The CoinPoker pre-ICO launches exclusively at Spectrocoin as of today (November 16th) with a hard cap of 100,000,000 CHP tokens. As the company is offering a 30% bonus and the price of 1 CHP stands at 0,05 EUR, it has already attracted the attention of both the online poker and crypto communities.
Coinpoker are going to be returning 15% of the tokens collected during the entire ICO to their community via its first tournaments. Factoring in the total maximum amount of CHP tokens that are going to be distributed (500 million), there is clearly potential for the prizepools to surpass seven figures in added value, which is unprecedented in the online poker world.
In order to make their Pre-ICO more accessible, CoinPoker has opted to allow acquiring tokens via SpectroCoin exchange and wallet platform.
“SpectroCoin has a very successful practice of doing in-platform pre-ICOs and allowing people to get tokens by using different cryptocurrencies or even regular currencies,” said Warren Lush of CoinPoker. “It will allow poker players to purchase tokens even if they are new to cryptocurrencies, or if they are already using BitCoin, Nem, Dash, and others.”
After the Pre-ICO has finished on the 1st December, the remainder of the ICO will be carried out with the help of smart contracts and will only be available for acquisition using Ethereum. However, the users will then be able to use any e-wallet.
Backed by legendary poker player and celebrity Tony G – Antanas Guoga as well as influential poker brands such as PokerNews, PokerTube, and High Stakes Database, this project is garnering a substantial amount of attention in the online poker community.
“Poker is my passion. I love this game. But online poker is sick & some things need 2 be changed there. Blockchain & crypto currencies could make poker trustworthy again. That’s why I am backing http://www.coinpoker.com,” stated Tony G said on his Twitter account. The poker player turned politician confirmed that he might consider leaving politics because of this project.
In contrast with the majority of ICOs, CoinPoker is already offering a MVP (Minimum Viable Product) on their website. They have launched a play-money application that is available for download for anyone who is interested.
CoinPoker is aiming to solve current online poker problems, namely transaction speed, payment issues and transparency in game logic.
By putting their RNG (Random Number Generator) on blockchains, using their own in-game currency CHP, and implementing an extensive fairplay security & fraud system, the project aims to offer fair play and global accessibility.
CoinPoker pre-ICO will finish on the 1st December latest, and the remainder of their ICO will be carried out in the first quarter of 2018. More detailed information on this project is available on their website at www.CoinPoker.com, with a public access to their introductory video, and Whitepaper.
- Canadian Blockchain-Energised Company VitalHub Announces Deployment of COVID-19 Electronic Screening Tool for Long Term Care - April 8, 2020
- Blockchain Powered Immuno-Oncology Company Mateon Claims Anti-Malarial Drug Called Artemisinin, Derived from Asian Medicine Can Help Fight Covid-19 - April 8, 2020
- Auto Manufacturer Tesla To Use Blockchain Technology to Speed Up Shipping Supply Chain - April 8, 2020
- BlockConf DIGITAL Announces Epic 48-hours Online Blockchain Conference - April 7, 2020
- Global Virtual Earth Day Event Planned for April 22nd EST From The Blockchain for Social Impact Coalition - April 7, 2020
- ConsenSys’ Health Division Kicks Off STOP COVID-19 International Ethereum Hackathon – April 13, 2020 - April 7, 2020
- Bitfinex Cryptocurrency Exchange to Offer Staking Rewards Program - April 6, 2020
- European Commission Backed Blockchain Organisation INATBA Joins WEF COVID Action Platform to Address Global Challenges - April 6, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Company Mateon Develops Phase 3 Clinical Drug Candidate, Against COVID-19 – OT-101 - April 6, 2020
- US Lawyers Go After Cryptocurrency Ecosystem with Multiple Class Action Suits Against Exchanges and Issuers - April 6, 2020
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 - April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal - April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020