VRBex Inc., a US-based cryptocurrency exchange and security-token trading platform last week announced its launch, which was followed by the opening, on Monday, of its initial security token offering presale.
The VRBex business platform will initially provide for the two-way exchange of USD for select cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Ether and Bitcoin Cash. The VRBex platform will later expand the list of convertible assets after proper licensing, custody regulations and other requirements are met, a statement said.
The company said about 135 million VRBex security tokens would be made available for purchase with Bitcoin, Ether, USD or Euros. Interested investors that satisfy the applicable suitability standards were invited to register for the token presale at VRBex.io.
Customers who pre-register on the VRBex.com website are to receive 30 days of commission-free trading activity on the platform, the company said. The commission-free period starts following completion of customer registration, and the offer expires 90 days after the formal launch of the VRBex exchange.
The offering of the VRBex Tokens has two separate sale periods: VRBex Tokens will be offered to selected investors in a presale beginning April 23 and ending June 18, or at the time and date on which the presale is closed or otherwise terminated by VRBex.
Following the presale, the tokens will be offered in the main sale, which is expected to begin June 18 and end on July 23.
- Gaimin Lets You Mine Crypto From a Gaming PC - May 24, 2018
- Investing Platform eToro Launches in US, Plans Gibraltar Expansion - May 21, 2018
- Top 20 US Blockchain Job Markets 2018 - May 18, 2018
- Bitfinex Teams up with Connamara for FIX Digital Asset Gateway Release - May 17, 2018
- IBM and Global Citizen Partner on Donation-Tracking Blockchain Platform - May 15, 2018
- Pioneering De Beers Blockchain Pilot Tracks Diamonds From Mine to Retail Outlet - May 11, 2018
- How Widespread is Cryptocurrency Ownership? Survey - May 10, 2018
- Gartner Survey Reveals Death of Current Blockchain Deployments - May 9, 2018
- Blockpass Partners with Scottish University for Research Lab - May 4, 2018
- Ripple Adds Five New xVia Customers to Global Payments Network - May 3, 2018
- WISeKey Partners With SAT to Expand Presence in Middle East - May 3, 2018
- One in Five Financial Firms Considering Crypto Trading: Thomson Reuters Survey - May 2, 2018
- Bitcoin ATM Network Coinsource Partners with Multi-Factor Authenticator Acuant - May 2, 2018
- WISeKey Teams Up with Soul Machines to Develop Humanlike Bot for Security Q&A - May 1, 2018
- Peoplewave Launches ICO Presale for Wavebase HR Platform - April 27, 2018
- Ether Capital Launches on NEO Exchange - April 27, 2018
- Frankl Launches Airdrop for Scientists and Students - April 25, 2018
- Crypto Exchange and Trading Platform VRBex Launches Presale - April 25, 2018
- Former Google Execs Form New Blockchain Alliance - April 23, 2018
- Blackmoon Launches Asset-Management Platform Services - April 20, 2018