BCShop.io is excited to announce the launch of its partner program where 12% of all generated tokens, worth 12000 ETH at token sale price, will go to its partners token pool. Its purpose is to encourage the large-scale adoption of the BCShop.io platform.
“Here in BCShop.io, we think that the partners token pool is a great way to kick start the platform adoption. Besides giving the sellers a convenient and reliable way to do their business, we also give them financial incentive. The program creates such conditions that there is no point not to try it,” BCShop.io Founder Vladlen Manshin states.
Scheduled to commence on March 2018 when the BCShop.io platform becomes fully operational on the main Ethereum network, the partner program will be implemented with the following rules and conditions:
- Anyone who accepts or plans to start accepting ETH as the payment for digital products and services can join the program by applying at https://goo.gl/qt2yyw.
- Before the program starts, BCShop.io will contact all applicants and ask for their smart contracts on the BCShop.io platform. The company will provide assistance in the creation of these smart contracts if needed.
- The rewards plan will be established based on the tokens from the partners token pool.
- Awarded token holders will be able to transfer or exchange their reward tokens from September 1, 2018 onwards.
The BCShop.io project provides digital service providers with a platform where they can sell their digital products, such as electronic tickets to live events, discount coupons, e-books, game currency, and software codes among others. It completely automates trade with the use of smart contracts and its own delivery application. It enables ETH transfers to become more reliable, stable, and convenient.
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018