Moms Avenue, a reward-based social entrepreneurship platform designed for women, has announced its Pre-ICO upcoming in 2017 Q4.
Moms Avenue plan to create a M.O.M. token in the Ethereum ecosystem and develop a transparent Blockchain-based reward system. M.O.M. tokens will flow among different category users of the platform, such as sellers, buyers, employers, entrepreneurship teachers and learners, freelancers, various services providers, and others. The Moms Avenue platform will deploy a Token Wallet, Virtual Utility Tokens, and Payments to one user-friendly solution.
The team is currently preparing for its upcoming Pre-ICO later this year. The latest Blockchain technologies, creative solutions, passionate team and a successful Pre-ICO event will guarantee a realization of a revolutionary Moms Avenue platform.
As the world is at the doorstep of the Blockchain disruption we’re still tackling the gender inequality and the lack of women participation in entrepreneurship and the crypto economy. There are two challenges for women to overcome – gender gap is closing yet too slow (37 percent of business owners are women); there are only 4 percent of women active in crypto markets (Coin Dance, 2017).
Moms Avenue combines cutting-edge technology and an innovative reward-based business model to tap into the potential of female entrepreneurship and engage women into a Blockchain-based market.
Moms Avenue will follow the social entrepreneurship concept with a plan to improve Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) with Smart contracts. Compared to standard DAO, it will be oriented not only in decision making but also in community growth and profit re-investment. Thus, an entirely new social entrepreneurship concept will be created on Blockchain.
Evelina Bajorune, an active mom of a lovely little daughter, came up with the idea of Moms Avenue. An experienced Project Manager envisioned a place where women could get rid of their fears, and get professional support and guidance to kick off their own businesses.
“How many times have you thought of your own business and got scared? Too risky? Scared of failure? Don’t have enough money to start? These thoughts are common to all women who may be risk-averse as they carry the responsibility not only for themselves but their little ones as well. The solution Moms Avenue is proposing will allow you to turn your hobby into a successful and profitable business and not risk anything at all. On the contrary, it will provide a possibility to receive the support and guidance from experienced entrepreneurs, find partners for your business, share ideas, get most of the benefit from vibrant and robust community and get rewarded.”
“This platform is going to be useful not only for women who aim to start their own businesses but also to anyone who would like to buy unique handcrafted goods. Etsy was created to sell handmade or vintage items, but now it has become a place for mass production and poor quality stuff. Last year consumers spent $34 billion, on general crafts, fine arts, jewelry and bead crafts in the U.S. Etsy’s annual gross merchandise sales grew to $2.39 billion, and its number of active sellers reached 1.56 million. Moms Avenue will be the innovative solution to enter into this market ensuring high-quality content driven by its community.”
Learn more about Moms Avenue at – http://www.momsavenue.com
- Telegram – https://t.me/momsavenue
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/momsavenuecom
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/MomsAvenue
- Medium – https://medium.com/@MomsAvenue
- Katallassos Launches a Standard Framework for Decentralised Derivatives - January 11, 2019
- Dutch Crypto Trading Marketplace Cryptohopper at CES 2019 - January 8, 2019
- Interview with Ammbr – A Blockchain-Enabled Mesh Network Bringing High Speed Internet to Emerging Economies - January 8, 2019
- Zion Market Research Report Explains: Global Blockchain In Energy Market likely to grow to USD 11,899 Million By 2024 - December 27, 2018
- Blythe Masters Resigns as CEO of Digital Asset - December 18, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures Uses Ravencoin Blockchain for Equity Purchase in Chainstone Labs – Completes $3.6 Million Securities Token Transfer - December 18, 2018
- Despite Market Downturn – eToro Survey Reveals Strong Interest in Cryptoasset Education - December 18, 2018
- BlockIMMO brings Blockchain Technology Platform to Tokenize Fractional Real Estate Investment - December 17, 2018
- Algorand Appoints Dual Ph.D. Rock Star Pablo Azar as Chief Economist - December 17, 2018
- Dascoin – Anatomy of Multilevel Marketing Crypto Scam – Coinmarketcap Zero - December 17, 2018
- Dutch Blockchain Company Tymlez Group Starts Trading on Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) - December 13, 2018
- DNAtix Releases Live Demo of its Blockchain based Genetic Infrastructure Platform - December 11, 2018
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018
- XYO Network to Launch of Blockchain Satellite on SpaceX Falcon 9 - December 11, 2018
- Algo Capital to Invest In Promising Companies Built on Algorand Platform – Announces $100 Million Blockchain Fund - December 11, 2018
- Stackr Taps into AI For Investment Solutions to Power a New Savings Solution - December 11, 2018
- Walt Disney Company Cuts Deal with Blockchain-fueled PlayGame.com to Bring Games to Southeast Asian Fans - December 11, 2018
- Huobi Releases New Derivative Market On Huobi Global - December 11, 2018
- Ledger Expands to New York City - November 26, 2018
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018