Software solutions provider, Trustabit on Monday launched a token pre-sale to address the need for developing software that will allow airlines to distribute vouchers instantly to customers with delayed or cancelled flights, according to the company’s statement.
Trustabit CEO Saritta Hines stated, “So many airlines require customers to call a phone number and wait on hold just to get their vouchers, exacerbating their frustration at delayed or cancelled flights. Blockchain technology gives us another way of doing business – one that is better for the customer and the airline alike.”
Trustabit will allow airlines to set up their own smart contracts to control how and when vouchers are sent, and create branded notifications that will speed up and improve the overall customer experience, said the company’s statement.
The Trustabit public token sale will have a minimum fundraising cap of USD 3 million and a hard cap of USD 49 million, and will accept contributions in ETH. One billion TAB tokens will be created for the sale events and any unsold tokens will be burned at its conclusion.
Trustabit’s presale runs from Feb 5 to 12, followed by a crowdsale from Feb 14 to Mar 15
To learn more about Trustabit and its token sale, visit https://trustabit.io/.
- FED Chairman Offers Lukewarm Response On Impact, Utility Of Existing Cryptocurrencies - July 20, 2018
- Boeing Brings In SparkCognition For Help Developing UAV Management Systems - July 19, 2018
- Nervos Network Nets Nearly $30 Million To Build Hybrid Blockchain Platform For Enterprise - July 19, 2018
- Chinese Blockchain Companies Continue To Flourish, If Only In Name - July 18, 2018
- G20 Report Outlines International Collaboration On Standards For Crypto-Assets - July 17, 2018
- Hong Kong Readies Regulator-Backed Trade Finance Platform - July 17, 2018
- RMB to BTC Trading Falls To 1%. Is China Really Out Of The Crypto Game? - July 16, 2018
- Chinese Internet Trends May Spell Trouble For “Disruptive” Crypto Payments - July 13, 2018
- LINE Plans July Cryptocurrency Exchange Launch - July 3, 2018
- McAfee Labs Report 6x Increase in Crypto Mining Malware Incidents in Q1 2018 - June 29, 2018
- Facebook Updates Policy To Allow Vetted Crypto Businesses to Advertise, ICOs Still Banned - June 27, 2018
- Following in Vitalik’s Footsteps? Polkadot’s Habermeier Awarded Thiel Fellowship - June 26, 2018
- SingularityNET and Project Shivom Using AI on Genomic Data to Extend Human Life - June 26, 2018
- Microsoft & EY partner for Royalty Distribution in Gaming - June 26, 2018
- ABBC Foundation to Airdrop ABBC Tokens to First 500,000 Wallet Users - June 25, 2018
- Care Records of up to 30 Million UK NHS Patients go on Blockchain - June 25, 2018
- PundiX Signs UTRUST as Liquidity Clearing Provider for Crypto POS Hardware - June 22, 2018
- Blockchain on the Ballot: Indie Party Candidate Joins Texas Senate Race - June 21, 2018
- IONChain Aims to Challenge IOTA on a Chinese Battleground - June 19, 2018
- Takeaways From SEC Director’s Comments on Cryptocurrencies and Securities - June 19, 2018