Genaro Network, a global blockchain project based in Singapore and built around the first Turing-complete public chain with decentralized storage network, today announced a partnership and product integration with Storj Labs, a decentralized cloud storage platform that leverages a peer-to-peer network to store and secure data. The Storj platform has been tested with enterprise-scale clients and enables the effective delivery of any digital asset while ensuring data remains private. Through this partnership, Genaro will integrate its platform with Storj Labs to provide decentralized cloud storage services throughout China.
This partnership marks a strategic milestone for both parties that will enable businesses and individual users to enjoy a seamless decentralized cloud storage experience, powered by blockchain technology. The integrated solution will leverage encryption and other security features to ensure data stored on the network remains private and cannot be accessed by anyone besides the file owner.
“We at Genaro are excited to join forces with Storj Labs and leverage their expertise and platform to provide decentralized cloud storage in partnership for developers and users,” said Andrea Liu, cofounder at Genaro. “Beyond the clear security and data storage benefits, this partnership adds another unique perspective, a joining of Asian and western mindset in developing blockchain infrastructure.”
“The joining of these two companies will deliver powerful capabilities and incentives to their joint users,” said Bo Shen, founder of Fenbushi Capital and strategic advisor to both Storj Labs and Genaro Network. “This integration will grow the adoption of both companies’ technologies, leveraging one another’s marketing and business development programs to expand the network of nodes. As the adoption of decentralized storage platforms grow, Storj Labs and Genaro will be positioned as the largest joint network with broad global coverage in the major data hubs of the world.”
“Our integration with Storj will accelerate our Eden development, create an opportunity to build a hybrid solution between both companies, and provide an avenue to explore the options of node-sharing of API Users,” said Waylon Wu, chief technology officer at Genaro. “By leveraging the expertise of great partners like Storj, we can bring the benefits of blockchain technologies to a wider audience, especially in China.”
“Our team is pleased to join forces with Genaro and we look forward to leveraging their expertise in China and beyond, “said John Quinn, cofounder and chief revenue officer at Storj Labs. “Our community has grown at breakneck pace and Genaro will help us continue that momentum. As companies in China look for distributed storage solutions, Genaro will help us meet their needs and grow our joint presence.”
Genaro Token Sales (Ticker: GNX) kicks off November 17.
Anyone interested in learning more about the GNX Token Sale and Genaro Network can visit website: https://genaro.network.
- European Commission Releases New Support Paper on Blockchain – Further Funding for Startups Encouraged - September 19, 2019
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019