A strategy and technology advisory and investment group specializing in tokenization, New Alchemy this week launches NA79, a premier program connecting its most innovative tokenization projects to a global network of industry insiders. NA79 aims to provide members with exclusive early access to a diverse group of carefully selected New Alchemy clients. Its first event, a private 60 minute webinar on Feb 28, will feature three of these:
Bringing the blockchain to the gig economy, especially to its fast-growing community of 600,000 freelancers and small business owners, Moonlighting integrates its secure and well-established platform with the Ethereum blockchain, says its statement. The company aims to democratize the freelance economy, making it global, transparent, and inclusive.
A ‘built-to-last’ cryptocurrency that optimizes for self-governance, long-term reliability, and maximum portability, Metronome build on lessons learned from previous cryptocurrencies, according to its statement. Metronome aims to bring stability and institutional-class endurance to the crypto landscape. Built by Bloq labs and supported by leading crypto veterans, Metronome is engineered to meet and exceed the high standards of the cryptocurrency community.
Heir Apparent is a token-powered music platform that enables musicians to monetize and grow their business and incentivizes fans to discover the next big artist, says its statement. The “Crown” token, which fuels the platform, serves as a global currency for a digital music economy that includes artists and fans.
New Alchemy coordinates successful initial coin offering (ICO) launches for its clients by providing them with C-level strategy, smart contract development, project management, token game theory, and marketing services.
The first NA79 private 60 minute webinar is on Feb 28, 2018 10:00 AM in Pacific Time (US and Canada) Register for the webinar here.
- Wanchain CEO Jack Lu: Why 2.0 is a Milestone for the Entire Blockchain Industry - July 23, 2018
- Hit the Road, Jack. Wanchain 2.0 and WanLabs Kick Off European Tour - July 20, 2018
- Peter Gabriel Backs British Blockchain Startup Provenance - July 18, 2018
- Bitfinex CEO Hits Back at Fraud Expert’s Study Linking Tether to Crypto Price Manipulation - June 13, 2018
- Pundi X Moves Into Europe - June 5, 2018
- Dying for Crypto: The Ultimate ICO Publicity Stunt? - May 25, 2018
- Blockchain City Dubai Hosts Showstopping Summit, Unveils Registry to Expedite Business - May 8, 2018
- Crypto Tax: Victory for Tokenized Protest & Calls for Worldwide Reform - April 26, 2018
- Taking the Temperature at London’s Blockchain Expo 2018 - April 24, 2018
- Death Knell for Crypto in Poland? Poles Mobilze to Protest Crippling Tax Law - April 11, 2018
- Taiwan’s NOWnews Announces Plan to Launch Blockchain-Based Media Platform - April 3, 2018
- Study on 100 ICOs Identifies Social Reach, No. Of Advisors and a Raise of $10M as Key Factors for Success - April 2, 2018
- Exchange Group TMX Issues Guidance to Crypto and Blockchain Issuers - March 30, 2018
- DeepMind’s AI Pioneers Launch Fetch.ai – the World’s First Smart Ledger - March 29, 2018
- Kleros Joins Forces with Dether to Launch Decentralized Arbitration for Cryptocurrency Traders - March 26, 2018
- Future Crypto: 7 Clean Sneaks Past China’s ICO Ban - March 26, 2018
- Proxeus & Mount10 Partner to Provide Military-Grade Storage Security - March 22, 2018
- Playboy Pounces on Blockchain, Plans Crypto Wallet - March 14, 2018
- Crypto Leaders Speak out as US Regulatory Uncertainty Around ICOs Continues - March 9, 2018
- EU Proposes Pan-European Licensing Plan for ICOs - March 8, 2018