New York-based real estate technology startup, ShelterZoom announced last Thursday a new partnership with the award-winning, Australian property transaction software company, Rundl. The two firms announced plans to power real estate offers, payments and other transactions on a blockchain via Offer NOW, a solution that, they say, significantly refines and streamlines the process of making and accepting offers online. The news follows another recently announced partnership between ShelterZoom and Dubai reseller, Bester Capital Investments.
Co-Founder of Rundl Graeme Perkins said, in a statement, “The Rundl and ShelterZoom partnership will strategically enable an end-to-end online offer to closing, which integrates their blockchain-based secure offer data with our online collaboration features. This empowers real estate buyers to purchase properties with ease and speed.”
Real estate agencies and affiliates in over 30 states, including numerous leading national and international agencies have signed up or expressed interest in using ShelterZoom’s Offer Now platform, said the statement. The Wordpress real estate theme-developer, Estatik, has also become a ShelterZoom affiliate and will provide customer websites with access to the blockchain-powered Offer NOW service.
Starting in Q2 2018, the Offer NOW platform will enable real estate buyer and buyer agents to instantly submit offers on properties listed on ShelterZoom affiliated websites for payments in Ethereum, with additional crypto and fiat currencies to be added soon after, according to the statement. The platform will also facilitate rental payments and service fees between tenants, landlords, and their management companies.
ShelterZoom’s chief architect Dmitry Goroshevsky said, in a statement, “Allowing cryptocurrency payments via ShelterZoom widgets will give real estate buyers and sellers alike an innovative new solution to exchange real estate with cryptoassets. … Until now, most real estate cryptocurrency payments have been ad hoc, one-time events. ShelterZoom’s approach is designed to make the entire payment process simple, secure and scalable.”
To learn more about ShelterZoom and Offer NOW, visit http://shelterzoom.com/.
- FED Chairman Offers Lukewarm Response On Impact, Utility Of Existing Cryptocurrencies - July 20, 2018
- Boeing Brings In SparkCognition For Help Developing UAV Management Systems - July 19, 2018
- Nervos Network Nets Nearly $30 Million To Build Hybrid Blockchain Platform For Enterprise - July 19, 2018
- Chinese Blockchain Companies Continue To Flourish, If Only In Name - July 18, 2018
- G20 Report Outlines International Collaboration On Standards For Crypto-Assets - July 17, 2018
- Hong Kong Readies Regulator-Backed Trade Finance Platform - July 17, 2018
- RMB to BTC Trading Falls To 1%. Is China Really Out Of The Crypto Game? - July 16, 2018
- Chinese Internet Trends May Spell Trouble For “Disruptive” Crypto Payments - July 13, 2018
- LINE Plans July Cryptocurrency Exchange Launch - July 3, 2018
- McAfee Labs Report 6x Increase in Crypto Mining Malware Incidents in Q1 2018 - June 29, 2018
- Facebook Updates Policy To Allow Vetted Crypto Businesses to Advertise, ICOs Still Banned - June 27, 2018
- Following in Vitalik’s Footsteps? Polkadot’s Habermeier Awarded Thiel Fellowship - June 26, 2018
- SingularityNET and Project Shivom Using AI on Genomic Data to Extend Human Life - June 26, 2018
- Microsoft & EY partner for Royalty Distribution in Gaming - June 26, 2018
- ABBC Foundation to Airdrop ABBC Tokens to First 500,000 Wallet Users - June 25, 2018
- Care Records of up to 30 Million UK NHS Patients go on Blockchain - June 25, 2018
- PundiX Signs UTRUST as Liquidity Clearing Provider for Crypto POS Hardware - June 22, 2018
- Blockchain on the Ballot: Indie Party Candidate Joins Texas Senate Race - June 21, 2018
- IONChain Aims to Challenge IOTA on a Chinese Battleground - June 19, 2018
- Takeaways From SEC Director’s Comments on Cryptocurrencies and Securities - June 19, 2018