Security token issuance platform, Polymath, this week announced its first VIP Securities Token Conference, Polycon 2018, which takes place in Nassau, Bahamas, from Feb 28 to March 3, 2018. This first-in-industry event will focus on the continued convergence of blockchain technology and securities and features more than 30 sessions and panels with institutional investors, blockchain influencers and advisors from some of the fastest growing companies in the world, said the company in its statement.
Confirmed speakers include: BitFury board member Bill Tai; Ethereum co-founder Anthony Di Iorio; CoinCircle CEO Erick Miller; Chairman of Hive and CEO of US Global Investors Frank Holmes and CEO of Overstock.com and tZERO, Patrick Byrne.
“We spent 2017 working on our platform, and for the first time in history, security tokens will represent shares in traditional financial assets, said CEO of Polymath, Trevor Koverko, in a statement. “Polycon 2018 is going to open new doors to the cryptocurrency and finance industries in the new year, helping connect billions of dollars of institutional capital in a fun, unique, and informative setting.”
Polymath also announced, last week, a partnership with Overstock.com subsidiary tZERO, who will provide advisory services for the former’s upcoming security token launch on the Polymath network.
Polymath will use the new ST-20 security token standard and has already attracted more than 43,000 investors and 20,000 prospective security token issuers.
CEO of Polymath Trevor Koverko said, “We couldn’t have picked two better partners to help organize and launch Polycon 2018. Grit Capital’s world-leading investor relations expertise, combined with Untraceable’s specialty in designing high profile events tailored to the blockchain industry, will ensure Polycon 2018 is a can’t-miss event for this year and many more to come.”
To learn more about the Polycon 2018 conference, visit www.polycon18.com.
To learn more about Polymath, visit https://polymath.network/.
- FED Chairman Offers Lukewarm Response On Impact, Utility Of Existing Cryptocurrencies - July 20, 2018
- Boeing Brings In SparkCognition For Help Developing UAV Management Systems - July 19, 2018
- Nervos Network Nets Nearly $30 Million To Build Hybrid Blockchain Platform For Enterprise - July 19, 2018
- Chinese Blockchain Companies Continue To Flourish, If Only In Name - July 18, 2018
- G20 Report Outlines International Collaboration On Standards For Crypto-Assets - July 17, 2018
- Hong Kong Readies Regulator-Backed Trade Finance Platform - July 17, 2018
- RMB to BTC Trading Falls To 1%. Is China Really Out Of The Crypto Game? - July 16, 2018
- Chinese Internet Trends May Spell Trouble For “Disruptive” Crypto Payments - July 13, 2018
- LINE Plans July Cryptocurrency Exchange Launch - July 3, 2018
- McAfee Labs Report 6x Increase in Crypto Mining Malware Incidents in Q1 2018 - June 29, 2018
- Facebook Updates Policy To Allow Vetted Crypto Businesses to Advertise, ICOs Still Banned - June 27, 2018
- Following in Vitalik’s Footsteps? Polkadot’s Habermeier Awarded Thiel Fellowship - June 26, 2018
- SingularityNET and Project Shivom Using AI on Genomic Data to Extend Human Life - June 26, 2018
- Microsoft & EY partner for Royalty Distribution in Gaming - June 26, 2018
- ABBC Foundation to Airdrop ABBC Tokens to First 500,000 Wallet Users - June 25, 2018
- Care Records of up to 30 Million UK NHS Patients go on Blockchain - June 25, 2018
- PundiX Signs UTRUST as Liquidity Clearing Provider for Crypto POS Hardware - June 22, 2018
- Blockchain on the Ballot: Indie Party Candidate Joins Texas Senate Race - June 21, 2018
- IONChain Aims to Challenge IOTA on a Chinese Battleground - June 19, 2018
- Takeaways From SEC Director’s Comments on Cryptocurrencies and Securities - June 19, 2018