BCShop.io is excited to announce the launch of its partner program where 12% of all generated tokens, worth 12000 ETH at token sale price, will go to its partners token pool. Its purpose is to encourage the large-scale adoption of the BCShop.io platform.
“Here in BCShop.io, we think that the partners token pool is a great way to kick start the platform adoption. Besides giving the sellers a convenient and reliable way to do their business, we also give them financial incentive. The program creates such conditions that there is no point not to try it,” BCShop.io Founder Vladlen Manshin states.
Scheduled to commence on March 2018 when the BCShop.io platform becomes fully operational on the main Ethereum network, the partner program will be implemented with the following rules and conditions:
- Anyone who accepts or plans to start accepting ETH as the payment for digital products and services can join the program by applying at https://goo.gl/qt2yyw.
- Before the program starts, BCShop.io will contact all applicants and ask for their smart contracts on the BCShop.io platform. The company will provide assistance in the creation of these smart contracts if needed.
- The rewards plan will be established based on the tokens from the partners token pool.
- Awarded token holders will be able to transfer or exchange their reward tokens from September 1, 2018 onwards.
The BCShop.io project provides digital service providers with a platform where they can sell their digital products, such as electronic tickets to live events, discount coupons, e-books, game currency, and software codes among others. It completely automates trade with the use of smart contracts and its own delivery application. It enables ETH transfers to become more reliable, stable, and convenient.
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019
- IBM to Track Fresh Shrimp on the Blockchain - May 8, 2019
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Hacked for 7000 BTC (USD $40 million) - May 8, 2019
- Gate.io Reports Success on First Three Successful IEO Projects - May 8, 2019
- Deloitte and RIDDLE&CODE expand partnership to enable the Token Economy - May 8, 2019
- Alprockz Partners with Fusion Foundation to Accelerate Swiss Franc-backed Stablecoin - May 6, 2019
- Major Canadian Banks Choose Blockchain Solution for Identity Verification - May 6, 2019
- Big Pharma Giant Pfizer and Others Join Life Sciences and Healthcare Blockchain Project MediLedger - May 6, 2019
- Craig Wright Pressured to Produce Evidence of Bitcoin and Blind Trust in the Dave Kleiman vs Craig Wright 1.1 Million BTC Court Case - May 6, 2019
- Facebook Kicks Off with their New Cryptocurrency Project Libra - May 6, 2019
- Vanbex Fights Back Against Asset Seizure in Civil Case by Suing Former Contractor for Libel - May 6, 2019
- Philippines’ CEZA Awards ADAX Rights to Open a Security Token Issuance platform and Security Trading Exchange - May 6, 2019
- Bitfinex $1 Billion IEO Details Leaked – Plans To Use Money To Cover Frozen Funds - May 6, 2019