Revain is proud to announce the release of the first test version of the platform designed for accumulating authentic user reviews on projects and startups that have concluded their crowdfunding / ICO stage.
The platform is bringing to life the service that will finally allow businesses to receive detailed and genuine feedback about their projects, while users will get access to other people’s experience with ICOs and share their own insights as well. The platform will be aggregating information on token dynamics and major milestones in startup’s development.
Impartiality of opinions available on the platform is achieved by the fact that only well-reasoned reviews will be stored. This is achieved by deploying blockchain and IBM Watson AI. Upon completion of testing period and launching the platform at its full capacity, a review hash will be getting stored in blockchain, which stands for its inalterability and no chance of making changes or deletion.
The platform is appealing for both startups that already did ICO, ITO or crowdsale and different user segments.
These include crypto-analysts, token holders and potential token buyers. New businesses that went through the ICO will be getting valuable feedback gathered in one place. This resolves the issue of biased coverage as normally the project’s website or its social media channels are basically the only source of information for public, while valuable feedback from real users is scattered around on numerous websites, which makes accumulating data and analyzing it pretty challenging.
Crypto-analysts will benefit from being featured on the platform by making analysis of the project, thus getting exposure in crypto-world. Professional analytical ratings will provide users with opportunity to choose the most relevant information.
Token holders and platform users will be able to assess a startup project by many criteria, such as: the team, the progress, communication with community, correlation between declared goals and factual achievements. The users will also have the “like” and “dislike” buttons to rate the review either as valuable and informative or useless.
- Test version of the platform is available now at: http://dashboard.revain.org
- Revain team will be gathering user feedback and comments at: [email protected]
- Website: https://revain.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/revain.org
- Twitter: @revain_org
- Medium: https://medium.com/revain
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019