Xsolla is a global distributor and publisher of video games, providing its clients of game developers and publishers with advanced technical tools to optimize user acquisition and monetization efforts. By adding WAX to its offering of more than 700 payment options, Xsolla will help to further advance cryptocurrency adoption by the 400+ million strong gaming community.
“This is a great step forward to enable Xsolla’s client portfolio of over 2,000 games to use WAX as a mechanism to transmit stored value across borders,” said William Quigley, CEO of WAX. “Partnering with Xsolla creates more demand for the WAX ecosystem.”
“Xsolla is committed to being at the forefront of providing new technologies and digital services to its clients while giving players the most seamless gaming experiences,” said Aleksandr Agapitov, CEO of Xsolla. “In our mission of creating a safe, fast and easy environment for gamers to enjoy the game, we are happy to support WAX’s vision of bringing decentralized peer-to-peer skins trading to the masses using cryptocurrency.”
Developed by the founders of OPSkins, the world’s leading marketplace for online video game assets, WAX is designed to serve the 400 million online players who already collect, buy and sell in-game items. With the inclusion of WAX’s simple exchange widget, gamers will have access to a worldwide market with Blockchain trust and transaction verification.
The virtual item trading industry is currently fragmented across hundreds of competing marketplaces, each utilizing different business practices tailored to their region. WAX’s solution is a global virtual item repository that provides a complete catalog of all items available in real-time. By leveraging Blockchain technology, WAX unites gamers and marketplaces enabling instant payments, security, and trust services. WAX Tokens allow gamers to quickly and easily harness the power of fully developed, highly complex virtual goods exchanges.
WAX is a decentralized platform that enables anyone to operate a fully functioning virtual marketplace with zero investment in security, infrastructure, or payment processing. Developed by the founders of OPSkins, the world’s leading marketplace for online video game assets, WAX is designed to serve the 400+ million online players who already collect, buy, and sell. With the inclusion of WAX’s simple exchange widget, gamers will have access to a worldwide market with Blockchain trust and transaction verification. For more information, please visit https://www.waxtoken.com/.
- European Commission Releases New Support Paper on Blockchain – Further Funding for Startups Encouraged - September 19, 2019
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019