California-based Oracles Network has unveiled cross-Blockchain bridges, capable of transferring assets across various Ethereum-compatible networks such as Ethereum Classic, Oracles Network, Ethereum itself and others.
Oracles Network’s cross-chain bridge mechanism successfully overcomes two of the biggest obstacles Blockchain systems currently face: scalability and connectivity. These obstacles prevent widespread Blockchain deployment for many small and midsize businesses. As existing networks struggle to accommodate a growing number of transactions, network performance suffers greatly while costs increase due to expensive transaction fees. Oracles Network’s cross-chain bridge addresses these limitations by providing open-source tools to all industry players.
The cross-chain bridge enables seamless connectivity amongst any Ethereum-compatible networks, allowing for greater flexibility in transferring value. Previously, for a Blockchain to be viable, it had to have a self-sustaining ecosystem. Since Blockchain ecosystems are time-consuming and complex to build, many chains were incapable of long-term development.
“One of the immediate use cases for cross-chain bridges is a cross-chain tokensale, a new way to conduct crowdsales,” said award-winning Blockchain expert and Oracles Network co-founder, Igor Barinov. “In this scenario, we create cross-chain crowdsale contracts, collecting funds on the main Ethereum network while issuing tokens on another, more performant and cost-efficient Ethereum-compatible network. This brings to life new types of interactions between Blockchains.”
To read more about the Oracles Network ecosystem visit the following for more information:
- Project Website: https://oracles.org/
- Whitepaper: https://hackmd.io/s/HkV8Vw7_-
- GitHub: https://github.com/oraclesorg
- Medium: https://medium.com/oracles-net
- Project Forum: https://forum.oracles.org/
- Telegram: https://t.me/oraclesnetwork
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/oraclesorg
Oracles Network is the first Ethereum-based public network with Proof-of-Authority (PoA) consensus, reached by independent, pre-selected validators. Oracles Network makes smart contracts cheaper and faster than Proof-of-Work (PoW) predecessors.
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
- Africa’s Youth See A Future For Bitcoin Beyond Speculation - August 8, 2019
- Blockchain VR Network Set to Launch - August 8, 2019