Cashaa, a next generation Blockchain banking platform, is partnering with Agrello to support its series of decentralised global financial products. Agrello provides smart contract agreements that can be executed and managed remotely, enabling Cashaa to expand the range of financial services available through the its unique platform.
Products such as insurance, microfinancing and decentralised trading can now be made available remotely, to new audiences, with the benefit of robustness, transparency, and scalability to Cashaa users.
New Markets for Fintech
Cashaa aims to reaching those markets where traditional methods of financing have failed by pioneering financial products to millions of unbanked people across the world. Agrello makes remote contract management a possibility lowering costs and bringing Cashaa’s vision to market faster. Agrello’s ‘self-aware’ agreements can prove two parties entered into a contractual agreement, executed in code and stored on the Blockchain. Being self-aware the contracts are able to remind users of their obligations and deadlines and when combined with integrated identity and digital signature services, can enable fast and secure contract conclusion.
Agrello management solutions are effective where the cost of engaging into a business relationship and writing agreements is high compared to the transaction value. Cashaa sees the potential for this technology to bring efficiency gains to decentralised trading on it’s existing FX platform as well as to enable expansion into other areas such as insurance and micro-financing.
‘We think the Cashaa project is revolutionary in Fintech, it combines the potential of Blockchain with vast increasing demand of P2P money transfers worldwide. We see huge potential in cooperation’ Hando Rand, CEO and Co-founder, Agrello
Even existing legacy contracts can be expressed through Agrello’s text-to-_code compiler reducing the set up time and costs for Cashaa customers.
CAS Token Sale
Cashaa’s global FX platform is already in working beta and has over 12,500 registered users spread across 141 countries. The project features in the ‘Top 100 Most Influential Blockchain Companies in the world’ list. To date, Cashaa has supported over 2,100 BTC of value transfer between different locations around the world. Cashaa platform is now introducing its native CAS token, that is available through a token sale open to the public on 6 November at 1700 UTC. Token holders will be able to access premium services, instant loans, obtain a credit score, create smart contracts for trading and participate in the governance mechanism of CAS tokens.
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019