CoinList announced on Thursday the successful close of its initial funding round, collecting over USD 9.2 million from some of the finance industry’s most prominent investment firms including Polychain Capital, Digital Currency Group, FBG Capital, Libertus Capital, Blockchain Capital, CoinFund, and Electric Capital. CoinList connects accredited investors with deeply vetted blockchain projects and provides initial coin offering (ICO) management consulting and software.
The USD 9.2 million raised also includes funding from previous rounds from Accomplice and Protocol Labs.
CoinList Co-Founder and CEO Andy Bromberg said, in a statement, “This successful fundraising round reflects the growing need that promising blockchain companies have for superior token sale compliance and execution. Now more than ever, companies raising money through an ICO need a platform partner that knows the intricacies of execution and regulation. CoinList provides even more integrity to the startups that have already distinguished themselves, and comfort to the accredited investors that want to commit to blockchain technology.”
CoinList processed more than USD 400 million over the last seven months and supported crowdsales for Blockstack, PROPS and Filecoin, raising over USD 205 million one of the largest ICOs of 2017.
“As we continue to see outsize interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies, CoinList has emerged as a leader that has uniquely developed credibility with the three most important stakeholder groups – entrepreneurs, investors and regulators,” Founder and CEO of Digital Currency Group Barry Silbert stated.
CoinList also offers its ComplyAPI service for seamless KYC/AML compliance checks as well as investor accreditation status in accordance with US Securities laws.
Venture Partner at Polychain Capital Ryan Zurrer added, “We’ve been very impressed with the technical solutions built by CoinList to handle regulatory requirements for token-enabled networks that wish to engage investors in a compliant manner. We see tremendous synergies across our portfolio, and we’re optimistic that many of our portfolio projects will tap CoinList for fundraising activities.”
To learn more about CoinList, visit https://coinlist.co/.
- FED Chairman Offers Lukewarm Response On Impact, Utility Of Existing Cryptocurrencies - July 20, 2018
- Boeing Brings In SparkCognition For Help Developing UAV Management Systems - July 19, 2018
- Nervos Network Nets Nearly $30 Million To Build Hybrid Blockchain Platform For Enterprise - July 19, 2018
- Chinese Blockchain Companies Continue To Flourish, If Only In Name - July 18, 2018
- G20 Report Outlines International Collaboration On Standards For Crypto-Assets - July 17, 2018
- Hong Kong Readies Regulator-Backed Trade Finance Platform - July 17, 2018
- RMB to BTC Trading Falls To 1%. Is China Really Out Of The Crypto Game? - July 16, 2018
- Chinese Internet Trends May Spell Trouble For “Disruptive” Crypto Payments - July 13, 2018
- LINE Plans July Cryptocurrency Exchange Launch - July 3, 2018
- McAfee Labs Report 6x Increase in Crypto Mining Malware Incidents in Q1 2018 - June 29, 2018
- Facebook Updates Policy To Allow Vetted Crypto Businesses to Advertise, ICOs Still Banned - June 27, 2018
- Following in Vitalik’s Footsteps? Polkadot’s Habermeier Awarded Thiel Fellowship - June 26, 2018
- SingularityNET and Project Shivom Using AI on Genomic Data to Extend Human Life - June 26, 2018
- Microsoft & EY partner for Royalty Distribution in Gaming - June 26, 2018
- ABBC Foundation to Airdrop ABBC Tokens to First 500,000 Wallet Users - June 25, 2018
- Care Records of up to 30 Million UK NHS Patients go on Blockchain - June 25, 2018
- PundiX Signs UTRUST as Liquidity Clearing Provider for Crypto POS Hardware - June 22, 2018
- Blockchain on the Ballot: Indie Party Candidate Joins Texas Senate Race - June 21, 2018
- IONChain Aims to Challenge IOTA on a Chinese Battleground - June 19, 2018
- Takeaways From SEC Director’s Comments on Cryptocurrencies and Securities - June 19, 2018