AdHive, a Blockchain-based native advertising platform that helps businesses scale their influencer marketing with AI and community approach, today announces the engagement with WINGS – a leading ICO project governance and backing platform with incentivized forecasting.
WINGS is a Blockchain platform that supports a community dedicated to the launching, backing and promoting the new crypto projects through a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) model.
AdHive will be placed on WINGS platform along with the other high-value proposals that have higher chances of positive financial returns. Stas Oskin, BizDev at WINGS, will also join AdHive’s highly authoritative advisory board as a Blockchain advisor.
“At WINGS, we aim to focus the backers’ attention on proposals with the highest potential. AdHive, which combines AI algorithm with community-based approach to increase the quality of native ad campaigns as well as creates a transparent Blockchain-based system for transactions between brands and influencers, is definitely an interesting proposal for our community,” says Stas Oskin, BizDev at WINGS.
“We are proud to collaborate with WINGS and grateful for a chance to demonstrate AdHive’s advantages for brands, bloggers and potential token holders. WINGS platform and advisory support will allow us to take our community and investor relations to the next level. In order to maximize the value of our proposal, a part of ADH tokens will be transferred to WINGS and their community,” says Dmitry Malyanov, co-founder at AdHive.
ADH token presale is scheduled to run between January 10, 2018, until January 27, 2018. Token will benefit both the advertisers and influcencer: the former will appreciate transparency and accountability of smart contracts, and hassle-free international campaigns while the latter will enjoy clear, reliable monetization models and near-instant transactions.
- Securitize and OTCXN Team Up to Deliver Non-Custodial End-to-End Digital Security Offering Service - February 20, 2019
- US FDA Looks to Blockchain Technology to Secure Drug Supply Chain - February 15, 2019
- Nexo Lending to Offer Crypto-Backed Loans with Blockport Exchange - February 12, 2019
- Chainalysis Secures $30M Investment Led by Accel to Pave Way for Next Wave of Cryptocurrency Growth - February 12, 2019
- EUIPO Launches Forum on Using Blockchain for Counterfeiting - February 12, 2019
- Singapore’s NodeSwap Teams up with NY’s NODE40 - February 12, 2019
- New Release: Oracle Adds New Features to their Enterprise Blockchain - February 12, 2019
- Fetch.AI joins the IoT Alliance With Bosch, Cisco and Others to Accelerate IoT - February 7, 2019
- Dr. Bernard Lietaer – Monetary Visionary, Futurist, Author, RIP - February 5, 2019
- Fetch.AI To Launch Token Sale on Binance Launchpad to Build Intelligent Machine-to-Machine Economy - February 1, 2019
- Philippines Introduces New Rules for ICOs, STOs and Cryptocurrencies - January 31, 2019
- Evernym Cuts Deal with Red Cross and other Nonprofits Who Will Work with their Self-Sovereign Digital ID Solution - January 30, 2019
- Evident Proof Receives ‘Highly Commended’ Listing at the UK Innovation and Entrepreneurship Award Category at the 2018 UK IT Industry Awards - January 30, 2019
- Plato Technologies and Blackmoon Team Up to Expedite Launching of New ‘On-the-fly’ ETx’s - January 30, 2019
- Amnis Ventures backs CloseCross Raises $3 Million USD to Transform Financial Derivatives Market - January 30, 2019
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019