Superrich, which claims to be Thailand’s premier money exchange, on Monday announced a new partnership with gaming, entertainment and sports industry-focused blockchain platform, Dragon Token. Superrich has provided money exchange services for over 50 years and aims to use the partnership with Dragon Token to develop a digital currency exchange to supplement its existing forex offerings and spearhead the growth of the blockchain industry in Thailand and the greater Asian region.
“Superrich is synonymous with being a fast, reliable money changer,” President and CEO of Superrich Professor Piya Tantivachyanon said, in a statement. “We’re offering customers more choice and convenience when they exchange money. This new capability we’ve developed with Dragon Token (DRG) means customers will be able to exchange digital currency with speed and ease.”
Dragon Token Co-Founder Paul Moynan added, “Dragon is acting as a platform bridging traditional financing and the new innovative world of blockchain. Dragon is also the first benchmark of a utility token that has live monthly multi-billion dollar businesses attached to it, which requires our clients to be able to purchase the Dragon Token to access the platform.”
Dragon Token states that it already has partnerships with several businesses around the globe, including Expedition Everest Challenge, Formula-E team Techeetah, Motosport Team Brit and COVE – Hong Kong Art Week.
Following a successful initial coin offering (ICO) in which Dragon Token claims it raised over USD 320 million, the organization plans to take the sports, gaming, and entertainment ecosystems by storm in the coming months with announcements of additional partnerships in Thailand, Singapore, South Korea, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Philippines, and Malaysia.
Dragon Token CEO Chris Ahmad stated,”With all the momentum that Dragon is experiencing, it continues to be not only one of the largest token sales post-ICO, but also one of the most promising real business opportunities in the blockchain ecosystem to date.”
To learn more about Superrich, visit http://www.superrich1965.com/.
To learn more about Dragon Token, visit http://drgtoken.io/.
- FED Chairman Offers Lukewarm Response On Impact, Utility Of Existing Cryptocurrencies - July 20, 2018
- Boeing Brings In SparkCognition For Help Developing UAV Management Systems - July 19, 2018
- Nervos Network Nets Nearly $30 Million To Build Hybrid Blockchain Platform For Enterprise - July 19, 2018
- Chinese Blockchain Companies Continue To Flourish, If Only In Name - July 18, 2018
- G20 Report Outlines International Collaboration On Standards For Crypto-Assets - July 17, 2018
- Hong Kong Readies Regulator-Backed Trade Finance Platform - July 17, 2018
- RMB to BTC Trading Falls To 1%. Is China Really Out Of The Crypto Game? - July 16, 2018
- Chinese Internet Trends May Spell Trouble For “Disruptive” Crypto Payments - July 13, 2018
- LINE Plans July Cryptocurrency Exchange Launch - July 3, 2018
- McAfee Labs Report 6x Increase in Crypto Mining Malware Incidents in Q1 2018 - June 29, 2018
- Facebook Updates Policy To Allow Vetted Crypto Businesses to Advertise, ICOs Still Banned - June 27, 2018
- Following in Vitalik’s Footsteps? Polkadot’s Habermeier Awarded Thiel Fellowship - June 26, 2018
- SingularityNET and Project Shivom Using AI on Genomic Data to Extend Human Life - June 26, 2018
- Microsoft & EY partner for Royalty Distribution in Gaming - June 26, 2018
- Alibabacoin to Airdrop ABBC Tokens to First 500,000 Wallet Users - June 25, 2018
- Care Records of up to 30 Million UK NHS Patients go on Blockchain - June 25, 2018
- PundiX Signs UTRUST as Liquidity Clearing Provider for Crypto POS Hardware - June 22, 2018
- Blockchain on the Ballot: Indie Party Candidate Joins Texas Senate Race - June 21, 2018
- IONChain Aims to Challenge IOTA on a Chinese Battleground - June 19, 2018
- Takeaways From SEC Director’s Comments on Cryptocurrencies and Securities - June 19, 2018