Revain is proud to announce the release of the first test version of the platform designed for accumulating authentic user reviews on projects and startups that have concluded their crowdfunding / ICO stage.
The platform is bringing to life the service that will finally allow businesses to receive detailed and genuine feedback about their projects, while users will get access to other people’s experience with ICOs and share their own insights as well. The platform will be aggregating information on token dynamics and major milestones in startup’s development.
Impartiality of opinions available on the platform is achieved by the fact that only well-reasoned reviews will be stored. This is achieved by deploying blockchain and IBM Watson AI. Upon completion of testing period and launching the platform at its full capacity, a review hash will be getting stored in blockchain, which stands for its inalterability and no chance of making changes or deletion.
The platform is appealing for both startups that already did ICO, ITO or crowdsale and different user segments.
These include crypto-analysts, token holders and potential token buyers. New businesses that went through the ICO will be getting valuable feedback gathered in one place. This resolves the issue of biased coverage as normally the project’s website or its social media channels are basically the only source of information for public, while valuable feedback from real users is scattered around on numerous websites, which makes accumulating data and analyzing it pretty challenging.
Crypto-analysts will benefit from being featured on the platform by making analysis of the project, thus getting exposure in crypto-world. Professional analytical ratings will provide users with opportunity to choose the most relevant information.
Token holders and platform users will be able to assess a startup project by many criteria, such as: the team, the progress, communication with community, correlation between declared goals and factual achievements. The users will also have the “like” and “dislike” buttons to rate the review either as valuable and informative or useless.
- Test version of the platform is available now at: http://dashboard.revain.org
- Revain team will be gathering user feedback and comments at: [email protected]
- Website: https://revain.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/revain.org
- Twitter: @revain_org
- Medium: https://medium.com/revain
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020