Genaro Network, a global blockchain project based in Singapore and built around the first Turing-complete public chain with decentralized storage network, today announced a partnership and product integration with Storj Labs, a decentralized cloud storage platform that leverages a peer-to-peer network to store and secure data. The Storj platform has been tested with enterprise-scale clients and enables the effective delivery of any digital asset while ensuring data remains private. Through this partnership, Genaro will integrate its platform with Storj Labs to provide decentralized cloud storage services throughout China.
This partnership marks a strategic milestone for both parties that will enable businesses and individual users to enjoy a seamless decentralized cloud storage experience, powered by blockchain technology. The integrated solution will leverage encryption and other security features to ensure data stored on the network remains private and cannot be accessed by anyone besides the file owner.
“We at Genaro are excited to join forces with Storj Labs and leverage their expertise and platform to provide decentralized cloud storage in partnership for developers and users,” said Andrea Liu, cofounder at Genaro. “Beyond the clear security and data storage benefits, this partnership adds another unique perspective, a joining of Asian and western mindset in developing blockchain infrastructure.”
“The joining of these two companies will deliver powerful capabilities and incentives to their joint users,” said Bo Shen, founder of Fenbushi Capital and strategic advisor to both Storj Labs and Genaro Network. “This integration will grow the adoption of both companies’ technologies, leveraging one another’s marketing and business development programs to expand the network of nodes. As the adoption of decentralized storage platforms grow, Storj Labs and Genaro will be positioned as the largest joint network with broad global coverage in the major data hubs of the world.”
“Our integration with Storj will accelerate our Eden development, create an opportunity to build a hybrid solution between both companies, and provide an avenue to explore the options of node-sharing of API Users,” said Waylon Wu, chief technology officer at Genaro. “By leveraging the expertise of great partners like Storj, we can bring the benefits of blockchain technologies to a wider audience, especially in China.”
“Our team is pleased to join forces with Genaro and we look forward to leveraging their expertise in China and beyond, “said John Quinn, cofounder and chief revenue officer at Storj Labs. “Our community has grown at breakneck pace and Genaro will help us continue that momentum. As companies in China look for distributed storage solutions, Genaro will help us meet their needs and grow our joint presence.”
Genaro Token Sales (Ticker: GNX) kicks off November 17.
Anyone interested in learning more about the GNX Token Sale and Genaro Network can visit website: https://genaro.network.
- Securitize and OTCXN Team Up to Deliver Non-Custodial End-to-End Digital Security Offering Service - February 20, 2019
- US FDA Looks to Blockchain Technology to Secure Drug Supply Chain - February 15, 2019
- Nexo Lending to Offer Crypto-Backed Loans with Blockport Exchange - February 12, 2019
- Chainalysis Secures $30M Investment Led by Accel to Pave Way for Next Wave of Cryptocurrency Growth - February 12, 2019
- EUIPO Launches Forum on Using Blockchain for Counterfeiting - February 12, 2019
- Singapore’s NodeSwap Teams up with NY’s NODE40 - February 12, 2019
- New Release: Oracle Adds New Features to their Enterprise Blockchain - February 12, 2019
- Fetch.AI joins the IoT Alliance With Bosch, Cisco and Others to Accelerate IoT - February 7, 2019
- Dr. Bernard Lietaer – Monetary Visionary, Futurist, Author, RIP - February 5, 2019
- Fetch.AI To Launch Token Sale on Binance Launchpad to Build Intelligent Machine-to-Machine Economy - February 1, 2019
- Philippines Introduces New Rules for ICOs, STOs and Cryptocurrencies - January 31, 2019
- Evernym Cuts Deal with Red Cross and other Nonprofits Who Will Work with their Self-Sovereign Digital ID Solution - January 30, 2019
- Evident Proof Receives ‘Highly Commended’ Listing at the UK Innovation and Entrepreneurship Award Category at the 2018 UK IT Industry Awards - January 30, 2019
- Plato Technologies and Blackmoon Team Up to Expedite Launching of New ‘On-the-fly’ ETx’s - January 30, 2019
- Amnis Ventures backs CloseCross Raises $3 Million USD to Transform Financial Derivatives Market - January 30, 2019
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019