Retainly announced on Tuesday the addition of partnership with several new retailers around the world for integration with the Retainly dApp. Parters include Carrefour Brazil, Aliexpress, US based ticketing service TravelOne, LycaMobile Australia, South Korean online pharmacy Bodyguard Apotheke, and Indian furniture and home retailer Home Town, among others. Retainly will help these retailers offer discounts and cash back via RETN Deals. Applications for inclusion on the platform are being accepted from new online retailers, with a 5,000 RETN bonus being offered to businesses that qualify.
The Retainly platform offers cashback via the RETN cryptocurrency, designed to improve upon existing programs that offer discount vouchers or coupons that can only be used at the designated retailer. Retainly and RETN tokens can also be used by other businesses that emphasis customer loyalty, like SaaS platforms seeking to incentivize usage of their platform or media publishers aiming to enhance user engagement. Over 2 million RETN tokens are currently in circulation and Retainly will hold the Presale Round 2 Sprint portion of their initial coin offering (ICO) beginning Jan. 22.
To learn more about Retainly, visit retainly.co.
- FED Chairman Offers Lukewarm Response On Impact, Utility Of Existing Cryptocurrencies - July 20, 2018
- Boeing Brings In SparkCognition For Help Developing UAV Management Systems - July 19, 2018
- Nervos Network Nets Nearly $30 Million To Build Hybrid Blockchain Platform For Enterprise - July 19, 2018
- Chinese Blockchain Companies Continue To Flourish, If Only In Name - July 18, 2018
- G20 Report Outlines International Collaboration On Standards For Crypto-Assets - July 17, 2018
- Hong Kong Readies Regulator-Backed Trade Finance Platform - July 17, 2018
- RMB to BTC Trading Falls To 1%. Is China Really Out Of The Crypto Game? - July 16, 2018
- Chinese Internet Trends May Spell Trouble For “Disruptive” Crypto Payments - July 13, 2018
- LINE Plans July Cryptocurrency Exchange Launch - July 3, 2018
- McAfee Labs Report 6x Increase in Crypto Mining Malware Incidents in Q1 2018 - June 29, 2018
- Facebook Updates Policy To Allow Vetted Crypto Businesses to Advertise, ICOs Still Banned - June 27, 2018
- Following in Vitalik’s Footsteps? Polkadot’s Habermeier Awarded Thiel Fellowship - June 26, 2018
- SingularityNET and Project Shivom Using AI on Genomic Data to Extend Human Life - June 26, 2018
- Microsoft & EY partner for Royalty Distribution in Gaming - June 26, 2018
- ABBC Foundation to Airdrop ABBC Tokens to First 500,000 Wallet Users - June 25, 2018
- Care Records of up to 30 Million UK NHS Patients go on Blockchain - June 25, 2018
- PundiX Signs UTRUST as Liquidity Clearing Provider for Crypto POS Hardware - June 22, 2018
- Blockchain on the Ballot: Indie Party Candidate Joins Texas Senate Race - June 21, 2018
- IONChain Aims to Challenge IOTA on a Chinese Battleground - June 19, 2018
- Takeaways From SEC Director’s Comments on Cryptocurrencies and Securities - June 19, 2018