto Trading Marketplace Cryptohopper at CES 2019 - January 8, 2019
- Interview with Ammbr – A Blockchain-Enabled Mesh Network Bringing High Speed Internet to Emerging Economies - January 8, 2019
- Zion Market Research Report Explains: Global Blockchain In Energy Market likely to grow to USD 11,899 Million By 2024 - December 27, 2018
- Blythe Masters Resigns as CEO of Digital Asset - December 18, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures Uses Ravencoin Blockchain for Equity Purchase in Chainstone Labs – Completes $3.6 Million Securities Token Transfer - December 18, 2018
- Despite Market Downturn – eToro Survey Reveals Strong Interest in Cryptoasset Education - December 18, 2018
- BlockIMMO brings Blockchain Technology Platform to Tokenize Fractional Real Estate Investment - December 17, 2018
- Algorand Appoints Dual Ph.D. Rock Star Pablo Azar as Chief Economist - December 17, 2018
- Dascoin – Anatomy of Multilevel Marketing Crypto Scam – Coinmarketcap Zero - December 17, 2018
- Dutch Blockchain Company Tymlez Group Starts Trading on Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) - December 13, 2018
- DNAtix Releases Live Demo of its Blockchain based Genetic Infrastructure Platform - December 11, 2018
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018