Xsolla is a global distributor and publisher of video games, providing its clients of game developers and publishers with advanced technical tools to optimize user acquisition and monetization efforts. By adding WAX to its offering of more than 700 payment options, Xsolla will help to further advance cryptocurrency adoption by the 400+ million strong gaming community.
“This is a great step forward to enable Xsolla’s client portfolio of over 2,000 games to use WAX as a mechanism to transmit stored value across borders,” said William Quigley, CEO of WAX. “Partnering with Xsolla creates more demand for the WAX ecosystem.”
“Xsolla is committed to being at the forefront of providing new technologies and digital services to its clients while giving players the most seamless gaming experiences,” said Aleksandr Agapitov, CEO of Xsolla. “In our mission of creating a safe, fast and easy environment for gamers to enjoy the game, we are happy to support WAX’s vision of bringing decentralized peer-to-peer skins trading to the masses using cryptocurrency.”
Developed by the founders of OPSkins, the world’s leading marketplace for online video game assets, WAX is designed to serve the 400 million online players who already collect, buy and sell in-game items. With the inclusion of WAX’s simple exchange widget, gamers will have access to a worldwide market with Blockchain trust and transaction verification.
The virtual item trading industry is currently fragmented across hundreds of competing marketplaces, each utilizing different business practices tailored to their region. WAX’s solution is a global virtual item repository that provides a complete catalog of all items available in real-time. By leveraging Blockchain technology, WAX unites gamers and marketplaces enabling instant payments, security, and trust services. WAX Tokens allow gamers to quickly and easily harness the power of fully developed, highly complex virtual goods exchanges.
WAX is a decentralized platform that enables anyone to operate a fully functioning virtual marketplace with zero investment in security, infrastructure, or payment processing. Developed by the founders of OPSkins, the world’s leading marketplace for online video game assets, WAX is designed to serve the 400+ million online players who already collect, buy, and sell. With the inclusion of WAX’s simple exchange widget, gamers will have access to a worldwide market with Blockchain trust and transaction verification. For more information, please visit https://www.waxtoken.com/.
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019
- Facebook Allegedly Seeking USD$1 Billion VC for Cryptocurrency Project - April 9, 2019
- China to Ban Bitcoin Mining? - April 9, 2019
- Over $440M Orders Purchased – Gate.io Announces Gatechain Token (GT) Point Sale and GT Reward Distribution Results - April 9, 2019
- Bgogo Apollo Plans to Sell Algorand IOUs in an IEO, Without Permission - April 9, 2019