Genaro Network, a global blockchain project based in Singapore and built around the first Turing-complete public chain with decentralized storage network, today announced a partnership and product integration with Storj Labs, a decentralized cloud storage platform that leverages a peer-to-peer network to store and secure data. The Storj platform has been tested with enterprise-scale clients and enables the effective delivery of any digital asset while ensuring data remains private. Through this partnership, Genaro will integrate its platform with Storj Labs to provide decentralized cloud storage services throughout China.
This partnership marks a strategic milestone for both parties that will enable businesses and individual users to enjoy a seamless decentralized cloud storage experience, powered by blockchain technology. The integrated solution will leverage encryption and other security features to ensure data stored on the network remains private and cannot be accessed by anyone besides the file owner.
“We at Genaro are excited to join forces with Storj Labs and leverage their expertise and platform to provide decentralized cloud storage in partnership for developers and users,” said Andrea Liu, cofounder at Genaro. “Beyond the clear security and data storage benefits, this partnership adds another unique perspective, a joining of Asian and western mindset in developing blockchain infrastructure.”
“The joining of these two companies will deliver powerful capabilities and incentives to their joint users,” said Bo Shen, founder of Fenbushi Capital and strategic advisor to both Storj Labs and Genaro Network. “This integration will grow the adoption of both companies’ technologies, leveraging one another’s marketing and business development programs to expand the network of nodes. As the adoption of decentralized storage platforms grow, Storj Labs and Genaro will be positioned as the largest joint network with broad global coverage in the major data hubs of the world.”
“Our integration with Storj will accelerate our Eden development, create an opportunity to build a hybrid solution between both companies, and provide an avenue to explore the options of node-sharing of API Users,” said Waylon Wu, chief technology officer at Genaro. “By leveraging the expertise of great partners like Storj, we can bring the benefits of blockchain technologies to a wider audience, especially in China.”
“Our team is pleased to join forces with Genaro and we look forward to leveraging their expertise in China and beyond, “said John Quinn, cofounder and chief revenue officer at Storj Labs. “Our community has grown at breakneck pace and Genaro will help us continue that momentum. As companies in China look for distributed storage solutions, Genaro will help us meet their needs and grow our joint presence.”
Genaro Token Sales (Ticker: GNX) kicks off November 17.
Anyone interested in learning more about the GNX Token Sale and Genaro Network can visit website: https://genaro.network.
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019