The Taylor app, a bot that tracks market prices, signals potential investments, and executes buy-and-sell orders for well-known cryptocurrencies, is planning an initial coin offering (ICO).
The Taylor app is touted as having a user-friendly interface and smart features that make cryptocurrency investing easier for everyone, including the layman. The company is based in Tallinn, Estonia.
“Although trading cryptocurrency bears a resemblance to traditional stock markets, it can be difficult to navigate, creating a barrier to entry for inexperienced investors,” Taylor stated in its ICO announcement. “The sheer number of currencies and markets can overwhelm even the most knowledgeable investors, forcing them to focus on only a handful of opportunities.”
In a statement, co-founder Fabio Seixas said Taylor differentiates itself from other trading signal services by incorporating both data and the ability to trade cryptocurrencies.
The app was first conceived as a trading signal bot to help Régis reduce the time involved in trading, and to produce higher returns by identifying and tracking multiple currency pairs at once, according to Régis.
After sharing it with fellow traders, Régis said he saw an opportunity to expand the concept by creating a platform that could instantly initiate trades based on the signals.
Régis said he presented this idea to Seixas, and the two created the current Taylor app.
People who are interested in using the Taylor app can request an invitation code at https://smarttaylor.io for a closed beta that is being released this month.
Taylor will also be launching an ICO on Feb. 1, when a proprietary utility token (TAY) will be created. Token holders can use them to pay for the Taylor app service.
Once the production version is released, they will receive three months of service for free and a discount for using the token for payment, and they will gain access to premium features, the company says.
For more information: https://smarttaylor.io.
- Stratis Announces New Blockchain Identity App - July 23, 2018
- SophiaTX and ArkTree Partner to Promote Blockchain in South Africa - July 19, 2018
- Embleema Announces Healthcare Blockchain - July 18, 2018
- Quants, Blockchain & Bots: Gimmer Launches Automated Crypto Platform - July 13, 2018
- Swiss Stock Exchange Building Infrastructure for Digital Assets - July 12, 2018
- HBUS Launches Virtual Currency Platform Open to U.S. Users - July 10, 2018
- Archax Announces Platform that will Cater to Traditional and Crypto Investors - June 29, 2018
- Arsenal FC’s Crypto Partner, CashBet Raises $38 Million - June 22, 2018
- BOX Digital and tZERO Partner for SEC-Regulated Crypto Exchange - June 20, 2018
- Leading Argentine Credit Issuer Naranja Partners with Ripio - June 15, 2018
- Can This Korean Company Trump a President and Launch Peninsula-Wide Satellite Services? - June 14, 2018
- Quebec Moves to Restrict Crypto Mining - June 8, 2018
- Sagewise Using Hashgraph Blockchain to Underpin Smart Contract Resolution - June 7, 2018
- ALTR Releases Blockchain-Based Security Software - June 6, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Paxos Pivots to a $65 Million Raise - June 5, 2018
- Game Changer? Gaming Veterans Join Forces to Create Ultra Platform - June 1, 2018
- Harvard’s Experfy Launches ICO for Blockchain Education Platform - May 31, 2018
- Am-Ex Brings Blockchain to Membership Rewards - May 29, 2018
- Leading SV Funds Back User-Friendly Digital Assets Platform Tari - May 24, 2018
- æternity Launch Blockchain Incubator and Investment Network - May 23, 2018