London-based blockchain solutions provider iXledger today announced its partnership with InsChain, a customizable and integrated insurance platform based on blockchain, the internet of things and artificial intelligence. The objective is to expand iXledger services into Greater China, enabling acceptance of iXledger’s Utility Token, IXT, on the InsChain platform for peer-to-peer (P2P) services throughout the region.
According to analysts, China is one of the fastest growing insurance markets in the world and is forecast to grow at twice the rate of the economy as a whole.
InsChain is a blockchain-based insurance project founded by senior American actuaries, risk management managers and experts in insurance, investment, artificial intelligence and big data.
“The partnership with InsChain will bring a whole new level of services to the iXledger community,” said Cristina Dolan, Co-Founder and President US, iXledger, in a statement. “The IXT utility tokens facilitate efficient micropayments across blockchain enabled ecosystems. This interoperability enables the creation of new insurance products and services, while enabling price discovery with total control and transparency. The InsChain founders have extensive backgrounds in actuarial science and a strong understanding of evolving insurance requirements in the Greater China Region.”
“We are excited to partner with iXledger, they understand the blockchain enabled Market Economy and have the technical experience required to build the next generation blockchain platforms that will power insurance related ecosystems,” said William Bu, InsChain CEO, in a statement.
For more information on ixledger: https://www.ixledger.com.
For more information on inschain http://www.inschain.io.
- Wanchain CEO Jack Lu: Why 2.0 is a Milestone for the Entire Blockchain Industry - July 23, 2018
- Hit the Road, Jack. Wanchain 2.0 and WanLabs Kick Off European Tour - July 20, 2018
- Peter Gabriel Backs British Blockchain Startup Provenance - July 18, 2018
- Bitfinex CEO Hits Back at Fraud Expert’s Study Linking Tether to Crypto Price Manipulation - June 13, 2018
- Pundi X Moves Into Europe - June 5, 2018
- Dying for Crypto: The Ultimate ICO Publicity Stunt? - May 25, 2018
- Blockchain City Dubai Hosts Showstopping Summit, Unveils Registry to Expedite Business - May 8, 2018
- Crypto Tax: Victory for Tokenized Protest & Calls for Worldwide Reform - April 26, 2018
- Taking the Temperature at London’s Blockchain Expo 2018 - April 24, 2018
- Death Knell for Crypto in Poland? Poles Mobilze to Protest Crippling Tax Law - April 11, 2018
- Taiwan’s NOWnews Announces Plan to Launch Blockchain-Based Media Platform - April 3, 2018
- Study on 100 ICOs Identifies Social Reach, No. Of Advisors and a Raise of $10M as Key Factors for Success - April 2, 2018
- Exchange Group TMX Issues Guidance to Crypto and Blockchain Issuers - March 30, 2018
- DeepMind’s AI Pioneers Launch Fetch.ai – the World’s First Smart Ledger - March 29, 2018
- Kleros Joins Forces with Dether to Launch Decentralized Arbitration for Cryptocurrency Traders - March 26, 2018
- Future Crypto: 7 Clean Sneaks Past China’s ICO Ban - March 26, 2018
- Proxeus & Mount10 Partner to Provide Military-Grade Storage Security - March 22, 2018
- Playboy Pounces on Blockchain, Plans Crypto Wallet - March 14, 2018
- Crypto Leaders Speak out as US Regulatory Uncertainty Around ICOs Continues - March 9, 2018
- EU Proposes Pan-European Licensing Plan for ICOs - March 8, 2018