AdHive, a Blockchain-based native advertising platform that helps businesses scale their influencer marketing with AI and community approach, today announces the engagement with WINGS – a leading ICO project governance and backing platform with incentivized forecasting.
WINGS is a Blockchain platform that supports a community dedicated to the launching, backing and promoting the new crypto projects through a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) model.
AdHive will be placed on WINGS platform along with the other high-value proposals that have higher chances of positive financial returns. Stas Oskin, BizDev at WINGS, will also join AdHive’s highly authoritative advisory board as a Blockchain advisor.
“At WINGS, we aim to focus the backers’ attention on proposals with the highest potential. AdHive, which combines AI algorithm with community-based approach to increase the quality of native ad campaigns as well as creates a transparent Blockchain-based system for transactions between brands and influencers, is definitely an interesting proposal for our community,” says Stas Oskin, BizDev at WINGS.
“We are proud to collaborate with WINGS and grateful for a chance to demonstrate AdHive’s advantages for brands, bloggers and potential token holders. WINGS platform and advisory support will allow us to take our community and investor relations to the next level. In order to maximize the value of our proposal, a part of ADH tokens will be transferred to WINGS and their community,” says Dmitry Malyanov, co-founder at AdHive.
ADH token presale is scheduled to run between January 10, 2018, until January 27, 2018. Token will benefit both the advertisers and influcencer: the former will appreciate transparency and accountability of smart contracts, and hassle-free international campaigns while the latter will enjoy clear, reliable monetization models and near-instant transactions.
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018