Moms Avenue, a reward-based social entrepreneurship platform designed for women, has announced its Pre-ICO upcoming in 2017 Q4.
Moms Avenue plan to create a M.O.M. token in the Ethereum ecosystem and develop a transparent Blockchain-based reward system. M.O.M. tokens will flow among different category users of the platform, such as sellers, buyers, employers, entrepreneurship teachers and learners, freelancers, various services providers, and others. The Moms Avenue platform will deploy a Token Wallet, Virtual Utility Tokens, and Payments to one user-friendly solution.
The team is currently preparing for its upcoming Pre-ICO later this year. The latest Blockchain technologies, creative solutions, passionate team and a successful Pre-ICO event will guarantee a realization of a revolutionary Moms Avenue platform.
As the world is at the doorstep of the Blockchain disruption we’re still tackling the gender inequality and the lack of women participation in entrepreneurship and the crypto economy. There are two challenges for women to overcome – gender gap is closing yet too slow (37 percent of business owners are women); there are only 4 percent of women active in crypto markets (Coin Dance, 2017).
Moms Avenue combines cutting-edge technology and an innovative reward-based business model to tap into the potential of female entrepreneurship and engage women into a Blockchain-based market.
Moms Avenue will follow the social entrepreneurship concept with a plan to improve Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) with Smart contracts. Compared to standard DAO, it will be oriented not only in decision making but also in community growth and profit re-investment. Thus, an entirely new social entrepreneurship concept will be created on Blockchain.
Evelina Bajorune, an active mom of a lovely little daughter, came up with the idea of Moms Avenue. An experienced Project Manager envisioned a place where women could get rid of their fears, and get professional support and guidance to kick off their own businesses.
“How many times have you thought of your own business and got scared? Too risky? Scared of failure? Don’t have enough money to start? These thoughts are common to all women who may be risk-averse as they carry the responsibility not only for themselves but their little ones as well. The solution Moms Avenue is proposing will allow you to turn your hobby into a successful and profitable business and not risk anything at all. On the contrary, it will provide a possibility to receive the support and guidance from experienced entrepreneurs, find partners for your business, share ideas, get most of the benefit from vibrant and robust community and get rewarded.”
“This platform is going to be useful not only for women who aim to start their own businesses but also to anyone who would like to buy unique handcrafted goods. Etsy was created to sell handmade or vintage items, but now it has become a place for mass production and poor quality stuff. Last year consumers spent $34 billion, on general crafts, fine arts, jewelry and bead crafts in the U.S. Etsy’s annual gross merchandise sales grew to $2.39 billion, and its number of active sellers reached 1.56 million. Moms Avenue will be the innovative solution to enter into this market ensuring high-quality content driven by its community.”
Learn more about Moms Avenue at – http://www.momsavenue.com
- Telegram – https://t.me/momsavenue
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/momsavenuecom
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/MomsAvenue
- Medium – https://medium.com/@MomsAvenue
- Editorial: The Rumours of ICOs’ Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated - March 18, 2019
- French NCC Deploy IBM Blockchain For Commercial and Corporate Registries - March 15, 2019
- Bcause, To Launch Full-stack Cryptocurrency Ecosystem On Nasdaq - March 13, 2019
- SEC – Ethereum is Not a Security - March 13, 2019
- US Treasury Sanctions One of Russia’s Biggest Commercial Banks Over Backing of Venezuela’s Cryptocurrency, Petro - March 13, 2019
- Fetch.AI Solves ‘Blockchain Trilemma’ with Novel Approach to Reaching Consensus - March 13, 2019
- Boerse Stuttgart Group Cut Deal with solarisBank to Develop Crypto Trading Platform - March 12, 2019
- ECCU Plans to Issue World’s First Blockchain-Based Central Bank Digital Currency in the Caribbean - March 12, 2019
- Blockchain Video Company Linius Connects Prototype to Blockchain-Centric Video Player - March 12, 2019
- Emaar, One of the World’s Largest Property Companies, Plans Loyalty and Referral Token - March 11, 2019
- European Commission Offering 32 Blockchain Startups €200.000 Equity-Free Cash for Citizen Data Control Decentralised Solutions - March 11, 2019
- One of World’s Largest Asset Managers ($2.46 trillion) Fidelity, Launches Bitcoin Service - March 11, 2019
- eToro Officially Launches Crypto Trading Platform & Wallet in the U.S. - March 7, 2019
- Smilo Platform Launches Mainnet – Decentralized, GDPR compliant, Hybrid, Multipurpose - March 7, 2019
- New Research Released on Blockchain and EU Privacy Law Compliance - March 5, 2019
- Token.Agency Kicks Off Blockchain, STO and Tokenomics Service in Europe and North America - February 27, 2019
- Mercedes-Benz Cars Develops Blockchain-Prototype for Sustainable Supply Chains - February 26, 2019
- Open Source, Enterprise-Grade Blockchain Platform Insolar Launches Testnet - February 26, 2019
- IPC to Provide ICE Crypto Feeds to over 6000 Capital Market Participants - February 26, 2019
- Fetch.AI raises $6m in Successful 22 Second Token Sale On Binance Launchpad - February 25, 2019