BCShop.io is excited to announce the launch of its partner program where 12% of all generated tokens, worth 12000 ETH at token sale price, will go to its partners token pool. Its purpose is to encourage the large-scale adoption of the BCShop.io platform.
“Here in BCShop.io, we think that the partners token pool is a great way to kick start the platform adoption. Besides giving the sellers a convenient and reliable way to do their business, we also give them financial incentive. The program creates such conditions that there is no point not to try it,” BCShop.io Founder Vladlen Manshin states.
Scheduled to commence on March 2018 when the BCShop.io platform becomes fully operational on the main Ethereum network, the partner program will be implemented with the following rules and conditions:
- Anyone who accepts or plans to start accepting ETH as the payment for digital products and services can join the program by applying at https://goo.gl/qt2yyw.
- Before the program starts, BCShop.io will contact all applicants and ask for their smart contracts on the BCShop.io platform. The company will provide assistance in the creation of these smart contracts if needed.
- The rewards plan will be established based on the tokens from the partners token pool.
- Awarded token holders will be able to transfer or exchange their reward tokens from September 1, 2018 onwards.
The BCShop.io project provides digital service providers with a platform where they can sell their digital products, such as electronic tickets to live events, discount coupons, e-books, game currency, and software codes among others. It completely automates trade with the use of smart contracts and its own delivery application. It enables ETH transfers to become more reliable, stable, and convenient.
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomi Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019