Moms Avenue, a reward-based social entrepreneurship platform designed for women, has announced its Pre-ICO upcoming in 2017 Q4.
Moms Avenue plan to create a M.O.M. token in the Ethereum ecosystem and develop a transparent Blockchain-based reward system. M.O.M. tokens will flow among different category users of the platform, such as sellers, buyers, employers, entrepreneurship teachers and learners, freelancers, various services providers, and others. The Moms Avenue platform will deploy a Token Wallet, Virtual Utility Tokens, and Payments to one user-friendly solution.
The team is currently preparing for its upcoming Pre-ICO later this year. The latest Blockchain technologies, creative solutions, passionate team and a successful Pre-ICO event will guarantee a realization of a revolutionary Moms Avenue platform.
As the world is at the doorstep of the Blockchain disruption we’re still tackling the gender inequality and the lack of women participation in entrepreneurship and the crypto economy. There are two challenges for women to overcome – gender gap is closing yet too slow (37 percent of business owners are women); there are only 4 percent of women active in crypto markets (Coin Dance, 2017).
Moms Avenue combines cutting-edge technology and an innovative reward-based business model to tap into the potential of female entrepreneurship and engage women into a Blockchain-based market.
Moms Avenue will follow the social entrepreneurship concept with a plan to improve Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) with Smart contracts. Compared to standard DAO, it will be oriented not only in decision making but also in community growth and profit re-investment. Thus, an entirely new social entrepreneurship concept will be created on Blockchain.
Evelina Bajorune, an active mom of a lovely little daughter, came up with the idea of Moms Avenue. An experienced Project Manager envisioned a place where women could get rid of their fears, and get professional support and guidance to kick off their own businesses.
“How many times have you thought of your own business and got scared? Too risky? Scared of failure? Don’t have enough money to start? These thoughts are common to all women who may be risk-averse as they carry the responsibility not only for themselves but their little ones as well. The solution Moms Avenue is proposing will allow you to turn your hobby into a successful and profitable business and not risk anything at all. On the contrary, it will provide a possibility to receive the support and guidance from experienced entrepreneurs, find partners for your business, share ideas, get most of the benefit from vibrant and robust community and get rewarded.”
“This platform is going to be useful not only for women who aim to start their own businesses but also to anyone who would like to buy unique handcrafted goods. Etsy was created to sell handmade or vintage items, but now it has become a place for mass production and poor quality stuff. Last year consumers spent $34 billion, on general crafts, fine arts, jewelry and bead crafts in the U.S. Etsy’s annual gross merchandise sales grew to $2.39 billion, and its number of active sellers reached 1.56 million. Moms Avenue will be the innovative solution to enter into this market ensuring high-quality content driven by its community.”
Learn more about Moms Avenue at – http://www.momsavenue.com
- Telegram – https://t.me/momsavenue
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/momsavenuecom
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/MomsAvenue
- Medium – https://medium.com/@MomsAvenue
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomi Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019