Genaro Network, a global blockchain project based in Singapore and built around the first Turing-complete public chain with decentralized storage network, today announced a partnership and product integration with Storj Labs, a decentralized cloud storage platform that leverages a peer-to-peer network to store and secure data. The Storj platform has been tested with enterprise-scale clients and enables the effective delivery of any digital asset while ensuring data remains private. Through this partnership, Genaro will integrate its platform with Storj Labs to provide decentralized cloud storage services throughout China.
This partnership marks a strategic milestone for both parties that will enable businesses and individual users to enjoy a seamless decentralized cloud storage experience, powered by blockchain technology. The integrated solution will leverage encryption and other security features to ensure data stored on the network remains private and cannot be accessed by anyone besides the file owner.
“We at Genaro are excited to join forces with Storj Labs and leverage their expertise and platform to provide decentralized cloud storage in partnership for developers and users,” said Andrea Liu, cofounder at Genaro. “Beyond the clear security and data storage benefits, this partnership adds another unique perspective, a joining of Asian and western mindset in developing blockchain infrastructure.”
“The joining of these two companies will deliver powerful capabilities and incentives to their joint users,” said Bo Shen, founder of Fenbushi Capital and strategic advisor to both Storj Labs and Genaro Network. “This integration will grow the adoption of both companies’ technologies, leveraging one another’s marketing and business development programs to expand the network of nodes. As the adoption of decentralized storage platforms grow, Storj Labs and Genaro will be positioned as the largest joint network with broad global coverage in the major data hubs of the world.”
“Our integration with Storj will accelerate our Eden development, create an opportunity to build a hybrid solution between both companies, and provide an avenue to explore the options of node-sharing of API Users,” said Waylon Wu, chief technology officer at Genaro. “By leveraging the expertise of great partners like Storj, we can bring the benefits of blockchain technologies to a wider audience, especially in China.”
“Our team is pleased to join forces with Genaro and we look forward to leveraging their expertise in China and beyond, “said John Quinn, cofounder and chief revenue officer at Storj Labs. “Our community has grown at breakneck pace and Genaro will help us continue that momentum. As companies in China look for distributed storage solutions, Genaro will help us meet their needs and grow our joint presence.”
Genaro Token Sales (Ticker: GNX) kicks off November 17.
Anyone interested in learning more about the GNX Token Sale and Genaro Network can visit website: https://genaro.network.
- MovieCoin Rolls Out ICO for Security and Utility Tokens - September 17, 2018
- WEF Report: 65+ Ways Blockchain Technology Can Tackle Environmental Challenges - September 17, 2018
- France Goes Bullish on ICOs – Opens Doors to Tokenomics - September 17, 2018
- Tokenomy Announces the Full Launch of Tokenomy Exchange - September 17, 2018
- Pandora Boxchain Creates Reputation Token for the Ethereum network - September 13, 2018
- DNAtix Sets a New Record: Compresses DNA Sequences to 99 per cent of Original Size - September 12, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Femergy Launches Global Entrepreneurship Platform To Tackle Tech Gender Gap - September 12, 2018
- First Crypto Marathon held in Lithuania – Runners win Tokens - September 11, 2018
- EU Holds Off on Crypto Regulation - September 11, 2018
- European Parliamentarians Propose EU-Wide ICO Regulatory Framework - September 6, 2018
- Former Prime Minister of Estonia Becomes New Chairman of Blockchain Startup Lympo - September 6, 2018
- Warhol Goes Crypto – Multi Million Dollar Group Sale to 100 Participants Using Blockchain-Fueled Maecenas Platform - September 5, 2018
- Credits and Lenovo to join forces on the Internet of Things - September 5, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Wala Wins 2018 Zambezi Prize for Innovation in Financial Inclusion - September 5, 2018
- Stellar Lumen Joins Lykke Exchange - September 3, 2018
- Arteïa, The Ultimate Decentralized Cataloging Solution To Manage The Value Of Art Collections - August 30, 2018
- Neon Exchange (NEX) – First Regulated Exchange Security Token in Europe – Announces ICO - August 30, 2018
- Evident Proof Passes Smart Contract Audit with a 100 Percent Score - August 29, 2018
- Blockchain Platform Orbs Marks Strategic Expansion Into South Korea - August 29, 2018
- Lisk Rolls Out Lisk Core 1.0 to Mainnet - August 29, 2018