Modex, the smart contract marketplace, today announces the appointment of Google executive Onur Bildik as its latest advisor.
Joining ahead of Modex’s Initial Coin Offering (ICO), the pre- sale for which starts on 28 November, Bildik is a Google seasoned business professional, advising large brands on digital transformation and marketing strategies. Bildik’s success has been in mentoring start-ups and newcomers at both Google Campus and in the new ecosystem of tech innovation.
When Bildik met Modex CEO, Mihai Ivascu, and discussed smart contract marketplace’s game-changing innovation, he hailed Modex’s “amazingly diverse team of fintech wizards. Modex is truly onto something remarkable,” he said.
“Modex represents the best of what Blockchain was built for in the first place — the trust factor. This company has the capability of becoming the most trusted smart contracts marketplace, built on what is essentially the most trusted transactional technology in recent times,” he added. “That is why I came onboard. I’m delighted to be part of a project that I can positively impact.”
Ivascu spotted Bildik’s track-record in boosting brands on e-commerce platforms, including PayPal and the UK launch of the first-ever Pay-Per-Click ad product, eBay AdCommerce. An expert in the back-end infrastructure of online businesses and complex technologies, “Onur is a great addition to the team,” says Ivascu.
“Trust will drive the next significant shift in consumer behaviour, and this company will be at the forefront,” Bildik told attendees of the ‘Blockchain Unleashed’ event in London last week where Modex announced the launch of the world’s first App Store for Blockchain.
The Modex Smart Contract Marketplace will be launched through an Initial Coin Offering (ICO), allowing contributors to buy utility tokens, which will give them access to the marketplace. The date of the pre-sale for the ICO will be 28th November 2017.
- Juventus Become The First Football Club In The World To Be Tokenized - December 3, 2019
- London’s Travala.com Teams Up With Amsterdam’s Booking.com In Massive Crypto Travel Deal - November 28, 2019
- High-Powered Group of Legal Experts Determine Cryptoassets and Smart Contracts Legal Under UK Law - November 21, 2019
- Hyperledger Adds Eight New Members – Rolls out Updates - November 21, 2019
- Failed ICO, Token Sale Project SNIPs Acquired by Sonos for $37.5 Million - November 21, 2019
- Algorand Launches Protocol Upgrade, Setting the Stage for the Next Wave of Distributed App Development - November 21, 2019
- ArcBlock Partners with Ride-Sharing Service GoFun to Develop Services and DApps on Blockchain - November 20, 2019
- Hacktivist Phineas Fisher Cracks Cayman National Bank and Trust – Offers $100,000 Bitcoin/Monero Bounty To Other to Hack Banks, Big Companies - November 20, 2019
- Graph Blockchain to Acquire Shroom Street – Cracking Psychedelics Market - November 20, 2019
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019