Cashaa, a next generation Blockchain banking platform, is partnering with Agrello to support its series of decentralised global financial products. Agrello provides smart contract agreements that can be executed and managed remotely, enabling Cashaa to expand the range of financial services available through the its unique platform.
Products such as insurance, microfinancing and decentralised trading can now be made available remotely, to new audiences, with the benefit of robustness, transparency, and scalability to Cashaa users.
New Markets for Fintech
Cashaa aims to reaching those markets where traditional methods of financing have failed by pioneering financial products to millions of unbanked people across the world. Agrello makes remote contract management a possibility lowering costs and bringing Cashaa’s vision to market faster. Agrello’s ‘self-aware’ agreements can prove two parties entered into a contractual agreement, executed in code and stored on the Blockchain. Being self-aware the contracts are able to remind users of their obligations and deadlines and when combined with integrated identity and digital signature services, can enable fast and secure contract conclusion.
Agrello management solutions are effective where the cost of engaging into a business relationship and writing agreements is high compared to the transaction value. Cashaa sees the potential for this technology to bring efficiency gains to decentralised trading on it’s existing FX platform as well as to enable expansion into other areas such as insurance and micro-financing.
‘We think the Cashaa project is revolutionary in Fintech, it combines the potential of Blockchain with vast increasing demand of P2P money transfers worldwide. We see huge potential in cooperation’ Hando Rand, CEO and Co-founder, Agrello
Even existing legacy contracts can be expressed through Agrello’s text-to-_code compiler reducing the set up time and costs for Cashaa customers.
CAS Token Sale
Cashaa’s global FX platform is already in working beta and has over 12,500 registered users spread across 141 countries. The project features in the ‘Top 100 Most Influential Blockchain Companies in the world’ list. To date, Cashaa has supported over 2,100 BTC of value transfer between different locations around the world. Cashaa platform is now introducing its native CAS token, that is available through a token sale open to the public on 6 November at 1700 UTC. Token holders will be able to access premium services, instant loans, obtain a credit score, create smart contracts for trading and participate in the governance mechanism of CAS tokens.
- CEO Patrick M. Byrne Resigns From Overstock Over ‘Deep State’ Comment and Affair with a Russian Spy – Stock Rises - August 22, 2019
- Telx Technologies Launches World’s First Cryptocurrency Sim Card Wallet And Phone Number - August 22, 2019
- Chainalysis Launches Real-Time Alerts for Suspicious Transactions For 15 Cryptocurrencies - August 22, 2019
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019