Cayman Islands-registered BnkToTheFuture announced on Monday that it has closed its USD 33 million token sale. The global fintech, Bitcoin and blockchain investment platform stated that its private offering for accredited investors sold out in less than 15 hours, and that its public sale of 30 million BFT tokens sold out in less than three minutes. Notable investors in the private sale include the Hong Kong-based Kinetic Capital, FBG Capital, CryptoIQ and Roaming Capital, according to the company.
During its sale, BnkToTheFuture stated that it aimed to show how a token sale can be conducted in line with already established securities laws. According to the investment platform, all participants in the public sale underwent a screening process prior to being whitelisted in order to comply with global know-your-client and anti-money laundering regulations. Additionally, all participants in the presale went through a professional investor accreditation process. BnkToTheFuture added that the exact same price was offered to both presale and public sale participants with no preferential bonuses or discounts that can lead to unfair markets.
“In 2015 our platform allowed our investors to obtain equity exposure in what have become some of today’s most valuable companies such as BitFinex, Kraken, BitStamp, BitPay and ShapeShift, among many others,” stated BnkToTheFuture co-founder Simon Dixon, a former investment banker. “We have always followed securities laws when conducting our offerings. In 2017 ICO’s dwarfed equity investing for our industry. As the regulatory landscape evolves we believe that 2018 will see issuers increasingly acknowledge the need to issue tokens with securities laws in mind.”
BnkToTheFuture claims the title of the world’s largest online investment platform focused exclusively on fintech, bitcoin and blockchain ventures. Its board of advisors include crypto pioneers Charlie Shrem of CryptoIQ.co, Fenbushi Capital partner Bo Shen, and Transform Group CEO Michael Terpin.
For more information, visit https://bnktothefuture.com/.
- Stratis Announces New Blockchain Identity App - July 23, 2018
- SophiaTX and ArkTree Partner to Promote Blockchain in South Africa - July 19, 2018
- Embleema Announces Healthcare Blockchain - July 18, 2018
- Quants, Blockchain & Bots: Gimmer Launches Automated Crypto Platform - July 13, 2018
- Swiss Stock Exchange Building Infrastructure for Digital Assets - July 12, 2018
- HBUS Launches Virtual Currency Platform Open to U.S. Users - July 10, 2018
- Archax Announces Platform that will Cater to Traditional and Crypto Investors - June 29, 2018
- Arsenal FC’s Crypto Partner, CashBet Raises $38 Million - June 22, 2018
- BOX Digital and tZERO Partner for SEC-Regulated Crypto Exchange - June 20, 2018
- Leading Argentine Credit Issuer Naranja Partners with Ripio - June 15, 2018
- Can This Korean Company Trump a President and Launch Peninsula-Wide Satellite Services? - June 14, 2018
- Quebec Moves to Restrict Crypto Mining - June 8, 2018
- Sagewise Using Hashgraph Blockchain to Underpin Smart Contract Resolution - June 7, 2018
- ALTR Releases Blockchain-Based Security Software - June 6, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Paxos Pivots to a $65 Million Raise - June 5, 2018
- Game Changer? Gaming Veterans Join Forces to Create Ultra Platform - June 1, 2018
- Harvard’s Experfy Launches ICO for Blockchain Education Platform - May 31, 2018
- Am-Ex Brings Blockchain to Membership Rewards - May 29, 2018
- Leading SV Funds Back User-Friendly Digital Assets Platform Tari - May 24, 2018
- æternity Launch Blockchain Incubator and Investment Network - May 23, 2018