BCShop.io is excited to announce the launch of its partner program where 12% of all generated tokens, worth 12000 ETH at token sale price, will go to its partners token pool. Its purpose is to encourage the large-scale adoption of the BCShop.io platform.
“Here in BCShop.io, we think that the partners token pool is a great way to kick start the platform adoption. Besides giving the sellers a convenient and reliable way to do their business, we also give them financial incentive. The program creates such conditions that there is no point not to try it,” BCShop.io Founder Vladlen Manshin states.
Scheduled to commence on March 2018 when the BCShop.io platform becomes fully operational on the main Ethereum network, the partner program will be implemented with the following rules and conditions:
- Anyone who accepts or plans to start accepting ETH as the payment for digital products and services can join the program by applying at https://goo.gl/qt2yyw.
- Before the program starts, BCShop.io will contact all applicants and ask for their smart contracts on the BCShop.io platform. The company will provide assistance in the creation of these smart contracts if needed.
- The rewards plan will be established based on the tokens from the partners token pool.
- Awarded token holders will be able to transfer or exchange their reward tokens from September 1, 2018 onwards.
The BCShop.io project provides digital service providers with a platform where they can sell their digital products, such as electronic tickets to live events, discount coupons, e-books, game currency, and software codes among others. It completely automates trade with the use of smart contracts and its own delivery application. It enables ETH transfers to become more reliable, stable, and convenient.
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019