Global Blockchain-based cross-game marketplace, DMarket, today announced the launch of its products Alpha/DEMO version and Blockchain testnet.
“As promised earlier this year, we’ve created the DEMO version of our marketplace and the Blockchain testnet by the end of October 2017,” said Volodymyr Panchenko, CEO and founder of DMarket. “In Q1 2018, DMarket will launch an MVP that will already be connected to games and the Blockchain that will make virtual items real. We are moving forward according to our roadmap, and we ensure our investors that we are committed to building a strong business that will bring them first revenues in the nearest future.”
DMarket DEMO allows users to watch and test the trading process of the in-game assets, take a closer look at how the DMarket Coins work, and test the Blockchain wallet and personal key. In addition, DMarket DEMO enables users to view Blockchain Explorer, where blocks will contain details about every transaction ever processed through the platform.
Along with the DEMO launch, DMarket has announced the start of token presale,
“Due to the upcoming Bitcoin – Segwit2x hard fork, we’ve received too many requests from investors to extend DMarket Token presale. To satisfy these requests, we’ll close token presale 48 hours after the formation of block 494784. Crowdsale begins November 14. We’re doing this to create favorable conditions for crypto investments,” said Volodymyr Panchenko, CEO and Founder of DMarket.
DMarket will allocate 37,500,000 tokens for presale hard cap (about $15 million).
DMarket’s main conditions remain the same. Specifically, minimum transaction amount at presale is 125,000 DMarket tokens (166.67 ETH), maximum transaction is limited to 2,500,000 DMarket tokens (3333.33 ETH).
The crowdsale will be held from November 14 to November 28. Minimum amount of transaction will make 75 DMarket Token (0.1 ETH), maximum amount – 25,000 DMarket Token (33.334 ETH).
Exchange rate for both presale and crowdsale is 750 DMarket tokens for 1 ETH. Accepted currencies are ETH, BTC, and LTC.
DMarket sets equal token sale rules for all investors, with no exceptions. The company has no intention to cover any hidden or public bonuses provided at a presale phase at the cost of crowdsale contributions.
DMarket allocates 100,000,000 tokens (about $40 million) hard cap for the final sale.
To eliminate market control and any possible manipulations, DMarket sells 85% of all its tokens, and reserves 15% of tokens for product development, advisors, and partners.
As a reminder, DMarket has already raised $10.9 million during a 4-day Token Sale in August 2017.
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019
- London’s Blockchain Conference; Blockchain Expo Global Exhibition announces expert speakers - January 21, 2019
- Currency.com Launches Tokenised Securities Trading Platform - January 21, 2019
- Katallassos Launches a Standard Framework for Decentralised Derivatives - January 11, 2019
- Dutch Crypto Trading Marketplace Cryptohopper at CES 2019 - January 8, 2019
- Interview with Ammbr – A Blockchain-Enabled Mesh Network Bringing High Speed Internet to Emerging Economies - January 8, 2019
- Zion Market Research Report Explains: Global Blockchain In Energy Market likely to grow to USD 11,899 Million By 2024 - December 27, 2018
- Blythe Masters Resigns as CEO of Digital Asset - December 18, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures Uses Ravencoin Blockchain for Equity Purchase in Chainstone Labs – Completes $3.6 Million Securities Token Transfer - December 18, 2018
- Despite Market Downturn – eToro Survey Reveals Strong Interest in Cryptoasset Education - December 18, 2018
- BlockIMMO brings Blockchain Technology Platform to Tokenize Fractional Real Estate Investment - December 17, 2018
- Algorand Appoints Dual Ph.D. Rock Star Pablo Azar as Chief Economist - December 17, 2018
- Dascoin – Anatomy of Multilevel Marketing Crypto Scam – Coinmarketcap Zero - December 17, 2018
- Dutch Blockchain Company Tymlez Group Starts Trading on Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) - December 13, 2018
- DNAtix Releases Live Demo of its Blockchain based Genetic Infrastructure Platform - December 11, 2018
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018
- XYO Network to Launch of Blockchain Satellite on SpaceX Falcon 9 - December 11, 2018
- Algo Capital to Invest In Promising Companies Built on Algorand Platform – Announces $100 Million Blockchain Fund - December 11, 2018
- Stackr Taps into AI For Investment Solutions to Power a New Savings Solution - December 11, 2018
- Walt Disney Company Cuts Deal with Blockchain-fueled PlayGame.com to Bring Games to Southeast Asian Fans - December 11, 2018