Quantum Medical Transport announced on Monday its acceptance of an invitation from Oracle Corp to participate in the Oracle Blockchain Cloud Platform Beta program with the goal of developing HIPAA-compliant (a US industry standard) ‘QuantH’ medical blockchain technology.
Alongside Oracle’s suite of cloud technology, Quantum’s QuantH blockchain system seeks to enable rapid onboarding of new patients with an easily scalable global network, speed up existing processes with real-time information sharing, simplify compliance procedures and audits, reduce transaction costs and privacy risks, and resolve monitoring issues.
President of Quantum Medical Ricky Bernard said, “QuantH Medical Blockchain Technology will enable secure encryption data sharing that will be HIPAA compliant. We believe this technology platform can be a significant revenue generator for the company as healthcare professionals such physicians, medical facilities including the nursing homes we currently service will be able to utilize the subscription service that will use a multi-signature, multi-layer secure key code through a set of customized nodes to transport data.
“With Oracle’s collaboration with development and their Blockchain Cloud Service, we can accelerate revenue, create new revenue streams, and reduce cost and risk by securely extending medical blockchain business applications and processes while speeding up transactions across our partner ecosystem.”
QuantH is currently being developed on Oracle’s cloud-based integration platform to enable secure encryption and data sharing across large organizations with hundreds of thousands of disparate medical records and other silos of personal information.
Oracle stated, “As blockchain technology continues to evolve, Oracle will stay on top of the latest capabilities to ensure that our technology stays agile and competitive.”
To learn more about Quantum Medical Transport, visit www.quantummedicaltransport.com.
To learn more about Oracle’s work on blockchain tech, visit https://www.oracle.com/cloud/blockchain/index.html.
- FED Chairman Offers Lukewarm Response On Impact, Utility Of Existing Cryptocurrencies - July 20, 2018
- Boeing Brings In SparkCognition For Help Developing UAV Management Systems - July 19, 2018
- Nervos Network Nets Nearly $30 Million To Build Hybrid Blockchain Platform For Enterprise - July 19, 2018
- Chinese Blockchain Companies Continue To Flourish, If Only In Name - July 18, 2018
- G20 Report Outlines International Collaboration On Standards For Crypto-Assets - July 17, 2018
- Hong Kong Readies Regulator-Backed Trade Finance Platform - July 17, 2018
- RMB to BTC Trading Falls To 1%. Is China Really Out Of The Crypto Game? - July 16, 2018
- Chinese Internet Trends May Spell Trouble For “Disruptive” Crypto Payments - July 13, 2018
- LINE Plans July Cryptocurrency Exchange Launch - July 3, 2018
- McAfee Labs Report 6x Increase in Crypto Mining Malware Incidents in Q1 2018 - June 29, 2018
- Facebook Updates Policy To Allow Vetted Crypto Businesses to Advertise, ICOs Still Banned - June 27, 2018
- Following in Vitalik’s Footsteps? Polkadot’s Habermeier Awarded Thiel Fellowship - June 26, 2018
- SingularityNET and Project Shivom Using AI on Genomic Data to Extend Human Life - June 26, 2018
- Microsoft & EY partner for Royalty Distribution in Gaming - June 26, 2018
- ABBC Foundation to Airdrop ABBC Tokens to First 500,000 Wallet Users - June 25, 2018
- Care Records of up to 30 Million UK NHS Patients go on Blockchain - June 25, 2018
- PundiX Signs UTRUST as Liquidity Clearing Provider for Crypto POS Hardware - June 22, 2018
- Blockchain on the Ballot: Indie Party Candidate Joins Texas Senate Race - June 21, 2018
- IONChain Aims to Challenge IOTA on a Chinese Battleground - June 19, 2018
- Takeaways From SEC Director’s Comments on Cryptocurrencies and Securities - June 19, 2018