Po.et, the blockchain-based open ledger for creative assets, announced, Thursday, the release of its Frost open API and developer tools, designed to make it easier for content creators to register their work, streamlining the digital content distribution process.
Po.et — Proof of Existence 2.0 — is a Bitcoin blockchain protocol for managing the ownership, attribution and licensing of creative digital assets, through a transparent and timestamped system of attribution. Po.et is based in Singapore and the United States, according to the company’s statement.
The Frost API will allow users to interact with the decentralized network using a traditional username and password, as opposed to being required to run a full Po.et node to register their content and be a part of the project.
Po.et Foundation board member, Tyler Evans said, in a statement, “Today’s media landscape is fragmented and reliant on manual processes. At Po.et, we set out to build a simple, friendly platform that is intuitive for our users, but also enables a platform for developers to create innovative decentralized media applications.”
Maven CEO and Po.et advisor James Heckman said, “Partnering with Po.et advances our strategy to provide Maven publishers with the greatest tools available to drive maximum monetization, distribution, transparency and security. Maven’s vision and mission are perfectly aligned with Po.et’s – at the end of the day, we’re working to empower and protect independent publishers.”
Access to Frost is available now to registered users at http://frost.po.et/.
To learn more about Po.et, visit https://po.et/.
- FED Chairman Offers Lukewarm Response On Impact, Utility Of Existing Cryptocurrencies - July 20, 2018
- Boeing Brings In SparkCognition For Help Developing UAV Management Systems - July 19, 2018
- Nervos Network Nets Nearly $30 Million To Build Hybrid Blockchain Platform For Enterprise - July 19, 2018
- Chinese Blockchain Companies Continue To Flourish, If Only In Name - July 18, 2018
- G20 Report Outlines International Collaboration On Standards For Crypto-Assets - July 17, 2018
- Hong Kong Readies Regulator-Backed Trade Finance Platform - July 17, 2018
- RMB to BTC Trading Falls To 1%. Is China Really Out Of The Crypto Game? - July 16, 2018
- Chinese Internet Trends May Spell Trouble For “Disruptive” Crypto Payments - July 13, 2018
- LINE Plans July Cryptocurrency Exchange Launch - July 3, 2018
- McAfee Labs Report 6x Increase in Crypto Mining Malware Incidents in Q1 2018 - June 29, 2018
- Facebook Updates Policy To Allow Vetted Crypto Businesses to Advertise, ICOs Still Banned - June 27, 2018
- Following in Vitalik’s Footsteps? Polkadot’s Habermeier Awarded Thiel Fellowship - June 26, 2018
- SingularityNET and Project Shivom Using AI on Genomic Data to Extend Human Life - June 26, 2018
- Microsoft & EY partner for Royalty Distribution in Gaming - June 26, 2018
- Alibabacoin to Airdrop ABBC Tokens to First 500,000 Wallet Users - June 25, 2018
- Care Records of up to 30 Million UK NHS Patients go on Blockchain - June 25, 2018
- PundiX Signs UTRUST as Liquidity Clearing Provider for Crypto POS Hardware - June 22, 2018
- Blockchain on the Ballot: Indie Party Candidate Joins Texas Senate Race - June 21, 2018
- IONChain Aims to Challenge IOTA on a Chinese Battleground - June 19, 2018
- Takeaways From SEC Director’s Comments on Cryptocurrencies and Securities - June 19, 2018