Global Blockchain-based cross-game marketplace, DMarket, today announced the launch of its products Alpha/DEMO version and Blockchain testnet.
“As promised earlier this year, we’ve created the DEMO version of our marketplace and the Blockchain testnet by the end of October 2017,” said Volodymyr Panchenko, CEO and founder of DMarket. “In Q1 2018, DMarket will launch an MVP that will already be connected to games and the Blockchain that will make virtual items real. We are moving forward according to our roadmap, and we ensure our investors that we are committed to building a strong business that will bring them first revenues in the nearest future.”
DMarket DEMO allows users to watch and test the trading process of the in-game assets, take a closer look at how the DMarket Coins work, and test the Blockchain wallet and personal key. In addition, DMarket DEMO enables users to view Blockchain Explorer, where blocks will contain details about every transaction ever processed through the platform.
Along with the DEMO launch, DMarket has announced the start of token presale,
“Due to the upcoming Bitcoin – Segwit2x hard fork, we’ve received too many requests from investors to extend DMarket Token presale. To satisfy these requests, we’ll close token presale 48 hours after the formation of block 494784. Crowdsale begins November 14. We’re doing this to create favorable conditions for crypto investments,” said Volodymyr Panchenko, CEO and Founder of DMarket.
DMarket will allocate 37,500,000 tokens for presale hard cap (about $15 million).
DMarket’s main conditions remain the same. Specifically, minimum transaction amount at presale is 125,000 DMarket tokens (166.67 ETH), maximum transaction is limited to 2,500,000 DMarket tokens (3333.33 ETH).
The crowdsale will be held from November 14 to November 28. Minimum amount of transaction will make 75 DMarket Token (0.1 ETH), maximum amount – 25,000 DMarket Token (33.334 ETH).
Exchange rate for both presale and crowdsale is 750 DMarket tokens for 1 ETH. Accepted currencies are ETH, BTC, and LTC.
DMarket sets equal token sale rules for all investors, with no exceptions. The company has no intention to cover any hidden or public bonuses provided at a presale phase at the cost of crowdsale contributions.
DMarket allocates 100,000,000 tokens (about $40 million) hard cap for the final sale.
To eliminate market control and any possible manipulations, DMarket sells 85% of all its tokens, and reserves 15% of tokens for product development, advisors, and partners.
As a reminder, DMarket has already raised $10.9 million during a 4-day Token Sale in August 2017.
- eToro Acquires Smart Contract Infrastructure Provider Firmo - March 25, 2019
- UPS to work with Blockchain Company Inxeption - March 25, 2019
- Kik’s Kin Cuts Deal with MadLipz and its 40m Short Form Video Creators - March 21, 2019
- Former Prime Minister of Denmark Joins Blockchain Identity Project Concordium as Strategic Advisor - March 20, 2019
- US National Pork Board and RIPE.IO Partner to Improve Sustainability, Quality, Traceability, Waste and Fraud in the Industry - March 20, 2019
- Sumner Global Launches $100M Securitized Token Offering (STO) in Middle East - March 20, 2019
- Editorial: The Rumours of ICOs’ Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated - March 18, 2019
- French NCC Deploy IBM Blockchain For Commercial and Corporate Registries - March 15, 2019
- Bcause, To Launch Full-stack Cryptocurrency Ecosystem On Nasdaq - March 13, 2019
- SEC – Ethereum is Not a Security - March 13, 2019
- US Treasury Sanctions One of Russia’s Biggest Commercial Banks Over Backing of Venezuela’s Cryptocurrency, Petro - March 13, 2019
- Fetch.AI Solves ‘Blockchain Trilemma’ with Novel Approach to Reaching Consensus - March 13, 2019
- Boerse Stuttgart Group Cut Deal with solarisBank to Develop Crypto Trading Platform - March 12, 2019
- ECCU Plans to Issue World’s First Blockchain-Based Central Bank Digital Currency in the Caribbean - March 12, 2019
- Blockchain Video Company Linius Connects Prototype to Blockchain-Centric Video Player - March 12, 2019
- Emaar, One of the World’s Largest Property Companies, Plans Loyalty and Referral Token - March 11, 2019
- European Commission Offering 32 Blockchain Startups €200.000 Equity-Free Cash for Citizen Data Control Decentralised Solutions - March 11, 2019
- One of World’s Largest Asset Managers ($2.46 trillion) Fidelity, Launches Bitcoin Service - March 11, 2019
- eToro Officially Launches Crypto Trading Platform & Wallet in the U.S. - March 7, 2019
- Smilo Platform Launches Mainnet – Decentralized, GDPR compliant, Hybrid, Multipurpose - March 7, 2019