Cryptocurrency service platform, COBINHOOD on Thursday launched apps for Apple and Android users, offering fast, free trading capabilities for mobile users. The company, which uses NFL star Richard Sherman to promote its brand, said, in a press release, that its proprietary order-matching engine can now process millions of orders with “sub-millisecond latency”, achieving a real-time trading experience for mobile users.
COBINHOOD also provides a range of underwriting services for upcoming Initial Coin Offerings (ICO), including consulting and smart contract code review, alongside legal and marketing support. The company said eSports blockchain venture, J Token is ready to begin its Initial Equity Offering (IEO) on March 13, and that it had underwritten an ICO for CyberMiles’s e-commerce platform, which completed fundraising in 24 hours.
Future plans for the company’s exchange, which has over 40 coins and launched in December 2017 after a USD 40 million Ethereum ICO, include more financial derivatives and services, such as crypto assets trading with stocks, commodity, market indexes, and futures, COBINHOOD said in its press release.
“The essence of real-time trading made establishing a premiere mobile app to access the COBINHOOD exchange and cryptocurrency trading a natural next step for our business model,” said Wei-Ning Huang, CTO and Co-founder of COBINHOOD, in a statement. “Part of pioneering an accessible and zero-trading-fee exchange was a responsibility to give our users the ability to trade from anywhere at any given time. Our traders will be able to take advantage of any trends while identifying new opportunities to grow their portfolio.”
COBINHOOD describes itself as a next-generation cryptocurrency service platform and home to the world’s first zero-fee, high-frequency cryptocurrency trading platform. The company was founded by Popo Chen, the original founder of ’17 Media’, with the intention of shaping future economies by creating a financial center for the blockchain era.
For more information, visit the company’s website: https://cobinhood.com/home
- Civil Wants to Make News More Ethical - July 23, 2018
- GeTS Links ASEAN and China with Cross Border Trade Blockchain - July 20, 2018
- A SVPER Secure Instant Video Dating Network - July 20, 2018
- Change Launches Mobile App for Fee-Free Crypto Trading - July 20, 2018
- IAB Tech Lab Lifts Veil on Digital Advertising Potential - July 19, 2018
- Grid7 Gets $1 Million DOE Grant for Decentralized Energy Grid - July 19, 2018
- Seth Shapiro’s Blockchain TV Platform Wants to Improve on Netflix with “Proof of Engagement” - July 19, 2018
- Korean Fund Hashed Backs Ad Platform XCHNG - July 18, 2018
- TaTaTu is Giving Away $50 Million in Tokens - July 17, 2018
- CoinFlip Adds Dash to US Crypto ATM Network - July 17, 2018
- UK Can Become Blockchain Leader by 2022: Report - July 17, 2018
- Tezos Offers Innovation Grants for Platform Projects - July 16, 2018
- Content Protection Platform Typerium Files Patents - July 16, 2018
- 4NEW is Mining Crypto with Waste Power - July 16, 2018
- Fujitsu’s Business Analysis Service Offers Speedy Crypto Project Review - July 13, 2018
- Binance Backs Malta’s Decentralized Founders Bank - July 13, 2018
- Self-Regulation is an Option for Crypto Exchanges: AEI - July 12, 2018
- Pundi X Puts POS in Hong Kong Restaurants - July 12, 2018
- TokenPay Strikes Deal With Litecoin to Buy Stake in WEG Bank - July 12, 2018
- ConsenSys Joins Blockchain Consortium to Disrupt Mineral Trading - July 11, 2018