In 2017-2018, the team of crypto startup Simdaq will implement a comprehensive platform and marketplace for developing trading strategies on cryptocurrency exchanges. To date, the founders have already invested more than $1 million in the development of the project, which uses the SMQ token as its internal currency. The first stage of the Simdaq project, a trading simulator based on historical data of cryptocurrency prices, will be launched in November 2017.
“Retail traders and investors who use cryptocurrency exchanges are the main audience for the platform. According to various estimates, the number of active market participants is between 3 and 6 million. The system may prove valuable to funds that accumulate investors” capital for investments into crypto assets,” explains Evgeniy Dubovoy, one of the founders of Simdaq.
A comprehensive approach to developing trading strategies, sharing experience and the development of trading bots for retail investors and traders of any level are key features of the project. Prior to Simdaq, only partial solutions for assisting traders in these ways existed. Simdaq takes into consideration the user”s experience and provides various possibilities for beginners and advanced participants for analysing the cryptocurrency markets, creating and testing trading robots using visualisation and historical data, and sharing information and trading signals with each other.
“According to UBS Investment Bank, 70% of new market participants lose money. We want to help them by using our team”s experience in the stock and cryptocurrency markets to create a convenient and powerful product. Even if you don”t plan to become an active trader and only perform transactions from time to time, Simdaq will provide useful tools for optimising your activity. We create an ecosystem that allows each participant to develop himself/herself and gain a benefit from it. Currently, there is no similar comprehensive system that, with the help of efficient technologies, can lead a trader from initial to advanced stages,” continues Dubovoy.
The main elements of the platform include:
- A Trading Simulator based on historical data that allows users to obtain basic skills of analysis and understanding of the market. It is a starting point for testing hypotheses about trading decisions.
- The decentralised Simdaq Marketplace is a platform for sharing knowledge and experience within the community. Community members create content and provide services, such as: giving trading signals, training, trading with a mentor, social trading and trade streaming. In addition, decentralised tournaments are held on the Simdaq Marketplace.
- A Visual Environment for creating trading robots allows users to formulate algorithms for making trading decisions and testing them on a large amount of historical data.
Simdaq allows using historical trading data from various markets for back testing in order to develop trading skills quickly and without risk and become an experienced trader. Moreover, Simdaq makes it possible to develop and test trading strategies in a fast and efficient way.
For training, you can choose a trading instrument, period, speed, volume of capital, leverage, or train using specially prepared demonstration examples. Among the trading instruments, a wide range of cryptocurrencies and tokens will be available. In the future, traditional tools such as stocks, futures, Forex, etc. will be added. The training process is as close to real trading as possible.
Simdaq also provides you with an environment for development and testing trading robots based on historical data to automate trading strategies. Test results are visualised for the most detailed analysis, and comprehensive statistics are gathered. The decentralised Simdaq Marketplace provides access for reliable and well-tested bots and trading signals that can be used by community members for real trading.
The SMQ token is will be accepted by Simdaq as payment for subscriptions and additional services, and as a reward for contributors on the Simdaq Marketplace. Some of the principal ways of using the token include: payment for subscriptions to access the simulator and historical data; rewarding content authors on the Simdaq Marketplace; publication and promotion of content on the Simdaq Marketplace; contribution to a prize fund for decentralised tournaments; testing trading robots using historical data; purchasing trading signals.
After the ICO, which is scheduled for December 2017, the SMQ token will be available on crypto exchanges, and its value and liquidity will have a direct correlation with community activity. The ICO price of the token is $0.50. After launching the platform in the first quarter of 2018, token cost will be $2.50. The maximum number of tokens offered for placement is 25 million. The minimum funding targeted for the development of the project is $0.5 million.
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018