The CoinPoker pre-ICO launches exclusively at Spectrocoin as of today (November 16th) with a hard cap of 100,000,000 CHP tokens. As the company is offering a 30% bonus and the price of 1 CHP stands at 0,05 EUR, it has already attracted the attention of both the online poker and crypto communities.
Coinpoker are going to be returning 15% of the tokens collected during the entire ICO to their community via its first tournaments. Factoring in the total maximum amount of CHP tokens that are going to be distributed (500 million), there is clearly potential for the prizepools to surpass seven figures in added value, which is unprecedented in the online poker world.
In order to make their Pre-ICO more accessible, CoinPoker has opted to allow acquiring tokens via SpectroCoin exchange and wallet platform.
“SpectroCoin has a very successful practice of doing in-platform pre-ICOs and allowing people to get tokens by using different cryptocurrencies or even regular currencies,” said Warren Lush of CoinPoker. “It will allow poker players to purchase tokens even if they are new to cryptocurrencies, or if they are already using BitCoin, Nem, Dash, and others.”
After the Pre-ICO has finished on the 1st December, the remainder of the ICO will be carried out with the help of smart contracts and will only be available for acquisition using Ethereum. However, the users will then be able to use any e-wallet.
Backed by legendary poker player and celebrity Tony G – Antanas Guoga as well as influential poker brands such as PokerNews, PokerTube, and High Stakes Database, this project is garnering a substantial amount of attention in the online poker community.
“Poker is my passion. I love this game. But online poker is sick & some things need 2 be changed there. Blockchain & crypto currencies could make poker trustworthy again. That’s why I am backing http://www.coinpoker.com,” stated Tony G said on his Twitter account. The poker player turned politician confirmed that he might consider leaving politics because of this project.
In contrast with the majority of ICOs, CoinPoker is already offering a MVP (Minimum Viable Product) on their website. They have launched a play-money application that is available for download for anyone who is interested.
CoinPoker is aiming to solve current online poker problems, namely transaction speed, payment issues and transparency in game logic.
By putting their RNG (Random Number Generator) on blockchains, using their own in-game currency CHP, and implementing an extensive fairplay security & fraud system, the project aims to offer fair play and global accessibility.
CoinPoker pre-ICO will finish on the 1st December latest, and the remainder of their ICO will be carried out in the first quarter of 2018. More detailed information on this project is available on their website at www.CoinPoker.com, with a public access to their introductory video, and Whitepaper.
- US FDA Looks to Blockchain Technology to Secure Drug Supply Chain - February 15, 2019
- Nexo Lending to Offer Crypto-Backed Loans with Blockport Exchange - February 12, 2019
- Chainalysis Secures $30M Investment Led by Accel to Pave Way for Next Wave of Cryptocurrency Growth - February 12, 2019
- EUIPO Launches Forum on Using Blockchain for Counterfeiting - February 12, 2019
- Singapore’s NodeSwap Teams up with NY’s NODE40 - February 12, 2019
- New Release: Oracle Adds New Features to their Enterprise Blockchain - February 12, 2019
- Fetch.AI joins the IoT Alliance With Bosch, Cisco and Others to Accelerate IoT - February 7, 2019
- Dr. Bernard Lietaer – Monetary Visionary, Futurist, Author, RIP - February 5, 2019
- Fetch.AI To Launch Token Sale on Binance Launchpad to Build Intelligent Machine-to-Machine Economy - February 1, 2019
- Philippines Introduces New Rules for ICOs, STOs and Cryptocurrencies - January 31, 2019
- Evernym Cuts Deal with Red Cross and other Nonprofits Who Will Work with their Self-Sovereign Digital ID Solution - January 30, 2019
- Evident Proof Receives ‘Highly Commended’ Listing at the UK Innovation and Entrepreneurship Award Category at the 2018 UK IT Industry Awards - January 30, 2019
- Plato Technologies and Blackmoon Team Up to Expedite Launching of New ‘On-the-fly’ ETx’s - January 30, 2019
- Amnis Ventures backs CloseCross Raises $3 Million USD to Transform Financial Derivatives Market - January 30, 2019
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019
- London’s Blockchain Conference; Blockchain Expo Global Exhibition announces expert speakers - January 21, 2019