Xsolla is a global distributor and publisher of video games, providing its clients of game developers and publishers with advanced technical tools to optimize user acquisition and monetization efforts. By adding WAX to its offering of more than 700 payment options, Xsolla will help to further advance cryptocurrency adoption by the 400+ million strong gaming community.
“This is a great step forward to enable Xsolla’s client portfolio of over 2,000 games to use WAX as a mechanism to transmit stored value across borders,” said William Quigley, CEO of WAX. “Partnering with Xsolla creates more demand for the WAX ecosystem.”
“Xsolla is committed to being at the forefront of providing new technologies and digital services to its clients while giving players the most seamless gaming experiences,” said Aleksandr Agapitov, CEO of Xsolla. “In our mission of creating a safe, fast and easy environment for gamers to enjoy the game, we are happy to support WAX’s vision of bringing decentralized peer-to-peer skins trading to the masses using cryptocurrency.”
Developed by the founders of OPSkins, the world’s leading marketplace for online video game assets, WAX is designed to serve the 400 million online players who already collect, buy and sell in-game items. With the inclusion of WAX’s simple exchange widget, gamers will have access to a worldwide market with Blockchain trust and transaction verification.
The virtual item trading industry is currently fragmented across hundreds of competing marketplaces, each utilizing different business practices tailored to their region. WAX’s solution is a global virtual item repository that provides a complete catalog of all items available in real-time. By leveraging Blockchain technology, WAX unites gamers and marketplaces enabling instant payments, security, and trust services. WAX Tokens allow gamers to quickly and easily harness the power of fully developed, highly complex virtual goods exchanges.
WAX is a decentralized platform that enables anyone to operate a fully functioning virtual marketplace with zero investment in security, infrastructure, or payment processing. Developed by the founders of OPSkins, the world’s leading marketplace for online video game assets, WAX is designed to serve the 400+ million online players who already collect, buy, and sell. With the inclusion of WAX’s simple exchange widget, gamers will have access to a worldwide market with Blockchain trust and transaction verification. For more information, please visit https://www.waxtoken.com/.
- Katallassos Launches a Standard Framework for Decentralised Derivatives - January 11, 2019
- Dutch Crypto Trading Marketplace Cryptohopper at CES 2019 - January 8, 2019
- Interview with Ammbr – A Blockchain-Enabled Mesh Network Bringing High Speed Internet to Emerging Economies - January 8, 2019
- Zion Market Research Report Explains: Global Blockchain In Energy Market likely to grow to USD 11,899 Million By 2024 - December 27, 2018
- Blythe Masters Resigns as CEO of Digital Asset - December 18, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures Uses Ravencoin Blockchain for Equity Purchase in Chainstone Labs – Completes $3.6 Million Securities Token Transfer - December 18, 2018
- Despite Market Downturn – eToro Survey Reveals Strong Interest in Cryptoasset Education - December 18, 2018
- BlockIMMO brings Blockchain Technology Platform to Tokenize Fractional Real Estate Investment - December 17, 2018
- Algorand Appoints Dual Ph.D. Rock Star Pablo Azar as Chief Economist - December 17, 2018
- Dascoin – Anatomy of Multilevel Marketing Crypto Scam – Coinmarketcap Zero - December 17, 2018
- Dutch Blockchain Company Tymlez Group Starts Trading on Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) - December 13, 2018
- DNAtix Releases Live Demo of its Blockchain based Genetic Infrastructure Platform - December 11, 2018
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018
- XYO Network to Launch of Blockchain Satellite on SpaceX Falcon 9 - December 11, 2018
- Algo Capital to Invest In Promising Companies Built on Algorand Platform – Announces $100 Million Blockchain Fund - December 11, 2018
- Stackr Taps into AI For Investment Solutions to Power a New Savings Solution - December 11, 2018
- Walt Disney Company Cuts Deal with Blockchain-fueled PlayGame.com to Bring Games to Southeast Asian Fans - December 11, 2018
- Huobi Releases New Derivative Market On Huobi Global - December 11, 2018
- Ledger Expands to New York City - November 26, 2018
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018