BitRewards, which specializes in cryptocurrency-based rewards and loyalty programmes for shoppers, announced on Wednesday a new partnership with Birdchain, which allows regular users to sell their unused SMS messages, data and earn money watching promotional videos.
Users of the Birdchain decentralized app (dApp) will be able to sell their unused text messages to large corporations, such as Google or Facebook, who use SMS for two-factor authentication, said a statement. In developed countries, the company estimates that this feature alone enable earnings of up to USD 150 per month.
Birdchain plans to integrate BitRewards to provide better services for its dApp users, who will benefit from access to BitRewards’ clients, according to the statement. BitRewards will integrate Birdchain into existing and future loyalty platforms, so that its clients can use the SMS and marketing services directly.
BitRewards is based on an existing e-commerce solutions provider, GIFTD, which is currently used by 500 online merchants, according to the company’s statement. Meanwhile, the Birdchain project is part of Europe-based Vertex, which, since 2009, has delivered over 2.6 billion text messages for international brands including SalesForce, Western Union, and TransferGo using the VertexSMS application. Birdchain will allow BitRewards partners to access the same pool of text and data resources that would otherwise be available to larger corporations.
VP of Marketing for Birdchain, Simonas Radkevičius said, in a statement, “One of the reasons we have decided for this partnership is because of the synergy we see between the two projects. They are rewarding their users and our solution will also reward users. Therefore, we see the mutual benefits of having each others services integrated into our solutions and expanding the service scope.”
The BitRewards public token sale will begin April 1, with a USD 3 million soft cap, a USD 15 million hard cap and a total supply of /BIT 2 billion.
To learn more about BitRewards, visit https://bitrewards.network/.
To learn more about Birdchain, visit https://www.birdchain.io/.
- FED Chairman Offers Lukewarm Response On Impact, Utility Of Existing Cryptocurrencies - July 20, 2018
- Boeing Brings In SparkCognition For Help Developing UAV Management Systems - July 19, 2018
- Nervos Network Nets Nearly $30 Million To Build Hybrid Blockchain Platform For Enterprise - July 19, 2018
- Chinese Blockchain Companies Continue To Flourish, If Only In Name - July 18, 2018
- G20 Report Outlines International Collaboration On Standards For Crypto-Assets - July 17, 2018
- Hong Kong Readies Regulator-Backed Trade Finance Platform - July 17, 2018
- RMB to BTC Trading Falls To 1%. Is China Really Out Of The Crypto Game? - July 16, 2018
- Chinese Internet Trends May Spell Trouble For “Disruptive” Crypto Payments - July 13, 2018
- LINE Plans July Cryptocurrency Exchange Launch - July 3, 2018
- McAfee Labs Report 6x Increase in Crypto Mining Malware Incidents in Q1 2018 - June 29, 2018
- Facebook Updates Policy To Allow Vetted Crypto Businesses to Advertise, ICOs Still Banned - June 27, 2018
- Following in Vitalik’s Footsteps? Polkadot’s Habermeier Awarded Thiel Fellowship - June 26, 2018
- SingularityNET and Project Shivom Using AI on Genomic Data to Extend Human Life - June 26, 2018
- Microsoft & EY partner for Royalty Distribution in Gaming - June 26, 2018
- ABBC Foundation to Airdrop ABBC Tokens to First 500,000 Wallet Users - June 25, 2018
- Care Records of up to 30 Million UK NHS Patients go on Blockchain - June 25, 2018
- PundiX Signs UTRUST as Liquidity Clearing Provider for Crypto POS Hardware - June 22, 2018
- Blockchain on the Ballot: Indie Party Candidate Joins Texas Senate Race - June 21, 2018
- IONChain Aims to Challenge IOTA on a Chinese Battleground - June 19, 2018
- Takeaways From SEC Director’s Comments on Cryptocurrencies and Securities - June 19, 2018