Cashaa, a next generation Blockchain banking platform, is partnering with Agrello to support its series of decentralised global financial products. Agrello provides smart contract agreements that can be executed and managed remotely, enabling Cashaa to expand the range of financial services available through the its unique platform.
Products such as insurance, microfinancing and decentralised trading can now be made available remotely, to new audiences, with the benefit of robustness, transparency, and scalability to Cashaa users.
New Markets for Fintech
Cashaa aims to reaching those markets where traditional methods of financing have failed by pioneering financial products to millions of unbanked people across the world. Agrello makes remote contract management a possibility lowering costs and bringing Cashaa’s vision to market faster. Agrello’s ‘self-aware’ agreements can prove two parties entered into a contractual agreement, executed in code and stored on the Blockchain. Being self-aware the contracts are able to remind users of their obligations and deadlines and when combined with integrated identity and digital signature services, can enable fast and secure contract conclusion.
Agrello management solutions are effective where the cost of engaging into a business relationship and writing agreements is high compared to the transaction value. Cashaa sees the potential for this technology to bring efficiency gains to decentralised trading on it’s existing FX platform as well as to enable expansion into other areas such as insurance and micro-financing.
‘We think the Cashaa project is revolutionary in Fintech, it combines the potential of Blockchain with vast increasing demand of P2P money transfers worldwide. We see huge potential in cooperation’ Hando Rand, CEO and Co-founder, Agrello
Even existing legacy contracts can be expressed through Agrello’s text-to-_code compiler reducing the set up time and costs for Cashaa customers.
CAS Token Sale
Cashaa’s global FX platform is already in working beta and has over 12,500 registered users spread across 141 countries. The project features in the ‘Top 100 Most Influential Blockchain Companies in the world’ list. To date, Cashaa has supported over 2,100 BTC of value transfer between different locations around the world. Cashaa platform is now introducing its native CAS token, that is available through a token sale open to the public on 6 November at 1700 UTC. Token holders will be able to access premium services, instant loans, obtain a credit score, create smart contracts for trading and participate in the governance mechanism of CAS tokens.
- Securitize and OTCXN Team Up to Deliver Non-Custodial End-to-End Digital Security Offering Service - February 20, 2019
- US FDA Looks to Blockchain Technology to Secure Drug Supply Chain - February 15, 2019
- Nexo Lending to Offer Crypto-Backed Loans with Blockport Exchange - February 12, 2019
- Chainalysis Secures $30M Investment Led by Accel to Pave Way for Next Wave of Cryptocurrency Growth - February 12, 2019
- EUIPO Launches Forum on Using Blockchain for Counterfeiting - February 12, 2019
- Singapore’s NodeSwap Teams up with NY’s NODE40 - February 12, 2019
- New Release: Oracle Adds New Features to their Enterprise Blockchain - February 12, 2019
- Fetch.AI joins the IoT Alliance With Bosch, Cisco and Others to Accelerate IoT - February 7, 2019
- Dr. Bernard Lietaer – Monetary Visionary, Futurist, Author, RIP - February 5, 2019
- Fetch.AI To Launch Token Sale on Binance Launchpad to Build Intelligent Machine-to-Machine Economy - February 1, 2019
- Philippines Introduces New Rules for ICOs, STOs and Cryptocurrencies - January 31, 2019
- Evernym Cuts Deal with Red Cross and other Nonprofits Who Will Work with their Self-Sovereign Digital ID Solution - January 30, 2019
- Evident Proof Receives ‘Highly Commended’ Listing at the UK Innovation and Entrepreneurship Award Category at the 2018 UK IT Industry Awards - January 30, 2019
- Plato Technologies and Blackmoon Team Up to Expedite Launching of New ‘On-the-fly’ ETx’s - January 30, 2019
- Amnis Ventures backs CloseCross Raises $3 Million USD to Transform Financial Derivatives Market - January 30, 2019
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019