The Singapore-based decentralized dating platform, Viola.AI has teamed up with retail network MegaX to build an artificial intelligence-driven shopping service aimed at millennials, according to a statement released on Friday. The strategic partnership will integrate Viola.AI’s artificial intelligence (AI) template into the MegaX retail platform, providing users with machine-learning-based recommendations, from over 40,000 brands across 27 countries.
Viola.AI further announced that it will commence a public sale of its /VIOLA tokens on 14 March, having concluded a presale which allocated all 7.5 million tokens five days early.
Holders of /VIOLA tokens will now be able to make transactions in the MegaX retail network and both sides are exploring mutual airdrops for their respective community and customer bases, the press release said.
“Since the beginning, we aimed for Viola.AI to be open source together with ready APIs that easily adapted and deployed across industries and platforms,” said Violet Lim, CEO and co-founder of Viola.AI, in a statement. “Through this partnership with MegaX, we can maximize and develop on our goal of helping different industries in the world with greater personalization, where our AI can prompt relevant goods and services based on their needs, timing and wherever they are. It also extends the Viola.AI template into new revenue streams and market opportunity.”
MegaX, which recently raised over USD 3 million in its token sale, currently trades on several exchanges. It hosts a global millennial online mall, created by fashion and lifestyle firm iFashion Group, combining its cryptocurrency /MGX with the emerging retail network. It also hosts major music and retail events, such as Artbox Singapore, which had a turnout of 600,000 consumers over two weekends in 2017.
Jeremy Khoo, Group CEO of iFashion Group and Co-founder of MegaX, stated, ”We envision MegaX to be the future of retail, one that adopts new technologies because we see, first-hand, the struggle of retail. We share this vision of not standing still and wanting to change things for the better with Violet, Jamie and their team at Viola.AI. We look forward to integrating Viola.AI to MegaX to give shoppers all over the world a better experience.”
- Civil Wants to Make News More Ethical - July 23, 2018
- GeTS Links ASEAN and China with Cross Border Trade Blockchain - July 20, 2018
- A SVPER Secure Instant Video Dating Network - July 20, 2018
- Change Launches Mobile App for Fee-Free Crypto Trading - July 20, 2018
- IAB Tech Lab Lifts Veil on Digital Advertising Potential - July 19, 2018
- Grid7 Gets $1 Million DOE Grant for Decentralized Energy Grid - July 19, 2018
- Seth Shapiro’s Blockchain TV Platform Wants to Improve on Netflix with “Proof of Engagement” - July 19, 2018
- Korean Fund Hashed Backs Ad Platform XCHNG - July 18, 2018
- TaTaTu is Giving Away $50 Million in Tokens - July 17, 2018
- CoinFlip Adds Dash to US Crypto ATM Network - July 17, 2018
- UK Can Become Blockchain Leader by 2022: Report - July 17, 2018
- Tezos Offers Innovation Grants for Platform Projects - July 16, 2018
- Content Protection Platform Typerium Files Patents - July 16, 2018
- 4NEW is Mining Crypto with Waste Power - July 16, 2018
- Fujitsu’s Business Analysis Service Offers Speedy Crypto Project Review - July 13, 2018
- Binance Backs Malta’s Decentralized Founders Bank - July 13, 2018
- Self-Regulation is an Option for Crypto Exchanges: AEI - July 12, 2018
- Pundi X Puts POS in Hong Kong Restaurants - July 12, 2018
- TokenPay Strikes Deal With Litecoin to Buy Stake in WEG Bank - July 12, 2018
- ConsenSys Joins Blockchain Consortium to Disrupt Mineral Trading - July 11, 2018