The volatility of cryptocurrencies is a phenomenon that is becoming a nightmare to crypto holders, especially those who receive cryptocurrencies as a means of payment for their products or services.
Consider a simple decking job that might take about four weeks to complete, after agreeing on the contract and determining the cost of service, the user and/or provider would be constantly concerned about the value of his payment by the time he is done with the job and being paid. This concern is a function of what may become of the fiat value of the particular cryptocurrency as at the time of payment, considering the volatility in the crypto-markets.
Establishing a stable market
Finding financial stability, among other reasons has given rise to the creation of a trusted app-based marketplace that helps everyday people outsource local and digital services, CanYa.
CanYa platform enables digital freelancers who live in countries with volatile currencies to function without bothering about the price fluctuations of such currencies. These freelancers, by adopting the CanYa platform automatically deliver themselves from the high commissions that are usually paid on transactions at that level. The opportunity for crypto holders who want to digitize all their transactions while still making themselves easy to do business with is offered by CanYa, and this is an exceptional feature that everyone is interested upon. Also, there is a networking opportunity for people who want to make money using CanYa’s referral program.
After a PreSale which started on October 14 2017, CanYa is embarking on a public token sale for its native token,CanYaCoin (CAN). This token sale is slated for the 26th of month of November and there will be 46,800,000 CAN tokens on offer over four stages. Each stage will reduce in discount to incentivise early adopters.
App already in use
CanYa App is a proof of concept app that is already working in Australia using regular currencies. The CanYa app will use all popular blockchain coins, in addition to the CanYaCoin which has specific benefits such as being a single bridge between currencies and enabling users to pay with any coin, and providers to receive payments however they want.
Other CanYa products that are already available within the marketplace include:
Machine Learning for job bookings, Chatbot, Hedge Contract for jobs (job value guarantee despite coin fluctuations), meaning that all CanYa jobs will automatically create a hedged smart contract to lock in the value of the agreed upon price, and an international multi-lingual system.
The CanYaCoin (CAN)
Being the native token and underlying cryptocurrency of the CanYa network, CAN used in CanYa’s hedged escrow contract which protects the user base from price fluctuations (the Hedge is based on DIGIX or Erc20 Tether) as mentioned above. On the platform, service providers have the option of purchasing premium features for a monthly subscription, and CanYa may reward users with a token and create economically incentivised network effects.
There is only a 1% Transaction fee that is paid by the service provider while there are no fees whatsoever, or transaction limits on withdrawals. CanYaCoin is designed to remain stable as only 50% of users’ coins are held on the Platform, while 50% is kept in the user rewards pool.
The bottlenecks posed by differential transaction currencies when parties involved in a contract are from diverse economic regions is hereby resolved as CAN is serving as a universal bridge across nations. Apparently, the freelance services industry is set to become more rewarding and affordable, and the restrictions of traditional processes are bound to be eliminated by blockchain implementation.
- eToro Acquires Smart Contract Infrastructure Provider Firmo - March 25, 2019
- UPS to work with Blockchain Company Inxeption - March 25, 2019
- Kik’s Kin Cuts Deal with MadLipz and its 40m Short Form Video Creators - March 21, 2019
- Former Prime Minister of Denmark Joins Blockchain Identity Project Concordium as Strategic Advisor - March 20, 2019
- US National Pork Board and RIPE.IO Partner to Improve Sustainability, Quality, Traceability, Waste and Fraud in the Industry - March 20, 2019
- Sumner Global Launches $100M Securitized Token Offering (STO) in Middle East - March 20, 2019
- Editorial: The Rumours of ICOs’ Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated - March 18, 2019
- French NCC Deploy IBM Blockchain For Commercial and Corporate Registries - March 15, 2019
- Bcause, To Launch Full-stack Cryptocurrency Ecosystem On Nasdaq - March 13, 2019
- SEC – Ethereum is Not a Security - March 13, 2019
- US Treasury Sanctions One of Russia’s Biggest Commercial Banks Over Backing of Venezuela’s Cryptocurrency, Petro - March 13, 2019
- Fetch.AI Solves ‘Blockchain Trilemma’ with Novel Approach to Reaching Consensus - March 13, 2019
- Boerse Stuttgart Group Cut Deal with solarisBank to Develop Crypto Trading Platform - March 12, 2019
- ECCU Plans to Issue World’s First Blockchain-Based Central Bank Digital Currency in the Caribbean - March 12, 2019
- Blockchain Video Company Linius Connects Prototype to Blockchain-Centric Video Player - March 12, 2019
- Emaar, One of the World’s Largest Property Companies, Plans Loyalty and Referral Token - March 11, 2019
- European Commission Offering 32 Blockchain Startups €200.000 Equity-Free Cash for Citizen Data Control Decentralised Solutions - March 11, 2019
- One of World’s Largest Asset Managers ($2.46 trillion) Fidelity, Launches Bitcoin Service - March 11, 2019
- eToro Officially Launches Crypto Trading Platform & Wallet in the U.S. - March 7, 2019
- Smilo Platform Launches Mainnet – Decentralized, GDPR compliant, Hybrid, Multipurpose - March 7, 2019