Simple Token enables mainstream applications to deploy their own branded crypto-backed token economies, in a scalable and cryptographically-auditable manner, without needing to mint and maintain their own publicly-tradable crypto tokens. Simple Token enables any company to create, launch, and manage their own branded digital token economy on open and highly scalable side-chains anchored to the Ethereum mainnet, without in-depth blockchain development requirements.
“We are incredibly proud to announce such a diverse array of leading companies in the technology space are joining the Simple Token ecosystem,” said Jason Goldberg, CEO of Simple Token. “We are committed to seeing our Member Companies succeed and strengthen the overall ecosystem. To ensure this, we have allocated 27.2 percent of our token sale supply towards seeding developers and compelling projects that help grow the ST ecosystem. We believe these four leaders in their respective spaces are the first of thousands that will easily and cost effectively deploy their own blockchain tokens.”
Because of the inter-exchangeability between side-chains within the Simple Token ecosystem, the Branded Tokens earned from frequenting Company A can be used towards purchases from Company B and C, or even in games and apps. Simple Token is the first viable blockchain platform for customer loyalty programs, incentivizing participation within decentralized apps, and allowing an easy, inexpensive onboarding of mainstream consumer facing companies onto blockchain technology.
Simple Token Member Companies announced include:
XAIN, a London and Berlin based blockchain and AI startup, delivers automotive, IoT and supply chain projects for Daimler, Porsche and Deutsche Telekom, as well as research collaborations with Oxford, Imperial College and the Hasso Plattner Institute. XAIN builds industrial applications using AI optimization to secure, stabilize and scale distributed ledger networks and in turn using the blockchain verified data to develop AI and machine learning products.
InterviewBit joins Simple Token to explore several opportunities to launch a branded token for InterviewBit’s existing recruiting business and application. InterviewBit is a SaaS e-learning and job-discovery platform that has prepared over 250,000 software engineers and placed them in top tech companies across the globe including Amazon, Uber, Facebook, Flipkart and others.
Digital Knights’ network of approved tech teams helps major corporations and startups accelerate their innovation agendas. Digital Knights’ teams are trusted by businesses such as BMW, Vodafone, Skyscanner, and Transferwise. Projects from the Digital Knights network cover the full scope of digital innovation and emerging tech, including AI, IoT, cloud computing, Blockchain, Cybersecurity, location technologies, data analytics, and advanced algorithms. Digital Knights hopes to build a token economy to enable companies to access its global network of verified development teams that have passed a custom-built tech due diligence screening process.
Pepo is a peer-to-peer app that connects users with experts in travel and culture. Thousands of people use Pepo every day to share insider tips on local hot spots and travel destinations.
Pepo has been supporting the Simple Token project since the first concept developments in early 2016. Today, Simple Token has built an end-to-end implementation of “Pepo Coin” based on the OpenST protocol. Pepo users will be able to earn Pepo Coin by contributing valued tips and reviews. Every time a tip is upvoted, Pepo Coin are transferred from one user to another as thanks for the tip. Pepo users will be able to spend Pepo Coin on related local and travel services such as travel advice, personalized itineraries and tours. Pepo and Simple Token will publish a proof of Pepo Coin implementation based on OpenST in the next few days, including Pepo Coin transactions being recorded on OpenST open side-chains.
Join the Simple Token conversation on Telegram to speak directly with the project’s founders and developers. For more details on Simple Token please visit: http://simpletoken.org/
- Report: The State of Stablecoins 2019 Hype vs. Reality in the Race for Stable, Global, Digital Money - February 21, 2019
- Securitize and OTCXN Team Up to Deliver Non-Custodial End-to-End Digital Security Offering Service - February 20, 2019
- US FDA Looks to Blockchain Technology to Secure Drug Supply Chain - February 15, 2019
- Nexo Lending to Offer Crypto-Backed Loans with Blockport Exchange - February 12, 2019
- Chainalysis Secures $30M Investment Led by Accel to Pave Way for Next Wave of Cryptocurrency Growth - February 12, 2019
- EUIPO Launches Forum on Using Blockchain for Counterfeiting - February 12, 2019
- Singapore’s NodeSwap Teams up with NY’s NODE40 - February 12, 2019
- New Release: Oracle Adds New Features to their Enterprise Blockchain - February 12, 2019
- Fetch.AI joins the IoT Alliance With Bosch, Cisco and Others to Accelerate IoT - February 7, 2019
- Dr. Bernard Lietaer – Monetary Visionary, Futurist, Author, RIP - February 5, 2019
- Fetch.AI To Launch Token Sale on Binance Launchpad to Build Intelligent Machine-to-Machine Economy - February 1, 2019
- Philippines Introduces New Rules for ICOs, STOs and Cryptocurrencies - January 31, 2019
- Evernym Cuts Deal with Red Cross and other Nonprofits Who Will Work with their Self-Sovereign Digital ID Solution - January 30, 2019
- Evident Proof Receives ‘Highly Commended’ Listing at the UK Innovation and Entrepreneurship Award Category at the 2018 UK IT Industry Awards - January 30, 2019
- Plato Technologies and Blackmoon Team Up to Expedite Launching of New ‘On-the-fly’ ETx’s - January 30, 2019
- Amnis Ventures backs CloseCross Raises $3 Million USD to Transform Financial Derivatives Market - January 30, 2019
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019