Modex, the smart contract marketplace, today announces the appointment of Google executive Onur Bildik as its latest advisor.
Joining ahead of Modex’s Initial Coin Offering (ICO), the pre- sale for which starts on 28 November, Bildik is a Google seasoned business professional, advising large brands on digital transformation and marketing strategies. Bildik’s success has been in mentoring start-ups and newcomers at both Google Campus and in the new ecosystem of tech innovation.
When Bildik met Modex CEO, Mihai Ivascu, and discussed smart contract marketplace’s game-changing innovation, he hailed Modex’s “amazingly diverse team of fintech wizards. Modex is truly onto something remarkable,” he said.
“Modex represents the best of what Blockchain was built for in the first place — the trust factor. This company has the capability of becoming the most trusted smart contracts marketplace, built on what is essentially the most trusted transactional technology in recent times,” he added. “That is why I came onboard. I’m delighted to be part of a project that I can positively impact.”
Ivascu spotted Bildik’s track-record in boosting brands on e-commerce platforms, including PayPal and the UK launch of the first-ever Pay-Per-Click ad product, eBay AdCommerce. An expert in the back-end infrastructure of online businesses and complex technologies, “Onur is a great addition to the team,” says Ivascu.
“Trust will drive the next significant shift in consumer behaviour, and this company will be at the forefront,” Bildik told attendees of the ‘Blockchain Unleashed’ event in London last week where Modex announced the launch of the world’s first App Store for Blockchain.
The Modex Smart Contract Marketplace will be launched through an Initial Coin Offering (ICO), allowing contributors to buy utility tokens, which will give them access to the marketplace. The date of the pre-sale for the ICO will be 28th November 2017.
- MovieCoin Rolls Out ICO for Security and Utility Tokens - September 17, 2018
- WEF Report: 65+ Ways Blockchain Technology Can Tackle Environmental Challenges - September 17, 2018
- France Goes Bullish on ICOs – Opens Doors to Tokenomics - September 17, 2018
- Tokenomy Announces the Full Launch of Tokenomy Exchange - September 17, 2018
- Pandora Boxchain Creates Reputation Token for the Ethereum network - September 13, 2018
- DNAtix Sets a New Record: Compresses DNA Sequences to 99 per cent of Original Size - September 12, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Femergy Launches Global Entrepreneurship Platform To Tackle Tech Gender Gap - September 12, 2018
- First Crypto Marathon held in Lithuania – Runners win Tokens - September 11, 2018
- EU Holds Off on Crypto Regulation - September 11, 2018
- European Parliamentarians Propose EU-Wide ICO Regulatory Framework - September 6, 2018
- Former Prime Minister of Estonia Becomes New Chairman of Blockchain Startup Lympo - September 6, 2018
- Warhol Goes Crypto – Multi Million Dollar Group Sale to 100 Participants Using Blockchain-Fueled Maecenas Platform - September 5, 2018
- Credits and Lenovo to join forces on the Internet of Things - September 5, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Wala Wins 2018 Zambezi Prize for Innovation in Financial Inclusion - September 5, 2018
- Stellar Lumen Joins Lykke Exchange - September 3, 2018
- Arteïa, The Ultimate Decentralized Cataloging Solution To Manage The Value Of Art Collections - August 30, 2018
- Neon Exchange (NEX) – First Regulated Exchange Security Token in Europe – Announces ICO - August 30, 2018
- Evident Proof Passes Smart Contract Audit with a 100 Percent Score - August 29, 2018
- Blockchain Platform Orbs Marks Strategic Expansion Into South Korea - August 29, 2018
- Lisk Rolls Out Lisk Core 1.0 to Mainnet - August 29, 2018