BCShop.io is excited to announce the launch of its partner program where 12% of all generated tokens, worth 12000 ETH at token sale price, will go to its partners token pool. Its purpose is to encourage the large-scale adoption of the BCShop.io platform.
“Here in BCShop.io, we think that the partners token pool is a great way to kick start the platform adoption. Besides giving the sellers a convenient and reliable way to do their business, we also give them financial incentive. The program creates such conditions that there is no point not to try it,” BCShop.io Founder Vladlen Manshin states.
Scheduled to commence on March 2018 when the BCShop.io platform becomes fully operational on the main Ethereum network, the partner program will be implemented with the following rules and conditions:
- Anyone who accepts or plans to start accepting ETH as the payment for digital products and services can join the program by applying at https://goo.gl/qt2yyw.
- Before the program starts, BCShop.io will contact all applicants and ask for their smart contracts on the BCShop.io platform. The company will provide assistance in the creation of these smart contracts if needed.
- The rewards plan will be established based on the tokens from the partners token pool.
- Awarded token holders will be able to transfer or exchange their reward tokens from September 1, 2018 onwards.
The BCShop.io project provides digital service providers with a platform where they can sell their digital products, such as electronic tickets to live events, discount coupons, e-books, game currency, and software codes among others. It completely automates trade with the use of smart contracts and its own delivery application. It enables ETH transfers to become more reliable, stable, and convenient.
- Bitcoin Legend Charlie Shrem and BLOCKTV Team up to Bring Untold Stories to the Screen - February 26, 2020
- KLM To Use Blockchain to Streamline Financial Processes Thanks to Amsterdam-based Unchain and R3 - February 25, 2020
- Scottish Blockchain Company Hypervine Signs with European Space Agency Data To Improve Efficiency And Transparency For The World’s Mining Industry - February 22, 2020
- Loyyal Signs Three Year Production Agreement with The Emirates Group for Use of Blockchain Loyalty and Rewards Platform - February 21, 2020
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience - February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020