Moms Avenue, a reward-based social entrepreneurship platform designed for women, has announced its Pre-ICO upcoming in 2017 Q4.
Moms Avenue plan to create a M.O.M. token in the Ethereum ecosystem and develop a transparent Blockchain-based reward system. M.O.M. tokens will flow among different category users of the platform, such as sellers, buyers, employers, entrepreneurship teachers and learners, freelancers, various services providers, and others. The Moms Avenue platform will deploy a Token Wallet, Virtual Utility Tokens, and Payments to one user-friendly solution.
The team is currently preparing for its upcoming Pre-ICO later this year. The latest Blockchain technologies, creative solutions, passionate team and a successful Pre-ICO event will guarantee a realization of a revolutionary Moms Avenue platform.
As the world is at the doorstep of the Blockchain disruption we’re still tackling the gender inequality and the lack of women participation in entrepreneurship and the crypto economy. There are two challenges for women to overcome – gender gap is closing yet too slow (37 percent of business owners are women); there are only 4 percent of women active in crypto markets (Coin Dance, 2017).
Moms Avenue combines cutting-edge technology and an innovative reward-based business model to tap into the potential of female entrepreneurship and engage women into a Blockchain-based market.
Moms Avenue will follow the social entrepreneurship concept with a plan to improve Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) with Smart contracts. Compared to standard DAO, it will be oriented not only in decision making but also in community growth and profit re-investment. Thus, an entirely new social entrepreneurship concept will be created on Blockchain.
Evelina Bajorune, an active mom of a lovely little daughter, came up with the idea of Moms Avenue. An experienced Project Manager envisioned a place where women could get rid of their fears, and get professional support and guidance to kick off their own businesses.
“How many times have you thought of your own business and got scared? Too risky? Scared of failure? Don’t have enough money to start? These thoughts are common to all women who may be risk-averse as they carry the responsibility not only for themselves but their little ones as well. The solution Moms Avenue is proposing will allow you to turn your hobby into a successful and profitable business and not risk anything at all. On the contrary, it will provide a possibility to receive the support and guidance from experienced entrepreneurs, find partners for your business, share ideas, get most of the benefit from vibrant and robust community and get rewarded.”
“This platform is going to be useful not only for women who aim to start their own businesses but also to anyone who would like to buy unique handcrafted goods. Etsy was created to sell handmade or vintage items, but now it has become a place for mass production and poor quality stuff. Last year consumers spent $34 billion, on general crafts, fine arts, jewelry and bead crafts in the U.S. Etsy’s annual gross merchandise sales grew to $2.39 billion, and its number of active sellers reached 1.56 million. Moms Avenue will be the innovative solution to enter into this market ensuring high-quality content driven by its community.”
Learn more about Moms Avenue at – http://www.momsavenue.com
- Telegram – https://t.me/momsavenue
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/momsavenuecom
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/MomsAvenue
- Medium – https://medium.com/@MomsAvenue
- MovieCoin Rolls Out ICO for Security and Utility Tokens - September 17, 2018
- WEF Report: 65+ Ways Blockchain Technology Can Tackle Environmental Challenges - September 17, 2018
- France Goes Bullish on ICOs – Opens Doors to Tokenomics - September 17, 2018
- Tokenomy Announces the Full Launch of Tokenomy Exchange - September 17, 2018
- Pandora Boxchain Creates Reputation Token for the Ethereum network - September 13, 2018
- DNAtix Sets a New Record: Compresses DNA Sequences to 99 per cent of Original Size - September 12, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Femergy Launches Global Entrepreneurship Platform To Tackle Tech Gender Gap - September 12, 2018
- First Crypto Marathon held in Lithuania – Runners win Tokens - September 11, 2018
- EU Holds Off on Crypto Regulation - September 11, 2018
- European Parliamentarians Propose EU-Wide ICO Regulatory Framework - September 6, 2018
- Former Prime Minister of Estonia Becomes New Chairman of Blockchain Startup Lympo - September 6, 2018
- Warhol Goes Crypto – Multi Million Dollar Group Sale to 100 Participants Using Blockchain-Fueled Maecenas Platform - September 5, 2018
- Credits and Lenovo to join forces on the Internet of Things - September 5, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Wala Wins 2018 Zambezi Prize for Innovation in Financial Inclusion - September 5, 2018
- Stellar Lumen Joins Lykke Exchange - September 3, 2018
- Arteïa, The Ultimate Decentralized Cataloging Solution To Manage The Value Of Art Collections - August 30, 2018
- Neon Exchange (NEX) – First Regulated Exchange Security Token in Europe – Announces ICO - August 30, 2018
- Evident Proof Passes Smart Contract Audit with a 100 Percent Score - August 29, 2018
- Blockchain Platform Orbs Marks Strategic Expansion Into South Korea - August 29, 2018
- Lisk Rolls Out Lisk Core 1.0 to Mainnet - August 29, 2018