Coinvest, the decentralized investment trading market for cryptourrencies, announced this Monday the addition of three key members to their advisory board: Pete Cashmore of Mashable, Tony Scott of the Tony Scott Group and Kendrick Nguyen of the Republic investment platform. Coinvest recently closed a private presale offering of nearly USD 12 million and is currently offering COIN Tokens in a public crowdsale hard capped at USD 30 million, with the aim of democratizing cryptocurrency for the masses by creating decentralized tools for the world to invest and utilize cryptocurrencies and tokenized assets.
Pete Cashmore is the founder and CEO of leading tech blog Mashable, boasting over 42 million unique monthly visitors and 21 million social media followers. Pete has been featured in Forbes 30 Under 30, was listed in Time’s 100 Most Influential people in 2012, and was recognized as a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum in 2011.
Tony Scott serves as a research director at the Blockchain Research Institute, and was the Chief Information Officer at major corporations like VMWare, Microsoft, and the Walt Disney Company. He also served as the third US Federal Chief Information Officer from 2015 to 2017 and runs the Tony Scott Group, providing IT advisory and consulting services to public and private sector organizations.
In addition to serving as the Republic investment platform CEO, Kendrick Nguyen is a founding advisor at NOW Ventures and CoinList. Before joining Republic, Kendrick was general counsel of AngelList and a Fellow of Stanford University’s Center for Corporate Governance.
In a statement, founder and CEO of Coinvest, Damon Nam said, “We are delighted and honored to have Tony, Pete, and Kendrick join as advisors to Coinvest. As pioneers in their respective industries, each leader brings a wealth of expertise in many different areas related to our business. Their knowledge and experience are invaluable to Coinvest.”
To learn more about Coinvest, visit http://coinve.st
- FED Chairman Offers Lukewarm Response On Impact, Utility Of Existing Cryptocurrencies - July 20, 2018
- Boeing Brings In SparkCognition For Help Developing UAV Management Systems - July 19, 2018
- Nervos Network Nets Nearly $30 Million To Build Hybrid Blockchain Platform For Enterprise - July 19, 2018
- Chinese Blockchain Companies Continue To Flourish, If Only In Name - July 18, 2018
- G20 Report Outlines International Collaboration On Standards For Crypto-Assets - July 17, 2018
- Hong Kong Readies Regulator-Backed Trade Finance Platform - July 17, 2018
- RMB to BTC Trading Falls To 1%. Is China Really Out Of The Crypto Game? - July 16, 2018
- Chinese Internet Trends May Spell Trouble For “Disruptive” Crypto Payments - July 13, 2018
- LINE Plans July Cryptocurrency Exchange Launch - July 3, 2018
- McAfee Labs Report 6x Increase in Crypto Mining Malware Incidents in Q1 2018 - June 29, 2018
- Facebook Updates Policy To Allow Vetted Crypto Businesses to Advertise, ICOs Still Banned - June 27, 2018
- Following in Vitalik’s Footsteps? Polkadot’s Habermeier Awarded Thiel Fellowship - June 26, 2018
- SingularityNET and Project Shivom Using AI on Genomic Data to Extend Human Life - June 26, 2018
- Microsoft & EY partner for Royalty Distribution in Gaming - June 26, 2018
- Alibabacoin to Airdrop ABBC Tokens to First 500,000 Wallet Users - June 25, 2018
- Care Records of up to 30 Million UK NHS Patients go on Blockchain - June 25, 2018
- PundiX Signs UTRUST as Liquidity Clearing Provider for Crypto POS Hardware - June 22, 2018
- Blockchain on the Ballot: Indie Party Candidate Joins Texas Senate Race - June 21, 2018
- IONChain Aims to Challenge IOTA on a Chinese Battleground - June 19, 2018
- Takeaways From SEC Director’s Comments on Cryptocurrencies and Securities - June 19, 2018