CyberMiles, a new Blockchain network designed and optimized for commercial applications, has concluded the private stage investment opportunity leading up to its initial coin offering, slated to begin Nov. 21. Empowering the decentralization of the online marketplace, CyberMiles is raising millions to fund the development of its groundbreaking technology.
In addition to concluding the private stage round, CyberMiles has announced the fo5milesrmation of an advisory board comprised of well-connected, influential leaders in technology, finance and venture capital. The diverse slate of advisors and contributors includes experienced men and women of different races and backgrounds, along with notables such as Amanda Bush of St. Augustine Capital Partners.
“We’re excited to welcome an exceptional board of advisors to help guide CyberMiles to fruition,” Dr. Lucas Lu, CyberMiles’ initiator and the founder/C.E.O. of the 5miles marketplace, said. “As a public Blockchain network that is breaking ground with ‘smart business contract’ modules, CyberMiles can benefit greatly from our advisors’ expertise as well as the funding needed to power this initiative forward.”
CyberMiles’ Blockchain technology is emerging from 5xlab, 5miles’ Blockchain development laboratory. 5miles is expected to be the first platform to use CyberMiles’ Blockchain protocol, itself intended to be a major mainstream Blockchain technology for real-world businesses.
The modular solutions that are a hallmark of CyberMiles have protocols for 12 key commercial applications and more than 300 sub-categories of transaction types widely in use. These cover a large portion of potential online marketplace and e-commerce applications via smart business contracts.
“The purpose of CyberMiles is to bring practical Blockchain technology to the fore,” Garwin Chan, C.F.O. of 5miles/CyberMiles, said. “Developing commercial apps that are more effective and transparent is what we’re after, something that will benefit both marketplace businesses and consumers.”
5miles, for its part, is committed to migrating its existing 12 million users (along with more than with $3 billion in transactions annually) to CyberMiles. The user identity, credit history, reputation, and transaction history data all can be encrypted and recorded on the CyberMiles Blockchain, enabling a wide range of business applications for partners like 5miles.
As one of the most popular shopping apps for both Android and iOS devices, 5miles is the first app of its kind to offer a full-category, hyper-local marketplace experience with access to a variety of goods as well as services, housing and jobs: real items from real people in real time—all within five miles.
CyberMiles is a new decentralized Blockchain protocol optimized for business transactions. Initiated in the fall of 2017 by 5xlab, a Blockchain development laboratory, CyberMiles uses innovative “smart business contract” modules to facilitate and process transactions simply, effectively, and with transparency. This technology focuses on commercial applications with protocols that ensure the appropriate balance between vertical effectiveness and network compatibility. Learn more at cm.5miles.com.
5miles is a free, local marketplace app, one of the fastest-growing online shopping ventures in the United States. The app is the first of its kind to include services, housing and jobs, in addition to second-hand trading. 5miles launched in January 2015, immediately setting itself apart with an easy-to-use mobile interface, identity verification capabilities (for added safety and security), mobile payment and shipping options, and a hyper-local curation of offerings users can search—all within their very own neighborhoods. Since then, buyers and sellers in every major market coast-to-coast have transacted more than $5 billion in merchandise through 5miles, which Google Play has ranked a top 10 shopping app. Visit 5miles.com.
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018
- Ripple Unveils Ripple for Good, Plans $100 Million Philanthropy Fund - September 27, 2018
- Electroneum Roars into Top 50 cryptocurrencies - September 27, 2018
- Zcoin Implements Dandelion – Better Privacy on the Blockchain - September 26, 2018
- Leading Global Wealth Management Firm, The Geneva Management Group (GMG) Announces Launch Of New Cryptocurrency Advice Desk - September 25, 2018
- BlockSafe Technologies Rolling out SEC Compliant Security Token Offering - September 25, 2018
- Global Banks Testing Blockchain to Speed up Transactions – 75 join Interbank Information Network (IIN) - September 25, 2018
- ProximaX Sponsors SportsFix Digital StadiumTM for BWF Victor Korea Open - September 25, 2018
- China’s Crypto Mining Behemoth Backs Houston Rockets for the 2018-2019 season - September 20, 2018
- Humanitarian Blockchain Project Humaniq Doubles Number of Nations Where it Brings Better Options for Unbanked - September 20, 2018
- MovieCoin Rolls Out ICO for Security and Utility Tokens - September 17, 2018
- WEF Report: 65+ Ways Blockchain Technology Can Tackle Environmental Challenges - September 17, 2018
- France Goes Bullish on ICOs – Opens Doors to Tokenomics - September 17, 2018