Global Blockchain-based cross-game marketplace, DMarket, today announced the launch of its products Alpha/DEMO version and Blockchain testnet.
“As promised earlier this year, we’ve created the DEMO version of our marketplace and the Blockchain testnet by the end of October 2017,” said Volodymyr Panchenko, CEO and founder of DMarket. “In Q1 2018, DMarket will launch an MVP that will already be connected to games and the Blockchain that will make virtual items real. We are moving forward according to our roadmap, and we ensure our investors that we are committed to building a strong business that will bring them first revenues in the nearest future.”
DMarket DEMO allows users to watch and test the trading process of the in-game assets, take a closer look at how the DMarket Coins work, and test the Blockchain wallet and personal key. In addition, DMarket DEMO enables users to view Blockchain Explorer, where blocks will contain details about every transaction ever processed through the platform.
Along with the DEMO launch, DMarket has announced the start of token presale,
“Due to the upcoming Bitcoin – Segwit2x hard fork, we’ve received too many requests from investors to extend DMarket Token presale. To satisfy these requests, we’ll close token presale 48 hours after the formation of block 494784. Crowdsale begins November 14. We’re doing this to create favorable conditions for crypto investments,” said Volodymyr Panchenko, CEO and Founder of DMarket.
DMarket will allocate 37,500,000 tokens for presale hard cap (about $15 million).
DMarket’s main conditions remain the same. Specifically, minimum transaction amount at presale is 125,000 DMarket tokens (166.67 ETH), maximum transaction is limited to 2,500,000 DMarket tokens (3333.33 ETH).
The crowdsale will be held from November 14 to November 28. Minimum amount of transaction will make 75 DMarket Token (0.1 ETH), maximum amount – 25,000 DMarket Token (33.334 ETH).
Exchange rate for both presale and crowdsale is 750 DMarket tokens for 1 ETH. Accepted currencies are ETH, BTC, and LTC.
DMarket sets equal token sale rules for all investors, with no exceptions. The company has no intention to cover any hidden or public bonuses provided at a presale phase at the cost of crowdsale contributions.
DMarket allocates 100,000,000 tokens (about $40 million) hard cap for the final sale.
To eliminate market control and any possible manipulations, DMarket sells 85% of all its tokens, and reserves 15% of tokens for product development, advisors, and partners.
As a reminder, DMarket has already raised $10.9 million during a 4-day Token Sale in August 2017.
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019