AdHive, a Blockchain-based native advertising platform that helps businesses scale their influencer marketing with AI and community approach, today announces the engagement with WINGS – a leading ICO project governance and backing platform with incentivized forecasting.
WINGS is a Blockchain platform that supports a community dedicated to the launching, backing and promoting the new crypto projects through a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) model.
AdHive will be placed on WINGS platform along with the other high-value proposals that have higher chances of positive financial returns. Stas Oskin, BizDev at WINGS, will also join AdHive’s highly authoritative advisory board as a Blockchain advisor.
“At WINGS, we aim to focus the backers’ attention on proposals with the highest potential. AdHive, which combines AI algorithm with community-based approach to increase the quality of native ad campaigns as well as creates a transparent Blockchain-based system for transactions between brands and influencers, is definitely an interesting proposal for our community,” says Stas Oskin, BizDev at WINGS.
“We are proud to collaborate with WINGS and grateful for a chance to demonstrate AdHive’s advantages for brands, bloggers and potential token holders. WINGS platform and advisory support will allow us to take our community and investor relations to the next level. In order to maximize the value of our proposal, a part of ADH tokens will be transferred to WINGS and their community,” says Dmitry Malyanov, co-founder at AdHive.
ADH token presale is scheduled to run between January 10, 2018, until January 27, 2018. Token will benefit both the advertisers and influcencer: the former will appreciate transparency and accountability of smart contracts, and hassle-free international campaigns while the latter will enjoy clear, reliable monetization models and near-instant transactions.
- Smartlands to Digitise Own Equity; Unveils Plans For Security Token Offering in the US - December 9, 2019
- ShareRing Partners with Thailand’s new E-Visa System: Mainstream Blockchain Adoption - December 9, 2019
- ELEV8CON adds BBVA, Bumble Bee Foods, State Street, Ticketmaster to Lineup for Enterprise Blockchain and Digital Asset Conference - December 9, 2019
- Mintdice – Playing it Fair with Blockchain - December 9, 2019
- Juventus Become The First Football Club In The World To Be Tokenized - December 3, 2019
- London’s Travala.com Teams Up With Amsterdam’s Booking.com In Massive Crypto Travel Deal - November 28, 2019
- High-Powered Group of Legal Experts Determine Cryptoassets and Smart Contracts Legal Under UK Law - November 21, 2019
- Hyperledger Adds Eight New Members – Rolls out Updates - November 21, 2019
- Failed ICO, Token Sale Project SNIPs Acquired by Sonos for $37.5 Million - November 21, 2019
- Algorand Launches Protocol Upgrade, Setting the Stage for the Next Wave of Distributed App Development - November 21, 2019
- ArcBlock Partners with Ride-Sharing Service GoFun to Develop Services and DApps on Blockchain - November 20, 2019
- Hacktivist Phineas Fisher Cracks Cayman National Bank and Trust – Offers $100,000 Bitcoin/Monero Bounty To Other to Hack Banks, Big Companies - November 20, 2019
- Graph Blockchain to Acquire Shroom Street – Cracking Psychedelics Market - November 20, 2019
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019