TrustedHealth, a blockchain-based medical care service, on Thursday announced a presale, beginning March 20, followed by a crowdsale, starting March 27, for its /TDH token. Whitelisting is now open, and the company added that its private sale sold out without advertising.
TrustedHealth CEO Greg Jarząbek launched the company after losing his mother to pancreatic cancer a few years ago, the company stated in a press release. He traveled the world in search of the most accurate diagnosis and treatment options and now believes that, by using blockchain technology, TrustedHealth will be able to connect patients with life-threatening or rare diseases with medical specialists around the world. Distance will no longer be a barrier to finding the right doctor.
The company’s /TDH tokens will follow the ERC20 protocol standard. /TDH will enable all users, patients, health service providers and other members of the medical community to operate, exchange opinions and work together, TrustedHealth stated, with access to a network of 80 doctors from 40 hospitals from around the world. Additionally, big data will be collected to further research into specific conditions. The company plans to focus on life-threatening or rare diseases.
“Our medical expertise is tremendously scattered, and some of the most proficient practitioners in the world are completely inaccessible to the people who need them most,” said Greg Jarząbek, CEO of TrustedHealth, in a statement. “We launched TrustedHealth as an ICO to empower patients to access the best medical care for anyone anywhere – digitally and securely on the blockchain.”
According to the company’s statement, around 20 percent of patients around the world receive a misdiagnosis, with approximatley 45 percent of theses cases being cancer-related. TrustedHealth, previously known as Trustedoctor, stated that by digitizing and decentralizing healthcare on the blockchain, patients will be linked directly to specialists matching their needs, and so will easily be able to arrange a second opinion.
Website Link: https://trustedhealth.io/.
- Civil Wants to Make News More Ethical - July 23, 2018
- GeTS Links ASEAN and China with Cross Border Trade Blockchain - July 20, 2018
- A SVPER Secure Instant Video Dating Network - July 20, 2018
- Change Launches Mobile App for Fee-Free Crypto Trading - July 20, 2018
- IAB Tech Lab Lifts Veil on Digital Advertising Potential - July 19, 2018
- Grid7 Gets $1 Million DOE Grant for Decentralized Energy Grid - July 19, 2018
- Seth Shapiro’s Blockchain TV Platform Wants to Improve on Netflix with “Proof of Engagement” - July 19, 2018
- Korean Fund Hashed Backs Ad Platform XCHNG - July 18, 2018
- TaTaTu is Giving Away $50 Million in Tokens - July 17, 2018
- CoinFlip Adds Dash to US Crypto ATM Network - July 17, 2018
- UK Can Become Blockchain Leader by 2022: Report - July 17, 2018
- Tezos Offers Innovation Grants for Platform Projects - July 16, 2018
- Content Protection Platform Typerium Files Patents - July 16, 2018
- 4NEW is Mining Crypto with Waste Power - July 16, 2018
- Fujitsu’s Business Analysis Service Offers Speedy Crypto Project Review - July 13, 2018
- Binance Backs Malta’s Decentralized Founders Bank - July 13, 2018
- Self-Regulation is an Option for Crypto Exchanges: AEI - July 12, 2018
- Pundi X Puts POS in Hong Kong Restaurants - July 12, 2018
- TokenPay Strikes Deal With Litecoin to Buy Stake in WEG Bank - July 12, 2018
- ConsenSys Joins Blockchain Consortium to Disrupt Mineral Trading - July 11, 2018