AdHive, a Blockchain-based native advertising platform that helps businesses scale their influencer marketing with AI and community approach, today announces the engagement with WINGS – a leading ICO project governance and backing platform with incentivized forecasting.
WINGS is a Blockchain platform that supports a community dedicated to the launching, backing and promoting the new crypto projects through a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) model.
AdHive will be placed on WINGS platform along with the other high-value proposals that have higher chances of positive financial returns. Stas Oskin, BizDev at WINGS, will also join AdHive’s highly authoritative advisory board as a Blockchain advisor.
“At WINGS, we aim to focus the backers’ attention on proposals with the highest potential. AdHive, which combines AI algorithm with community-based approach to increase the quality of native ad campaigns as well as creates a transparent Blockchain-based system for transactions between brands and influencers, is definitely an interesting proposal for our community,” says Stas Oskin, BizDev at WINGS.
“We are proud to collaborate with WINGS and grateful for a chance to demonstrate AdHive’s advantages for brands, bloggers and potential token holders. WINGS platform and advisory support will allow us to take our community and investor relations to the next level. In order to maximize the value of our proposal, a part of ADH tokens will be transferred to WINGS and their community,” says Dmitry Malyanov, co-founder at AdHive.
ADH token presale is scheduled to run between January 10, 2018, until January 27, 2018. Token will benefit both the advertisers and influcencer: the former will appreciate transparency and accountability of smart contracts, and hassle-free international campaigns while the latter will enjoy clear, reliable monetization models and near-instant transactions.
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019