Moms Avenue, a reward-based social entrepreneurship platform designed for women, has announced its Pre-ICO upcoming in 2017 Q4.
Moms Avenue plan to create a M.O.M. token in the Ethereum ecosystem and develop a transparent Blockchain-based reward system. M.O.M. tokens will flow among different category users of the platform, such as sellers, buyers, employers, entrepreneurship teachers and learners, freelancers, various services providers, and others. The Moms Avenue platform will deploy a Token Wallet, Virtual Utility Tokens, and Payments to one user-friendly solution.
The team is currently preparing for its upcoming Pre-ICO later this year. The latest Blockchain technologies, creative solutions, passionate team and a successful Pre-ICO event will guarantee a realization of a revolutionary Moms Avenue platform.
As the world is at the doorstep of the Blockchain disruption we’re still tackling the gender inequality and the lack of women participation in entrepreneurship and the crypto economy. There are two challenges for women to overcome – gender gap is closing yet too slow (37 percent of business owners are women); there are only 4 percent of women active in crypto markets (Coin Dance, 2017).
Moms Avenue combines cutting-edge technology and an innovative reward-based business model to tap into the potential of female entrepreneurship and engage women into a Blockchain-based market.
Moms Avenue will follow the social entrepreneurship concept with a plan to improve Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) with Smart contracts. Compared to standard DAO, it will be oriented not only in decision making but also in community growth and profit re-investment. Thus, an entirely new social entrepreneurship concept will be created on Blockchain.
Evelina Bajorune, an active mom of a lovely little daughter, came up with the idea of Moms Avenue. An experienced Project Manager envisioned a place where women could get rid of their fears, and get professional support and guidance to kick off their own businesses.
“How many times have you thought of your own business and got scared? Too risky? Scared of failure? Don’t have enough money to start? These thoughts are common to all women who may be risk-averse as they carry the responsibility not only for themselves but their little ones as well. The solution Moms Avenue is proposing will allow you to turn your hobby into a successful and profitable business and not risk anything at all. On the contrary, it will provide a possibility to receive the support and guidance from experienced entrepreneurs, find partners for your business, share ideas, get most of the benefit from vibrant and robust community and get rewarded.”
“This platform is going to be useful not only for women who aim to start their own businesses but also to anyone who would like to buy unique handcrafted goods. Etsy was created to sell handmade or vintage items, but now it has become a place for mass production and poor quality stuff. Last year consumers spent $34 billion, on general crafts, fine arts, jewelry and bead crafts in the U.S. Etsy’s annual gross merchandise sales grew to $2.39 billion, and its number of active sellers reached 1.56 million. Moms Avenue will be the innovative solution to enter into this market ensuring high-quality content driven by its community.”
Learn more about Moms Avenue at – http://www.momsavenue.com
- Telegram – https://t.me/momsavenue
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/momsavenuecom
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/MomsAvenue
- Medium – https://medium.com/@MomsAvenue
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019