Genaro Network, a global blockchain project based in Singapore and built around the first Turing-complete public chain with decentralized storage network, today announced a partnership and product integration with Storj Labs, a decentralized cloud storage platform that leverages a peer-to-peer network to store and secure data. The Storj platform has been tested with enterprise-scale clients and enables the effective delivery of any digital asset while ensuring data remains private. Through this partnership, Genaro will integrate its platform with Storj Labs to provide decentralized cloud storage services throughout China.
This partnership marks a strategic milestone for both parties that will enable businesses and individual users to enjoy a seamless decentralized cloud storage experience, powered by blockchain technology. The integrated solution will leverage encryption and other security features to ensure data stored on the network remains private and cannot be accessed by anyone besides the file owner.
“We at Genaro are excited to join forces with Storj Labs and leverage their expertise and platform to provide decentralized cloud storage in partnership for developers and users,” said Andrea Liu, cofounder at Genaro. “Beyond the clear security and data storage benefits, this partnership adds another unique perspective, a joining of Asian and western mindset in developing blockchain infrastructure.”
“The joining of these two companies will deliver powerful capabilities and incentives to their joint users,” said Bo Shen, founder of Fenbushi Capital and strategic advisor to both Storj Labs and Genaro Network. “This integration will grow the adoption of both companies’ technologies, leveraging one another’s marketing and business development programs to expand the network of nodes. As the adoption of decentralized storage platforms grow, Storj Labs and Genaro will be positioned as the largest joint network with broad global coverage in the major data hubs of the world.”
“Our integration with Storj will accelerate our Eden development, create an opportunity to build a hybrid solution between both companies, and provide an avenue to explore the options of node-sharing of API Users,” said Waylon Wu, chief technology officer at Genaro. “By leveraging the expertise of great partners like Storj, we can bring the benefits of blockchain technologies to a wider audience, especially in China.”
“Our team is pleased to join forces with Genaro and we look forward to leveraging their expertise in China and beyond, “said John Quinn, cofounder and chief revenue officer at Storj Labs. “Our community has grown at breakneck pace and Genaro will help us continue that momentum. As companies in China look for distributed storage solutions, Genaro will help us meet their needs and grow our joint presence.”
Genaro Token Sales (Ticker: GNX) kicks off November 17.
Anyone interested in learning more about the GNX Token Sale and Genaro Network can visit website: https://genaro.network.
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018