Simple Token, which allows companies to build bespoke, branded crypto tokens for their users, announced last week that it’s now listed on two additional cryptocurrency and digital asset exchanges and has more than doubled its user base.
The Hong Kong-based company said, in a statement, that Singapore’s Huobi Pro and the Hong Kong exchange, OKEx, have added the tokens to their trading lists. The company made its debut on the Binance exchange at the end of last year.
“The new listings let Simple Token give the developer and crypto communities additional top-tier options to easily purchase [Simple Tokens] toward the goal of empowering companies to deploy their own branded crypto-backed token economies,” the company stated.
Simple Token also announced that 11 new companies were now using its services, bringing the total number of enterprises in its branding ecosystem to 20. The new companies are:
Treat – a mobile community for personalized health advice, where members share their experiences and can access expert advice from verified resources .
License.Rocks – a platform for decentralized software licensing through tokenization.
RadMule Labs – a mobile game studio focusing on new and innovative ways of gaming.
Korhal.io – a consumer app to enable instant Wi-Fi access via blockchain.
TribeCoin – a marketing platform to incentivize customers and influencers to create and distribute content that helps brands tell their story.
Lookhave – a social fashion network app that connects your wardrobe to your smartphone.
Tomorrow – a sustainable checking account for smartphones.
ConnectScale – a social community for fishing enthusiasts, built around a connected device for weighing and tracking catch data.
“We are proud to be at the forefront of bringing an increasing number of mainstream businesses and consumers to the blockchain,” said Simple Token CEO Jason Goldberg.
For information about how Simple Token helps businesses offer their own crypto tokens, contact [email protected].
- Stratis Announces New Blockchain Identity App - July 23, 2018
- SophiaTX and ArkTree Partner to Promote Blockchain in South Africa - July 19, 2018
- Embleema Announces Healthcare Blockchain - July 18, 2018
- Quants, Blockchain & Bots: Gimmer Launches Automated Crypto Platform - July 13, 2018
- Swiss Stock Exchange Building Infrastructure for Digital Assets - July 12, 2018
- HBUS Launches Virtual Currency Platform Open to U.S. Users - July 10, 2018
- Archax Announces Platform that will Cater to Traditional and Crypto Investors - June 29, 2018
- Arsenal FC’s Crypto Partner, CashBet Raises $38 Million - June 22, 2018
- BOX Digital and tZERO Partner for SEC-Regulated Crypto Exchange - June 20, 2018
- Leading Argentine Credit Issuer Naranja Partners with Ripio - June 15, 2018
- Can This Korean Company Trump a President and Launch Peninsula-Wide Satellite Services? - June 14, 2018
- Quebec Moves to Restrict Crypto Mining - June 8, 2018
- Sagewise Using Hashgraph Blockchain to Underpin Smart Contract Resolution - June 7, 2018
- ALTR Releases Blockchain-Based Security Software - June 6, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Paxos Pivots to a $65 Million Raise - June 5, 2018
- Game Changer? Gaming Veterans Join Forces to Create Ultra Platform - June 1, 2018
- Harvard’s Experfy Launches ICO for Blockchain Education Platform - May 31, 2018
- Am-Ex Brings Blockchain to Membership Rewards - May 29, 2018
- Leading SV Funds Back User-Friendly Digital Assets Platform Tari - May 24, 2018
- æternity Launch Blockchain Incubator and Investment Network - May 23, 2018