Earn.com, which enables users to earn digital currency for answering emails and completing tasks, last week launched a new project: Airdrops, described on the company’s website as a way for blockchain entrepreneurs to give users a free trial of a new token and thus gain early adopters. Verified Earn.com users who opt in will receive messages about new blockchain projects, the opportunity to claim free digital assets and have tokens transferred to their wallets.
Watch out for the first Earn.com Airdrop, due at the end of January and featuring CanYa, a blockchain powered digital marketplace for services. Earn.com states that it’s also planning drops for Bloom Token, a blockchain risk assessment and credit scoring platform, BEE Token, a decentralized ecosystem for the sharing economy and Vezt, a platform for recording song ownership and distributing sections or samples to fans, friends, rights-buyers and brands.
Entrepreneurs can use Airdrops to simply give away new tokens, or they can require early adopters to earn them by doing various tasks, such as inviting other users to the platform.
To date, according to its website, Earn.com has helped over 100 projects — including Simple Token, EtherParty, Datum, Blockstack, and Icon — connect new customers with their coins and tokens. Projects that have partnered with the company have gone on to sell more than USD 750 million in digital assets, it claims.
“Blockchain entrepreneurs benefit from Airdrops because they can now simply pay to acquire huge numbers of cryptocurrency early adopters, including many influential angel investors, VCs, CEOs, and blockchain personalities,” said the company in its statement. “And Earn.com users benefit because they get early access to some of the most interesting tokens without paying anything at all.”
Earn.com was previously known as 21 Inc, a maker of Bitcoin mining hardware. The company rebranded last year to emphasize its new focus on using cryptocurrency to power a social network.
To learn more, visit Earn.com.
- FED Chairman Offers Lukewarm Response On Impact, Utility Of Existing Cryptocurrencies - July 20, 2018
- Boeing Brings In SparkCognition For Help Developing UAV Management Systems - July 19, 2018
- Nervos Network Nets Nearly $30 Million To Build Hybrid Blockchain Platform For Enterprise - July 19, 2018
- Chinese Blockchain Companies Continue To Flourish, If Only In Name - July 18, 2018
- G20 Report Outlines International Collaboration On Standards For Crypto-Assets - July 17, 2018
- Hong Kong Readies Regulator-Backed Trade Finance Platform - July 17, 2018
- RMB to BTC Trading Falls To 1%. Is China Really Out Of The Crypto Game? - July 16, 2018
- Chinese Internet Trends May Spell Trouble For “Disruptive” Crypto Payments - July 13, 2018
- LINE Plans July Cryptocurrency Exchange Launch - July 3, 2018
- McAfee Labs Report 6x Increase in Crypto Mining Malware Incidents in Q1 2018 - June 29, 2018
- Facebook Updates Policy To Allow Vetted Crypto Businesses to Advertise, ICOs Still Banned - June 27, 2018
- Following in Vitalik’s Footsteps? Polkadot’s Habermeier Awarded Thiel Fellowship - June 26, 2018
- SingularityNET and Project Shivom Using AI on Genomic Data to Extend Human Life - June 26, 2018
- Microsoft & EY partner for Royalty Distribution in Gaming - June 26, 2018
- ABBC Foundation to Airdrop ABBC Tokens to First 500,000 Wallet Users - June 25, 2018
- Care Records of up to 30 Million UK NHS Patients go on Blockchain - June 25, 2018
- PundiX Signs UTRUST as Liquidity Clearing Provider for Crypto POS Hardware - June 22, 2018
- Blockchain on the Ballot: Indie Party Candidate Joins Texas Senate Race - June 21, 2018
- IONChain Aims to Challenge IOTA on a Chinese Battleground - June 19, 2018
- Takeaways From SEC Director’s Comments on Cryptocurrencies and Securities - June 19, 2018