Exscudo, the financial ecosystem which unites cryptocurrency markets and traditional finance has recently signed an exclusive partnership agreement with Crypto.Tickets which is a project to establish a universal decentralized platform for selling tickets.
The Crypto.Tickets platform will be launched on EON Blockchain, developed by Exscudo team. The cooperation between Exscudo and Crypto.Tickets will forever change ticket sales for the mass event industry. It will establish new standards with highest levels of security.
The cryptographic ticket is a logical step in e-ticket industry securitization. Although recently paper tickets evolved into e-tickets, making them accessible on electronic devices, there were few gains in terms of security. On the contrary, it resulted in new problems, such as online ticket bots accounting for a significant part of primary market ticket purchases. Blockchain technology disposes of many problems of the ticket industry forever, making the relations of market participants simple and transparent. No more speculations on the secondary market, fraud, forgery or incomplete ticket realisation. No more scalpers and high price cap for entering the market for distributors. The Crypto.Tickets platform solves all these problems and ensures a mutually profitable interaction for all market players.
EON Blockchain provides a high level of security for the platform. It combines transparency of decentralized systems and bank secrecy features, enabling the division of rights between users and ticket systems and granting access rights according to their responsibilities. Anyone can watch accounts identificators and track any transaction with block explorer. However the content of transaction is protected with electronic signature. Therefore, you can easily determine that the ticket actually exists and find out the identificator of the person who purchased it but the details, such as purchase amount and so on, are kept private. And, where the swindlers do not see the purchase, they cannot intercept or fake it.
Fraud from the organizer’s side is also excluded. To guarantee full protection from fraud for the users there is a system of insurance deposits. Events organizers contact Crypto.Tickets via dedicated ticket systems. And such ticket system can only join Crypto.Tickets after providing an insurance deposit. This deposit is needed in case this system’s members start taking some actions against the common network. Ticket purchase is made by smart contract, which transfers buyers money to organizers’ account only after the system determines that the transaction is effective. If an organizer is new to the system or had some slip-ups in the past, then he or she will only get the money after the event. For old and confirmed organizers conditions may be more flexible. But even here there is no way to get 100% of the sold tickets’ money before the event.
Crypto.Tickets is a project creating a unique Blockchain ecosystem which will forever change ticket sales for the mass event industry. Its mission is to establish a new standard for the ticket industry – without speculations on the secondary market, fraud, forgery and incomplete ticket realisation. Blockchain technology disposes of these problems forever, making the relations of market participants simple and transparent. Crypto.Tickets ICO campaign starts on October, 5.
Exscudo is the nextgen financial ecosystem that unites the traditional financial system and the cryptocurrency market. The main goal of the project is to create a single gate to cryptocurrency market for everyday users, professional traders, investors and financial institutions. Exscudo’s ecosystem consists of a Stock exchange, a b2b cryptocurrency merchant, mobile wallets, trading terminals, bank cards and a protected messenger. The developers team consists of professionals who have many years of experience in the development of financial products and services. More information about the team can be found on the Exscudo website.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020