Modex, the smart contract marketplace, today announces the appointment of Google executive Onur Bildik as its latest advisor.
Joining ahead of Modex’s Initial Coin Offering (ICO), the pre- sale for which starts on 28 November, Bildik is a Google seasoned business professional, advising large brands on digital transformation and marketing strategies. Bildik’s success has been in mentoring start-ups and newcomers at both Google Campus and in the new ecosystem of tech innovation.
When Bildik met Modex CEO, Mihai Ivascu, and discussed smart contract marketplace’s game-changing innovation, he hailed Modex’s “amazingly diverse team of fintech wizards. Modex is truly onto something remarkable,” he said.
“Modex represents the best of what Blockchain was built for in the first place — the trust factor. This company has the capability of becoming the most trusted smart contracts marketplace, built on what is essentially the most trusted transactional technology in recent times,” he added. “That is why I came onboard. I’m delighted to be part of a project that I can positively impact.”
Ivascu spotted Bildik’s track-record in boosting brands on e-commerce platforms, including PayPal and the UK launch of the first-ever Pay-Per-Click ad product, eBay AdCommerce. An expert in the back-end infrastructure of online businesses and complex technologies, “Onur is a great addition to the team,” says Ivascu.
“Trust will drive the next significant shift in consumer behaviour, and this company will be at the forefront,” Bildik told attendees of the ‘Blockchain Unleashed’ event in London last week where Modex announced the launch of the world’s first App Store for Blockchain.
The Modex Smart Contract Marketplace will be launched through an Initial Coin Offering (ICO), allowing contributors to buy utility tokens, which will give them access to the marketplace. The date of the pre-sale for the ICO will be 28th November 2017.
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019